Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 17. (Read 7571 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The market has a huge number of competitors. And I think that the DTX will be incredibly difficult to get into this business.
Much depends on how many guys will collect money.
Yes, Because the cost of professional marketers is very high.
Я дyмaю, чтo co вpeмeнeм вce oшибки бyдyт пocтeпeннo иcпpaвлeны, ecли этo дeйcтвитeльнo xopoший пpoeкт.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I'm attracted to the availability of the project for ordinary people! Now everyone can feel like a trader.
Yes, I completely agree with you, it is very good that in a given project, ordinary mere mortals can participate in the  project, and not only those with very dirty banking brushes.)))
One thing is to feel like a trader, and this is another professional job to do this and earn.
Well, not every novice can understand this, and then there may be   a bunch of incomprehensible questions, therefore this is a very controversial question.
But everyone can try themselves in this work, when there is an opportunity, why not use it. Especially when it's a profitable business)
The profit will be from the trade in 2 cases: either you have some experience and you can trade and earn, or you are simply a happy person)
Activity: 154
I think that the founders of the DTX have calculated all their capabilities and forces correctly
I believe in this, I watched White Paper. I saw everything I wanted. I hope that they will stick to their plan and they will be able to achieve their goals.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
I'm attracted to the availability of the project for ordinary people! Now everyone can feel like a trader.
Yes, I completely agree with you, it is very good that in a given project, ordinary mere mortals can participate in the  project, and not only those with very dirty banking brushes.)))
One thing is to feel like a trader, and this is another professional job to do this and earn.
Well, not every novice can understand this, and then there may be   a bunch of incomprehensible questions, therefore this is a very controversial question.
But everyone can try themselves in this work, when there is an opportunity, why not use it. Especially when it's a profitable business)
The market has a huge number of competitors. And I think that the DTX will be incredibly difficult to get into this business.
For the successful development of the project, you need to hire several professionals at once.
From marketers will depend only when the technology part is ideal.
And for this we need an army of good programmers .. who will perform the quality of the well-trained))
Expensive pleasure to conduct ICO)), if you do not perform calculations well.
Therefore, for the founders themselves, it is very important to calculate everything that will be enough money.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
digitaltisk project is able to reach the harcap, there is no news about digitaltisk token division, I hope news about token division will launch soon. I miss the news
 Smiley Smiley
Good luck
For the successful development of the project, you need to hire several professionals at once.
And for this we need an army of good programmers .. who will perform the quality of the well-trained))
Expensive pleasure to conduct ICO)), if you do not perform calculations well.
Activity: 70
Activity: 67
Activity: 23
I wish this ICO will be smash.
Impeccably idea, interesting job, wise project.
Activity: 75
As for me, not the worst project, I think even very promising.
A good idea of ​​the project, I'm attracted to their idea.
I'm not sure that they will manage to bypass all competitors, but in the top three they have to beat.
I think that with the time the guys will manage to surprise us all.
What can I see in this project that others do not have ?! because the ICO market is developing very quickly, and, in addition, there are many similar ICO, which in no way inferior.
Yes, but they can not be called identical, because ideas are inferior to each other, and they can not be called equally effective and useful, everyone has something special, some zest.
Well, guys, there are many cases when some ideas turn out to be not justifying themselves, or simply not enough money for realization, or they just do not jiggle with their obligations.
Well, yes, I agree with you ... but everyone chooses the project for themselves.
I agree to get the recognition of society, you need to stand out from others, do your work at the highest level.
What can I see in this project that others do not have ?! because the ICO market is developing very quickly, and, in addition, there are many similar ICO, which in no way inferior.
Yes, but they can not be called identical, because ideas are inferior to each other, and they can not be called equally effective and useful, everyone has something special, some zest.
Well, guys, there are many cases when some ideas turn out to be not justifying themselves, or simply not enough money for realization, or they just do not jiggle with their obligations.
Well, yes, I agree with you ... but everyone chooses the project for themselves.
Activity: 252
Activity: 98
It's a pity that the ICO has already ended, but this is an indication that the guys coped with the task quickly.
Yes, because they collected the right amount of 30 million dollars, I think it's very good)
I think f who invested in the project will not be upset)) but on the contrary even very satisfied))
Well, depending on how the circumstances move and what kind of actions the project managers will perform.
Here as a game of roulette, either you, or you)))) but still have to believe in justice))
It's a pity that the ICO has already ended, but this is an indication that the guys coped with the task quickly.
Yes, because they collected the right amount of 30 million dollars, I think it's very good)
I think f who invested in the project will not be upset)) but on the contrary even very satisfied))
Pages:
Jump to: