Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 22. (Read 7571 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
What kind of design will the exchanger have, in what colors will it be? The visual part is important to me. I`m perfectionist
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Therefore, it is very important for the founders themselves to calculate everything that would be enough money. I think the founders of the digital ticks all calculated correctly.

I believe in this, I watched White Paperb. I saw everything I wanted there. I hope they will stick to their plan, and they will manage to achieve their goals.

I wonder where the token will be traded. I understand that there is a negotiation with large exchangers. But I'm interested in the company's opinion on this matter.  And in addition I read their White Paper to.

I think that no one will tell you exactly. Because they themselves do not know yet)) and even when they know, I do not think that they will immediately tell us.
The market already has a huge number of competitors. And I think that the digital ticks will be incredibly difficult to get into this business. Especially keep it here for a long time.

Much depends on how much guys will collect money. Because the cost of professional marketers is very high. And for the successful development of the project, you need to hire a few at once.
Activity: 168
Therefore, it is very important for the founders themselves to calculate everything that would be enough money. I think the founders of the digital ticks all calculated correctly.

I believe in this, I watched White Paperb. I saw everything I wanted there. I hope they will stick to their plan, and they will manage to achieve their goals.

I wonder where the token will be traded. I understand that there is a negotiation with large exchangers. But I'm interested in the company's opinion on this matter.  And in addition I read their White Paper to.
The market already has a huge number of competitors. And I think that the digital ticks will be incredibly difficult to get into this business. Especially keep it here for a long time.

Much depends on how much guys will collect money. Because the cost of professional marketers is very high. And for the successful development of the project, you need to hire a few at once.
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
Benefits to Arbitragers from Digital Ticks Exchange User Interface.
https://medium.com/@digitalticks01_37182/benefits-to-arbitragers-from-digital-ticks-exchange-user-interface-1b6ea4d10dd2

Arbitrager, an important market player would now be able to trade between traditional commodities Exchanges and modern Crypto Exchanges like the one Digital Ticks Exchange is going to offer.Arbitragers would tend to gain from the price disparity available between the exchanges for the same instrument or commodity.
I wonder what will happen from this, will the DTX enter the top leaders ?!
I think DTX is quite a good project, but the guys still have to work on it. Nothing can be perfect!
Everything is very colorful and beautifully arranged, but I would like to see the work in the process, use, test.
I think you have such an opportunity, it would be only a desire and money)
Activity: 154
I've read that DTX was applied with a powerful technology that can cope with high volatility in the crypt market, as well as in commodity markets that can handle up to 1,000,000 transactions per second.
Impressive speed! Probably, they use very powerful servers and modern technologies, it is commendable of course)
This is something very cool! I wonder which of the existing exchanges can boast of such a transaction speed?
I think there is something like that, but I have not met such ones yet.
Probably not, judging by the information, that they constantly exchange falls from overload.
In any case, something like this exists, but they are not yet very popular or are under development.
I've read that DTX was applied with a powerful technology that can cope with high volatility in the crypt market, as well as in commodity markets that can handle up to 1,000,000 transactions per second.
Impressive speed! Probably, they use very powerful servers and modern technologies, it is commendable of course)
This is something very cool! I wonder which of the existing exchanges can boast of such a transaction speed?
Probably not, judging by the information, that they constantly exchange falls from overload.
Activity: 70
Activity: 67
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I personally really like that I can get a 50% discount on the commission when buying and selling goods, crypto currency. 50% discount on the commission is very cool, I'm also glad that there is such an opportunity. This will save large sums in case of serious trade.
But it now seems that it is will be not profitable if the token will have a value of $ 50-100, it's hard to talk about the benefits. So now good moment to buy tokens and gaining excellence))
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Activity: 75
I personally really like that I can get a 50% discount on the commission when buying and selling goods, crypto currency. 50% discount on the commission is very cool, I'm also glad that there is such an opportunity. This will save large sums in case of serious trade.
It's really a breakthrough, impressive speed, I do not even believe that this can beat.
Activity: 252
I'm attracted to the availability of the project for ordinary people! Now everyone can feel like a trader.
Yes, I completely agree with you, it is very good that in a given project, ordinary mere mortals can participate in the  project, and not only those with very dirty banking brushes.)))
One thing is to feel like a trader, and this is another professional job to do this and earn.
Well, not every novice can understand this, and then there may be   a bunch of incomprehensible questions, therefore this is a very controversial question.
But everyone can try themselves in this work, when there is an opportunity, why not use it. Especially when it's a profitable business)
The profit will be from the trade in 2 cases: either you have some experience and you can trade and earn, or you are simply a happy person)
It is better to try once than regret that did not take advantage of such a chance.
One should not stand still, develop, stay that new and interesting, move forward to something perspective and improve not only yourself but also the people around you.
I'm attracted to the availability of the project for ordinary people! Now everyone can feel like a trader.
Yes, I completely agree with you, it is very good that in a given project, ordinary mere mortals can participate in the  project, and not only those with very dirty banking brushes.)))
One thing is to feel like a trader, and this is another professional job to do this and earn.
Well, not every novice can understand this, and then there may be   a bunch of incomprehensible questions, therefore this is a very controversial question.
But everyone can try themselves in this work, when there is an opportunity, why not use it. Especially when it's a profitable business)
The profit will be from the trade in 2 cases: either you have some experience and you can trade and earn, or you are simply a happy person)
It is better to try once than regret that did not take advantage of such a chance.
Pages:
Jump to: