Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 19. (Read 7571 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Congratulations! I heard that the ICO successfully passed! Guys move to the victorious end.

Haha, this is just the beginning, there is still a lot of unfinished work.
Yes, you need to have the strength and patience to make the project better than others, because there is demand.
Indeed, it would not be bad to use and test this platform, it is very interesting what it will be in action.
Not a bad idea and idea, I think the project deserves attention, and if the guys do everything at the highest level, everything will be just super, and they will simplify the life of many traders)))) and not only)
Activity: 168
Congratulations! I heard that the ICO successfully passed! Guys move to the victorious end.

Yes, you need to have the strength and patience to make the project better than others, because there is demand.

I think, Digital Ticks will help to trade for me and me friends. It's hard to trade now(( The market is very unpredictable
I understand you perfectly, I have similar problems. It’s difficult to trade in this market for me to. Very often, even at first glance, good deals, you can lose a lot of money (sad)
Yes, as trader I like these solutions. And I will tell about this project - Go ahead!
This guys have the development on their hands. They do not collect money for an idea. THEY HAVE ALREADY REALIZED !!!
Well, why do they collect money then, if everything implemented?
I think, Digital Ticks will help to trade for me and me friends. It's hard to trade now(( The market is very unpredictable
I understand you perfectly, I have similar problems. It’s difficult to trade in this market for me to. Very often, even at first glance, good deals, you can lose a lot of money (sad)
Yes, as trader I like these solutions. And I will tell about this project - Go ahead!
This guys have the development on their hands. They do not collect money for an idea. THEY HAVE ALREADY REALIZED !!!
I, as a small child, are delighted with what happens! Such decisions simply tickle my imagination. There are real technologies that solve the sore serious problems. It's not just big words, it's our reality
Well, it's still great, in fact it is not known what will after  the development of these technologies. But new technologies generate new problems. You never know what will be happen))
After development this great technologies, there may be not better things.
I, as a small child, are delighted with what happens! Such decisions simply tickle my imagination. There are real technologies that solve the sore serious problems. It's not just big words, it's our reality
Well, it's still great, in fact it is not known what will after  the development of these technologies. But new technologies generate new problems. You never know what will be happen))
An interesting blockchain project that breaks into the crypto industry and I think it will  take  own place here. All ingenious is simple))

I would describe the Digital Ticks project after I first got to know this project:  seems that the developers do not create anything supernatural, but project worth of attention.
It is commendable that, DT will allow to carry out trade and exchange relations between network members. But how it differs from other standard platforms, I still do not.
Everything is simple, it will be based on the technology of blocking: in it, all the data on operations are formed into blocks and chains available for each new participant.
Well, yes, because in this way it makes the network transparent, and the trade on it is honest.
Everything sounds very good, but I feel that anything can go wrong as planned.
Everything can beat, you need to rely only on the honesty of developers and good luck))
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
 I think that the team will add first the most basic, gradually add less interesting. I saw in their plans to flood a lot of tokens. I wonder how many it will be)
It is commendable that, DT will allow to carry out trade and exchange relations between network members. But how it differs from other standard platforms, I still do not.
Everything is simple, it will be based on the technology of blocking: in it, all the data on operations are formed into blocks and chains available for each new participant.
Well, yes, because in this way it makes the network transparent, and the trade on it is honest.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
How does Digital Ticks Exchange work?  I'm sure that the answer to it will be useful for me. I understand what it is, but also need some help. Thanks guys:)
It is user-friendly exchange, having a multi-functional interface with an exchange platform, where short waiting times with a reliable system are implemented to ensure the convenience of trade;)
Absolutely true, absolutely every user is important and valuable protection of privacy and security of his own wallet! I think you know that the team working on the Digital Ticks Exchange platform paid special attention specifically to ensuring this measure.
I understand that the functionality of the service will include the basic convenience for users, but what problems will be solved?
I read that this will allow unified on one platform more experienced traders and beginners, which is very convenient.
It is very good that there will not be a single whole system, and not a section on those who are in the subject and beginners.
I think about solving the problems you can sweep them on the site to know more truthful and accurate information.
Yes, because very many people are chatting, and accordingly the same number of opinions)))
I understand that the functionality of the service will include the basic convenience for users, but what problems will be solved?
I read that this will allow unified on one platform more experienced traders and beginners, which is very convenient.
It is very good that there will not be a single whole system, and not a section on those who are in the subject and beginners.
Activity: 70
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: