Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 29. (Read 7571 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I, as a small child, are delighted with what happens. It's not just big words, it's our reality. But new technologies generate new problems.  And there may not be the better things. You never know what will be happen

Well, it's still great, in fact it is not known what will after  the development of these technologies. I think, Digital Ticks will help to trade for me and me friends. It's hard for me to trade now((

I understand you perfectly, I have similar problems. It’s difficult to trade in this market. The project is just developing an effective trading platform. This will help me trade to.
Activity: 168
I, as a small child, are delighted with what happens. It's not just big words, it's our reality. But new technologies generate new problems.  And there may not be the better things. You never know what will be happen

Well, it's still great, in fact it is not known what will after  the development of these technologies. I think, Digital Ticks will help to trade for me and me friends. It's hard for me to trade now((
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Company's decision to launch First look of Mobile App Interface at the same time as its Public token sale starts in fact prior to it is in contrast to most other companies which only have a white paper and website at the time of their public sale. They will gain success!
Activity: 154
What is it unique about the idea?  Have you seen how many other projects are already flourishing in this business. If I'm wrong - explain to me please what is real...

Project solves really important problems. It offers to optimize many solutions, based on more modern technologies. Personally for me, when I hear the connection of artificial intelligence + blockchain - it immediately causes to great idea.

Although this is not surprising, because the blockchain and artificial intelligence are technologies behind which the future of mankind. Such decisions simply tickle my imagination. There are real technologies that solve the sore serious problems.
Activity: 98
What is it unique about the idea?  Have you seen how many other projects are already flourishing in this business. If I'm wrong - explain to me please what is real...

Project solves really important problems. It offers to optimize many solutions, based on more modern technologies. Personally for me, when I hear the connection of artificial intelligence + blockchain - it immediately causes to great idea.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
It seems to be nothing new and this is far from being the first project in this field. It seems that the developers do not create anything supernatural, but with all this the project looks as if at least it is genial.

But as soon as you start to get acquainted with Digital Ticks, you understand - it is really prospective. This platform includes technologies of analytics, statistics, strategies, developed on the basis of artificial intelligence, indicators etc.  it's very cool.
Activity: 70
I would describe the Digital Ticks after I first got to know him: an interesting blockchain project that quite successfully breaks into the crypto industry and confidently takes its place in it, all ingenious is simple.
Obviously, ICO Digital Tick is a promising project, primarily for investment purposes. You need to take a closer look. Advantages of using DTX tokens - Trade in several tools: users can simultaneously create several orders in different instruments.

This is an excellent proposal, I think because of this, the platform will have superiority over all its competitors.
Obviously, ICO Digital Tick is a promising project, primarily for investment purposes. You need to take a closer look. Advantages of using DTX tokens - Trade in several tools: users can simultaneously create several orders in different instruments.
Probably need to be a public person and in all ways to promote the project. Maybe the Bounty will still be there. We'll see, I will definitely participate in this program. I love such opportunities.

It's cool that the company has plans to enter the TOP-10 of the world's most popular sites - by mid-July 2019. It is also planned to receive the IPO Digital Tick Exchange on the world stock exchanges in the fourth quarter of 2019.
Guys, in no case do not stop there. Faster, rather, smarter, this is probably the motto of Digital Ticks))) a very cool project))I like this project, it's very competent and high-quality work is done!
There will be an Annual Report Presentation, incentive payments to active participants. I'm  Interested what is the conditions to take part in it.
This is a very interesting opportunity. I wonder what I  need to do participate? And how much money I can make on this.
Activity: 112
Guys, in no case do not stop there. Faster, rather, smarter, this is probably the motto of Digital Ticks))) a very cool project))I like this project, it's very competent and high-quality work is done!
There will be an Annual Report Presentation, incentive payments to active participants. I'm  Interested what is the conditions to take part in it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
in your road map, I read that on June 20, the token will start trading on the exchange, tell me, is everything in force? Are the details already known?
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
I am really pleased that they are going to make a turnover of 200,000 bitcoins per day! This is an incredibly big number!  I'm sure that with such turnover there will be best and favorable conditions for trade.

What makes you say the things above? This is ridiculous, I even thought you did not know about the present value of bitcoin. 200,000 bitcoin per day ? really crazy!
If you have many tokens, you can not only earn a lot, but also lose a lot, because the price of altcoins is very unstable and may not be in time to determine the situation.
Yes, by the way on the platform will be the ability to add hot keys. Therefore, trade will become even faster, more convenient and more comfortable. I hope so))
I also hope that this happens. Hot keys should simplify the life of traders who spend more than half a day trading. This is an effective way to save time and save energy.
I personally do not understand what the task of hot keys is, can someone explain to me?
You can lock various trading operations on hot keys and use them to conduct transactions more quickly and efficiently. Can the administrator tell us if I'm wrong.
If you have many tokens, you can not only earn a lot, but also lose a lot, because the price of altcoins is very unstable and may not be in time to determine the situation.
Yes, by the way on the platform will be the ability to add hot keys. Therefore, trade will become even faster, more convenient and more comfortable. I hope so))
I also hope that this happens. Hot keys should simplify the life of traders who spend more than half a day trading. This is an effective way to save time and save energy.
I personally do not understand what the task of hot keys is, can someone explain to me?
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
It is very important to understand and constantly see your investment portfolio if the guys have a convenient display and a wide range of management functions - a lot of users will go only for this reason, because the majority of the exchange does not have such a function.
I also really like this opportunity. Because now on the exchanges of which I trade, there is simply no opportunity to look at your investment portfolio. And this is not very convenient, because I have a lot of tokens and it is difficult for everyone to keep track of.
It is very important to understand and constantly see your investment potfel if the guys have a convenient display and a wide range of management functions - a lot of users will go only for this reason, because the majority of the exchange does not have such a function.
I also really like this opportunity. Because now on the exchanges of which I trade, there is simply no opportunity to look at your investment portfolio. And this is not very convenient, because I have a lot of tokens and it is difficult for everyone to keep track of.
In that case, you should not use such a large number of tokens, otherwise you just might not be able to keep track of them all.
Pages:
Jump to: