Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 32. (Read 7571 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
one more problem -   security of the customer's personal data, that have all chances to be hacked. This is a very serious problem.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
And what does the company earn? On what instruments, or opportunities they make money?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
In my experience - the support requests are answered in a month .... which exchange has a normal service now?

I think the project will still have something to surprise us with. After all, when they raise funds for development, new ideas and opportunities may emerge. Of course, it totally depends on the team.

The exchanges are mostly focused on that. that would make money and all. I agree with you opinion.
 In my experience - the support requests are answered in a month .... which exchange has a normal service now?
Currently, there are many exchangers for crypto currency, but many of them have a number of shortcomings.

I agree, very often large exchangers work poorly, do not withdraw funds, they break rules. It gives a lot of problems and I'm afraid to trade. There are so many news on the Internet about hacking exchanges and robberies. 
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
If the quality of services is higher than that of competitors, and the service will be stable - the project will be successful. Such developers as the team of digital ticks are not often met

We must  be in love with  work, and the work and result will be good. We need to love the crypto currency, blockchain and then the developing will go faster.

That's why they will all turn out cool. The team will launch the platform and show the cool functionality. Very much on it I hope. Team invested a lot of time and money. So everybody wait only for a positive result.
Activity: 98
If the quality of services is higher than that of competitors, and the service will be stable - the project will be successful. Such developers as the team of digital ticks are not often met

We must  be in love with  work, and the work and result will be good. We need to love the crypto currency, blockchain and then the developing will go faster.
Currently, there are many exchangers for crypto currency, but many of them have a number of shortcomings, very often large exchangers work poorly, do not withdraw funds, they break rules. It gives a lot of problems
Because of this, I'm afraid to trade. There are so many news on the Internet about hacking exchanges and robberies. Weak security. And as for the liquidity - it's the same horror, they can go bankrupt and burst like bubbles.

True, they lack liquidity and this increases the cost of trading and hinders their trading operations. They also have shortcomings in ineffective customer service, which is negative for users, and this is not the best way to affect crypto-exchanges.
Currently, there are many exchangers for crypto currency, but many of them have a number of shortcomings, very often large exchangers work poorly, do not withdraw funds, they break rules. It gives a lot of problems
Because of this, I'm afraid to trade. There are so many news on the Internet about hacking exchanges and robberies. Weak security. And as for the liquidity - it's the same horror, they can go bankrupt and burst like bubbles.
Activity: 252
If the quality of services is higher than that of competitors, and the service will be stable - the project will monopolize the market over time. It follows that the number of potential users of the Digital Ticks site will also increase at a high rate
Full monopoly will not. There is always a place for new projects on the market.
And do you imagine how many young minds can develop the blockchain technology as well? At least a small percentage of them can understand it... But are there many professionals who are crazy about technology and want to develop it?
Activity: 75
How does Digital Ticks Exchange work?
This is a very interesting question, I'm sure that the answer to it will be useful to me too. I understand what it is, but also need some help
It is user-friendly exchange, having a multi-functional interface with an exchange platform, where short waiting times with a reliable system are implemented to ensure the convenience of trade;)
Absolutely true, absolutely every user is important and valuable protection of privacy and security of his own wallet!
If the quality of services is higher than that of competitors, and the service will be stable - the project will monopolize the market over time. It follows that the number of potential users of the Digital Ticks site will also increase at a high rate
Full monopoly will not. There is always a place for new projects on the market.
Such a huge experience is far from everyone. That's why the project will be successful, and the token will show good growth) And the community will enjoy the wonderful product. Earning daily large sums of money))
The project seeks to ensure that users do not face the problems that modern marketplaces have...I really hope that the quality of the signals will be very high. And in the future there will be no problems.
And how do you like the team? Have you watched who these people are and what they do in daily life?
They are normal people. They just do their job well and get pleasure and profit from it. Information about the team, you can read on the company's website. 
And you can also read on LinkedIn. There are team profiles. Links can be found on the website. So it will even be easier))) Now you must have a profile on LinkedIn. So it's easier to find a job.
True, so more effective. But not every person has a page there, you will need to register. Soon companies will add a task in the bounty to LinkedIn. It is desirable to have a pumped profile.
And the project team Digital Ticks can be seen there)))Looked at them more information on LinkedIn. The team is really very strong. And I do not think there are many bounty accounts. Therefore, it makes sense to make an account.
Activity: 140
And how do you like the team? Have you watched who these people are and what they do in daily life?
They are normal people. They just do their job well and get pleasure and profit from it. Information about the team, you can read on the company's website. 
And you can also read on LinkedIn. There are team profiles. Links can be found on the website. So it will even be easier))) Now you must have a profile on LinkedIn. So it's easier to find a job.
True, so more effective. But not every person has a page there, you will need to register. Soon companies will add a task in the bounty to LinkedIn. It is desirable to have a pumped profile.
Activity: 124
Digital Ticks Exchange is the world's first trading platform for crypto currency, which was created by traders for trading operations. I like its spirit.
I think they will achieve this by combining many years of experience in finance, information technology development, and marketing.
Activity: 110
With the help of the Digital Ticks company, we will be able to generate revenue from the trade, even without being experienced tradersб and, this is all thanks to the artificial intelligence and huge work of the team.
Yes,  I think they put their soul into the project. The platform and the dtx token will be flawless!  I support your opinion. I believe in the success of the project! The team will definitely succeed!
Pages:
Jump to: