Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 23. (Read 7571 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I'm attracted to the availability of the project for ordinary people! Now everyone can feel like a trader.
Yes, I completely agree with you, it is very good that in a given project, ordinary mere mortals can participate in the  project, and not only those with very dirty banking brushes.)))
One thing is to feel like a trader, and this is another professional job to do this and earn.
Well, not every novice can understand this, and then there may be   a bunch of incomprehensible questions, therefore this is a very controversial question.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
As for me, not the worst project, I think even very promising.
A good idea of ​​the project, I'm attracted to their idea.
I'm not sure that they will manage to bypass all competitors, but in the top three they have to beat.
Now there are so many projects that somewhere to be with a unique idea is almost impossible. Therefore, even to be a leader with the development of the project in its field is a great success.
I'm attracted to the availability of the project for ordinary people! Now everyone can feel like a trader.
Yes, I completely agree with you, it is very good that in a given project, ordinary mere mortals can participate in the  project, and not only those with very dirty banking brushes.)))
One thing is to feel like a trader, and this is another professional job to do this and earn.
Activity: 154
I'm not sure that they will manage to bypass all competitors, but in the top three they have to beat.
I think that with the time the guys will manage to surprise us all.
All the best is just ahead. I'm waiting for new updates and fresh news.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
I think that thanks to this step, the project will have a huge number of fans and those wishing to trade on the stock exchange digital ticks, so placing a large number of tokens and altcoins will only be a plus.
I would not say that this is a big plus. For example, I do not like the huge number of trading pairs on the exchange. This dispels attention. But everyone has his own taste
You can always choose the favorite coins. This is done very simply, and after that nothing is too much for you. But if there is no coin in the assortment of the exchange, then it is bitter.
I'm wondering, I'm a beginner, I do not understand anything about this, can I use Digital Ticks?
I think if you do not hear a silly, you can.)))))
project is accessible and understandable not only to professional traders, but also to beginners, so everything is in your hands.
I think this is not the most difficult platform, I like simplicity and clarity.
Yes, but it's very difficult to find out for yourself. Well, I'll try.
Activity: 70
I'm wondering, I'm a beginner, I do not understand anything about this, can I use Digital Ticks?
project is accessible and understandable not only to professional traders, but also to beginners, so everything is in your hands.
I think this is not the most difficult platform, I like simplicity and clarity.
Activity: 67
Activity: 75
The team is strong. I think that they will follow the intended path, and accordingly they will succeed in achieving the result. In addition, they have an excellent raising of funds, so that doubts do not arise yet:)

Yes, look closely)) because the possibility of obtaining a high profit will have not only experienced traders, but also beginners. This is the difference between the project and everyone else.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
All the friends praise Digital Ticks, but what are their advantages? I do not see a difference from other competitive projects ..
I consider it a huge advantage that all transactions are carried out at high speed.
Oh, yes, here I agree with you, because I hate the speed of translations.
Yes, I can sit for half a day to transfer money.
Well, let's see what happens with Digital Ticks, will they be able to fix this problem.
Activity: 252
All the friends praise Digital Ticks, but what are their advantages? I do not see a difference from other competitive projects ..
I consider it a huge advantage that all transactions are carried out at high speed.
Yes, I can sit for half a day to transfer money.
Activity: 98
Comment of course a lot on the project's back, but I can not fully understand why it was created.
processes of fluctuating the value of currencies led to the emergence of one of the most profitable types of activity - trading.
Yes, this is a very important question, because the world's traders for many years are working on creating unique strategies
I agree with you, we need a common platform and currency, because with such fluctuations I lose a lot.
Comment of course a lot on the project's back, but I can not fully understand why it was created.
processes of fluctuating the value of currencies led to the emergence of one of the most profitable types of activity - trading.
Yes, this is a very important question, because the world's traders for many years are working on creating unique strategies
Pages:
Jump to: