Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 15. (Read 7571 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Do you think this is really the best crypto-converter made by traders for merchants ?!
I think so, because there will be a guarantee of security against Internet fraud and hacker attacks with additional elements of constant assessment of vulnerability. I definitely like it.
It's cool, very good that there is such an opportunity, a guarantee of fairness and honesty!
I like the fact that the platform is equipped with high-quality technologies in order to cope with the indicators of variability in the prices of cryptresources.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Well, tell me, did the guys find the exchange on which they would sell their currency? Or still no information is observed ??
I have not heard anything about this, I only know that they seem to want to create their own stock exchange) and very quickly go to it.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Do you think this is really the best crypto-converter made by traders for merchants ?!
I think so, because there will be a guarantee of security against Internet fraud and hacker attacks with additional elements of constant assessment of vulnerability. I definitely like it.
It's cool, very good that there is such an opportunity, a guarantee of fairness and honesty!
Activity: 154
Well, tell me, did the guys find the exchange on which they would sell their currency? Or still no information is observed ??
It's nice to realize that I've met the given project knowingly and knowingly invested, because team skills are growing rapidly.
Yes, the team performs the task well, the result is obvious, and very positive.
Well, because the guys have been working for a number of years, set a goal and do not see obstacles.
It's nice to realize that I've met the given project knowingly and knowingly invested, because team skills are growing rapidly.
Yes, the team performs the task well, the result is obvious, and very positive.
I've read the latest news on arbitrage, but I can not understand what all the advantages to arbitrage from the Exchange Ticks Exchange user interface are.
In the Digital Ticks Exchange, a trader can trade with several tools and - a trader can view several instruments on one screen, it's funny, is not it ?!)
I think that this is a very profitable thing, because in the Digital Ticks Exchange there are several instruments at the same time, it is very advantageous for arbitrage to make a chain of sale and purchase of crypt goods available in the Digital Ticks Exchange and traditional exchange.
Well, personally, I first hear about such opportunities on this type of site.
I agree, I wonder what and how it will turn out, I'm not sure that it will be very simple
I've read the latest news on arbitrage, but I can not understand what all the advantages to arbitrage from the Exchange Ticks Exchange user interface are.
In the Digital Ticks Exchange, a trader can trade with several tools and - a trader can view several instruments on one screen, it's funny, is not it ?!)
I think that this is a very profitable thing, because in the Digital Ticks Exchange there are several instruments at the same time, it is very advantageous for arbitrage to make a chain of sale and purchase of crypt goods available in the Digital Ticks Exchange and traditional exchange.
Activity: 75
A very large 30 million successes were collected. very cool ! I'm looking at roadmap already on June 20 should be listings. It is interesting, on what exchangers you  expect make listings ...
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
Iso has already ended, but this indicates that the guys quickly coped with the task. I'm very glad that everything turned out so well)
Yes, because they collected the right amount of $ 30 million, I think it's very good)) Even very good and effective
I think that whoever invested in the project will not be upset)) but on the contrary even very satisfied)) After all, the guys had a very productive work.
Well, depending on how things are going and what actions will be carried out by the project managers.
Well, here already as someone is lucky, someone is more lucky, somebody is a manie.
It seems to me that here one person communicates with himself. This is quite dangerous for you, because you can be punished for screwing up posts and using multi-accounts. Enough to repeat the same thing.
Iso has already ended, but this indicates that the guys quickly coped with the task. I'm very glad that everything turned out so well)
Yes, because they collected the right amount of $ 30 million, I think it's very good)) Even very good and effective
I think that whoever invested in the project will not be upset)) but on the contrary even very satisfied)) After all, the guys had a very productive work.
Well, depending on how things are going and what actions will be carried out by the project managers.
It is a pity that the ICO has already ended, but this shows that the guys quickly coped with the task.
Yes, because they collected the right amount of $ 30 million, I think it's very good)) to all such results)
I think that whoever invested in the project will not be upset)) but on the contrary even very satisfied)) a good project!
It is a pity that the ICO has already ended, but this shows that the guys quickly coped with the task.
Yes, because they collected the right amount of $ 30 million, I think it's very good)) to all such results)
Activity: 70
I heard that guys are doing their platform! When will you be able to test?
Well, I think that it is better to wait with haste to evaluate a quality product.
I agree, I want to see the final result already, without any malfunctions and the like.
I think that this time they will be able to do much brighter and more professional.
And in the near future all of the  will be able to enjoy with all the delights of the platform)
Well, I think that it is better to wait with haste to evaluate a quality product.
I agree, I want to see the final result already, without any malfunctions and the like.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I don't even know if we can see bitcoin for 20+ more. As it is all not real, many believe that BTC will not longer grows. Of course I saw articles where 50,000 thousand  or more are predicted. But these are only words

Many believed that Bitcoin won't go beyond $200 again when it went below $200. Many believed it is dead when it was worth $5,000. Better have your own beliefs I recommend Wink
Pages:
Jump to: