Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 18. (Read 7571 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
It's a pity that the ICO has already ended, but this is an indication that the guys coped with the task quickly.
Yes, because they collected the right amount of 30 million dollars, I think it's very good)
Activity: 154
It's a pity that the ICO has already ended, but this is an indication that the guys coped with the task quickly.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
All the friends praise Digital Ticks, but what are their advantages? I do not see a difference from other competitive projects ..
I consider it a huge advantage that all transactions are carried out at high speed.
What there, have already found a stock exchange on which a token will be placed? Or they have not yet come to this?
Yes, it seems like  this issue, but I can not find official information.
I read that they are already looking for exchanges, but on which they will trade unknowingly.
Either there is no information so far, they have not yet found the exchange, or we have inattentively read the information.
So they have not found the right one, so they do not disclose the information.
What there, have already found a stock exchange on which a token will be placed? Or they have not yet come to this?
I read that they are already looking for exchanges, but on which they will trade unknowingly.
Either there is no information so far, they have not yet found the exchange, or we have inattentively read the information.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Comment of course a lot on the project's back, but I can not fully understand why it was created.
processes of fluctuating the value of currencies led to the emergence of one of the most profitable types of activity - trading.
Yes, this is a very important question, because the world's traders for many years are working on creating unique strategies
I agree with you, we need a common platform and currency, because with such fluctuations I lose a lot.
Let's hope that they will manage to do this.
Activity: 252
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
As far as I remember, developers want to place their token on their own exchange. I hope that all the words will be implemented and the project will be further developed.
Activity: 25
this looks like a solid project. i wish you goodluck
Activity: 98
What will happen with the DTX ?? where it can be used ?!
In general, the Exchange does not offer any specific areas of application, everything is more or less standard, like all normal and more successful startups.
Well, besides, you will be able to pay for exchange commissions, you will have discounts from trading volumes and so on.
There is a standard scheme, nothing supernatural, everything is simple and clear as God's day)
it's better than nothing, it's good that the guys did not come up with something so super new, because people would have doubts.
In general, the Exchange does not offer any specific areas of application, everything is more or less standard, like all normal and more successful startups.
Well, besides, you will be able to pay for exchange commissions, you will have discounts from trading volumes and so on.
I read the white paper for a long time but I could not understand what they specifically want to make Sad
Activity: 112
where can I get acquainted with the award and terms of participation?
ICO has passed, all who wanted to successfully purchased, invested, collected a fairly good amount) as planned ))
Here is the proof of the seriousness and prospects of the project, to all those who doubted the dedication)))))))
I have not a drop of doubt nebylo from the first moment  acquaintance with the project.
Why, a good idea can be seen from a distance, you can smell it for miles, of course not everyone has such a talent.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
In fact, everything depends on the company and on their marketing strategy. I read today that Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak said that the blocking and crypto-currencies will reach their full potential within the next decade, and also called the blockchain "a wonderful idea."
So we are expecting  to the moon soon.
I agree that this fact will positively affect the entire market of Crypto-currency. There is more that it really is. The crypto currency has a great potential and it will soon open.
Activity: 252
ICO has passed, all who wanted to successfully purchased, invested, collected a fairly good amount) as planned ))
Here is the proof of the seriousness and prospects of the project, to all those who doubted the dedication)))))))
I have not a drop of doubt nebylo from the first moment  acquaintance with the project.
Activity: 75
I like your idea. By this principle, there are already several exchanges working on, but there are still places on the market for quality exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: