Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 33. (Read 7571 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
High-yield project primarily for investment.The platform is very attractive, suitable for both beginners and experienced traders! Really liked the project
How do you know, you have not seen it yet. Maybe the platform you do not like)) Especially since openly declare that everything is super not worth it, you need to wait until the result is gone.
They already have the result:
1 collection goes well
2 there is a beta version of the application.
What do you need more?)) They will do the full version after fundraising))
I hope that, for a long time I want to see how this all stuff will work. It is very interesting how to set up trading gold with crypot. And then what can I do with this gold))
Since there are many trading platform available in cryptocurrency world, building a new one will need a good stepping stone. If not then it would be hard to compete with another platform that already exist.
High-yield project primarily for investment.The platform is very attractive, suitable for both beginners and experienced traders! Really liked the project
How do you know, you have not seen it yet. Maybe the platform you do not like)) Especially since openly declare that everything is super not worth it, you need to wait until the result is gone.
1 collection goes well
I hope that, for a long time I want to see how this all stuff will work. It is very interesting how to set up trading gold with crypot. And then what can I do with this gold))
Activity: 168
1 collection goes well
Activity: 70
Company's decision to launch First look of Mobile App Interface at the same time as its Public token sale starts in fact prior to it is in contrast to most other companies which only have a white paper and website at the time of their public sale. They will gain success!
Sure, fuelled by the huge success of the pre-sale, the team went on to deliver Apps for both Android and IOS platform along with multiple Blockchain smart contracts. Crazy workaholics
I think this feature gives public token sale participants confidence in the ability of the team behind the project.
Well, I do not know. on the platform there are very few tokens to determine whether I like it or not ... and this does not suit me. But it works without errors, it's good.
But a big plus is that the application works adequately. It's still going to be developed. I even think that they have already begun. Because the fees are excellent.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Company's decision to launch First look of Mobile App Interface at the same time as its Public token sale starts in fact prior to it is in contrast to most other companies which only have a white paper and website at the time of their public sale. They will gain success!
Sure, fuelled by the huge success of the pre-sale, the team went on to deliver Apps for both Android and IOS platform along with multiple Blockchain smart contracts. Crazy workaholics
I think this feature gives public token sale participants confidence in the ability of the team behind the project.
Well, I do not know. on the platform there are very few tokens to determine whether I like it or not ... and this does not suit me. But it works without errors, it's good.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
already there are similar projects but not one can not be used, a very bad product, I hope that this project will not have problems with this, I already want to use such products
The project is very interesting, but do you really think that it will be successful? I think so. but I want to hear the opinions of others
pre-sale contributions and the overwhelming response of the contributors are both exciting and ensuring that Digital Ticks is on the right path in the journey to make every commodity tradable using crypto.
As I see, they believe that they stepping into the future of cryptocurrency with a new dream and  footsteps would be followed by all others who share the same dream
Activity: 98
The project is very interesting, but do you really think that it will be successful? I think so. but I want to hear the opinions of others
pre-sale contributions and the overwhelming response of the contributors are both exciting and ensuring that Digital Ticks is on the right path in the journey to make every commodity tradable using crypto.
Merit: 2
Activity: 140
And what they wil do after presale and main sale?
After the success and the huge participation received during the pre-sale whole team was extremely geared up to deliver a quality product ahead of the timeline.
And what they wil do after presale and main sale?
What digital ticks will be better than other exchanges? than they are better than others?
they want that people can see the results and  progress first-hand, and they want to enable them to make an investment choice based on statistics rather than statements.
This is again reassuring each and every participant of the ICO that their team is dedicated and will get the job done.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
What digital ticks will be better than other exchanges? than they are better than others?
they want that people can see the results and  progress first-hand, and they want to enable them to make an investment choice based on statistics rather than statements.
If you have many tokens, you can not only earn a lot, but also lose a lot, because the price of altcoins is very unstable and may not be in time to determine the situation.
Yes, by the way on the platform will be the ability to add hot keys. Therefore, trade will become even faster, more convenient and more comfortable. I hope so))
I also hope that this happens. Hot keys should simplify the life of traders who spend more than half a day trading. This is an effective way to save time and save energy.
I personally do not understand what the task of hot keys is, can someone explain to me?
You can lock various trading operations on hot keys and use them to conduct transactions more quickly and efficiently. Can the administrator tell us if I'm wrong.
Activity: 75
How much money has been collected? I can not find information on the site ... is there an administrator?
You did not search well. There must be information. I recently watched, there was information.
I looked at the website. Unfortunately, I too didn't able to find information on how much money Digital Ticks project has collected money.
If you have many tokens, you can not only earn a lot, but also lose a lot, because the price of altcoins is very unstable and may not be in time to determine the situation.
Yes, by the way on the platform will be the ability to add hot keys. Therefore, trade will become even faster, more convenient and more comfortable. I hope so))
I also hope that this happens. Hot keys should simplify the life of traders who spend more than half a day trading. This is an effective way to save time and save energy.
I personally do not understand what the task of hot keys is, can someone explain to me?
Pages:
Jump to: