Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 28. (Read 7571 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Such a huge experience is far from everyone. That's why the project will be successful, and the token will show good growth) And the community will enjoy the wonderful product. Earning daily large sums of money))
The project seeks to ensure that users do not face the problems that modern marketplaces have...I really hope that the quality of the signals will be very high. And in the future there will be no problems.
Yes, this is a very large amount of work. Create a new system for quality service. I hope the guys will succeed. What about other trading platforms. Will they become bankrupt?))
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
The project will help me discover the trader's talent, and at the same time help me earn money for apartment and car, I hope so. I just need to be very persistent and work hard, trade first of all spare time.

Absolutely agree with you! Trade in the crypto-currency market is only necessary with  free money and only in free time, not otherwise (smiley) Otherwise it will not be good - people can lose money and time.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
Yeah, everyone who wants can install the application and see if he likes Digital Ticks product, or not. I think everyone likes it.  For example, I would not give money to someone who does not have a product.

First of all, I like that the project has its own application for mobile phones. Somebody already downloaded the application on mobile? I want to hear feedback from people who have already used it.

Good app, I`m already use it. Now very needed solutions like this, because there is few quality information. The crypto industry requires quality information and solutions. The project should provide them for a wide society.
Activity: 168
Yeah, everyone who wants can install the application and see if he likes Digital Ticks product, or not. I think everyone likes it.  For example, I would not give money to someone who does not have a product.

First of all, I like that the project has its own application for mobile phones. Somebody already downloaded the application on mobile? I want to hear feedback from people who have already used it.
Developers create a great thing and do a great job!  Many people will say that there is no uniqueness in the project. But they didn't get acquainted with it.  Did you see the team? There are good professionals.

I'm happy about  possible  get more profit thanks to the project. Now even a novice, how can I safely trade in crypto currency. And as it is well known - the trade in crypto currency is a very dangerous occupation that I need to be able to do.
Activity: 252
Developers create a great thing and do a great job!  Many people will say that there is no uniqueness in the project. But they didn't get acquainted with it.  Did you see the team? There are good professionals.
Activity: 84
What is a commodity-crypto exchange? Isn't it simply a marketplace if you can buy and sell commodities for cryptos and vice versa?

Yes i really think so  Smiley
so we have the same opinion
Activity: 98
Guys, and thanks to the referral program it will be possible to receive a decent passive income based on the invitation of new participants to the project.

Yes, it's good news, now time to think about how to tempt my friends to trade. I hope the referral program will remain after the ICO. Also I like the ability to view the portfolio with one click.
Activity: 4
I like that this project would be using DDoS protection for its exchange to protect their users from any type of hacks.

Yeah me too. Making the project more useful in solving real life problems.
How does Digital Ticks Exchange work?
Activity: 4
What is a commodity-crypto exchange? Isn't it simply a marketplace if you can buy and sell commodities for cryptos and vice versa?

Yes i really think so  Smiley
Activity: 71
With their Public token sale starting 15th April, the team has worked day and night and have already released their Mobile App before their planned release date.

At this current pace, they will be able to get the entire platform up and running well before the deadline and might just end up being one of the greatest ICO’s.
Activity: 98
So, will be the huge demand for quality data and stable trading platforms. There will be more people that want to buy crypto, which means there will be more opportunities. I'm right?
And what we can expect, the blockchain is now an advanced technology. And if you apply it in the right place, the result will be big and good. Becous not for every business it's good, but still it's great technology ...

First of all, it's the security of personal information. Secondly, the safety of all the results. In the third, decentralization. Although decentralization is not necessary for every project, not for every business it is useful.
Activity: 75
With their Public token sale starting 15th April, the team has worked day and night and have already released their Mobile App before their planned release date.
Activity: 90
Yes, as trader I like these solutions. And I will tell about this project - UAU!
The guys have the development on their hands. They do not collect money for an idea.  
Well, why do they collect money then, if everything implemented? They can start to work a little, and get the result ...

Why Apple, Samsung, Microsoft releases shares and attracts funds?)) If they will have more money, they can achieve better results. Think in your spare time. People often say that it is useful to think)))

Now any business with the prefix "blockchain" is thriving. I could only say one thing - well done, I wish you success in development! The team is great! Sincerely admire them. They created a working business and expanded.
Yes, as trader I like these solutions. And I will tell about this project - UAU!
The guys have the development on their hands. They do not collect money for an idea.  
Well, why do they collect money then, if everything implemented? They can start to work a little, and get the result ...

Why Apple, Samsung, Microsoft releases shares and attracts funds?)) If they will have more money, they can achieve better results. Think in your spare time. People often say that it is useful to think)))
Activity: 434
Merit: 115
≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣
What is it unique about the idea?  Have you seen how many other projects are already flourishing in this business. If I'm wrong - explain to me please what is real...

Project solves really important problems. It offers to optimize many solutions, based on more modern technologies. Personally for me, when I hear the connection of artificial intelligence + blockchain - it immediately causes to great idea.

About the introduction of artificial intelligence say many blockchain projects, but I have not seen yet one completely realized. While this is all the words. This is very difficult to do well, because a full-fledged artificial intelligence does not yet exist.
Pages:
Jump to: