Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 27. (Read 7571 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I'm very interested in what will happen next. In fact if the command Digital Ticks will collect a hard Cap the result will not force to wait.  DT team has a chance to collect it. The market is recovering, crypto-currencies are growing in price.
Activity: 154
Do you know how much the project has collected pre sale? For 40 minutes! the figure is incredible. Few project can boast of such success. Soon we will see a cool product from Digital Ticks
The team apparently made every effort to show such a steep result:) Well, it seems easy for us, and to collect for 40 mint is the pre sale - this is a great achievement, far from everyone can boast.
They have well drawn up a business plan, thought out their ideas well and correctly provided it to investors, who in turn realized how profitable the investment project is. Everything is simple
Do you know how much the project has collected pre sale? For 40 minutes! the figure is incredible. Few project can boast of such success. Soon we will see a cool product from Digital Ticks
The team apparently made every effort to show such a steep result:) Well, it seems easy for us, and to collect for 40 mint is the pre sale - this is a great achievement, far from everyone can boast.
Activity: 98
The ability to buy and sell goods for a crypto currency will bring the Digital Ticks to a new level. We are waiting for the boom of popularity. Project is very cool, I sincerely wish good luck and success to the developers!
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
In my experience - the support requests are answered in a month .... which exchange has a normal service now?

I think the project will still have something to surprise us with. After all, when they raise funds for development, new ideas and opportunities may emerge. Of course, it totally depends on the team.
Activity: 84
I'm attracted to the availability of the project for ordinary people! Now everyone can feel like a trader, everyone can try themselves in this work. Especially with a good profit)
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I personally really like that I can get a 50% discount on the commission when buying and selling goods, crypto currency. 50% discount on the commission is very cool, I'm also glad that there is such an opportunity. This will save large sums in case of serious trade.
But it now seems that it is will be not profitable if the token will have a value of $ 50-100, it's hard to talk about the benefits. So now good moment to buy tokens and gaining excellence))
Yes. this is a good price to buy. because in the future, a token grows in the price. I think that every person will be pleased to buy and sell comodyties for crypto currency. Example Binance, have you seen how many token costs now?
That's right. And by the way - Binance, a very young exchange, which has received so many fans thanks to its functionality. A Digital Ticks will be to some extent even better.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Currently, there are many exchangers for crypto currency, but many of them have a number of shortcomings.

I agree, very often large exchangers work poorly, do not withdraw funds, they break rules. It gives a lot of problems and I'm afraid to trade. There are so many news on the Internet about hacking exchanges and robberies. 

And as for the liquidity - it's the same horror, they can go bankrupt and burst like bubbles... low  liquidity increases the cost of trading and hinders their trading operations.
Activity: 14
This is really fine as your exchange rate better than most others. By the year 2019, to be the most top trader in the world is really high ambition.
Activity: 70
I personally really like that I can get a 50% discount on the commission when buying and selling goods, crypto currency. 50% discount on the commission is very cool, I'm also glad that there is such an opportunity. This will save large sums in case of serious trade.
But it now seems that it is will be not profitable if the token will have a value of $ 50-100, it's hard to talk about the benefits. So now good moment to buy tokens and gaining excellence))
Yes. this is a good price to buy. because in the future, a token grows in the price. I think that every person will be pleased to buy and sell comodyties for crypto currency. Example Binance, have you seen how many token costs now?
Activity: 140
Luckies only earn first. Then they can get nothing from the big players. And how to understand, I can buy shares of the company, gold and silver? Or goods for myself?

Probably the second option. Because they need a lot of licenses for such a trade.
I think that over time the company will receive licenses, in the long term it will be a very profitable option.
Well, it's a driver in the deep future. Now companies without this have something to surprise the community and community. Speed of 1 million operations per second is huge.

If the project collects hard cap, then this function is implemented very quickly
The more the project collects money, the more will be the speed of implementation of the plan and the project will be more quickly developed
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
How can you get to one of the top 10 exchanges in the world in 2019, with so many encrypted currency exchanges, fierce competition and the need to face hacker attacks? What kind of user plan do you have?

I'm also wondering about your plans. By 2019 you can reach one of the 10 largest trading floors in the world. I think you need to come up with a concrete solution to persuade investors to believe in the future prosperity of the project. Are you well prepared?
Activity: 98
Luckies only earn first. Then they can get nothing from the big players. And how to understand, I can buy shares of the company, gold and silver? Or goods for myself?

Probably the second option. Because they need a lot of licenses for such a trade.
I think that over time the company will receive licenses, in the long term it will be a very profitable option.
Well, it's a driver in the deep future. Now companies without this have something to surprise the community and community. Speed of 1 million operations per second is huge.

Merit: 2
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
That's why they will all turn out cool. The team will launch the platform and show the cool functionality. The project invested a lot of time and money. So I wait only for a positive result.
Very much on it I hope. Did you conclude partnerships with crypto-exchange? Example: they put your token on, and you put their token.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I am really pleased that they are going to make a turnover of 200,000 bitcoins per day! This is an incredibly big number!  I'm sure that with such turnover there will be best and favorable conditions for trade.
Agree with you completely! Turnover in 200,000 BTC unbelievable and amazing! I also wonder how much time the company is going to achieve such an incredible result?
According to their Roadmap: 15 May ‎2019 1000+ cryptocurrencies will be listed, daily exchange volume expected 200000+ BTC... we need to wait 1 year to see such a turnover of funds on the stock exchange)

On my experience - 1 year is not really a lot. Usually exchanges reach such a huge turnover in a few years, and the company plans to achieve this even earlier. So I hope they succeed!

They might have looked too much at Binance. They have an exceptional short history, but it will be hard to repeat something like that.
Activity: 70
I'm attracted to the availability of the project for ordinary people! Now everyone can feel like a trader, everyone can try themselves in this work. Especially with a good profit)

It's one thing to feel like a trader, and it's another job professionally to do this and earn. The profit will be from the trade in 2 cases: either you can trade and earn or a lucky one from God.
The project will help me discover the trader's talent, and at the same time help me earn money for apartment and car, I hope so. I just need to be very persistent and work hard, trade first of all spare time.

You can only trade on the market with your money, not otherwise.Trading, can drags long time. Everybody must be careful with trade. Here we can earn, an can lost.
Pages:
Jump to: