Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 35. (Read 7571 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
In short: did I understand correctly that the developers are going to show the world a new crypto exchange "commodity to crypto"?

Honestly, having read the white paper for a long time could not understand what they specifically want to make. I would like more detailed information, but not general phrases about various problems in the global crypto industry.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
And how do you like the team? Have you watched who these people are and what they do in daily life?
You by the way could recently visit the exhibition and personally communicate with the developers. If I'm not mistaken was in Cyprus. But it is already over, wait for the next one))
I think they are just as simple people as we are. Just have an interesting idea and organized a start-up. And since nothing is different from us with you)))
In general, it's cool that you could meet with the developers, chat in real life. This is very encouraging and motivating to part in the project. Of course this is true))
In short: did I understand correctly that the developers are going to show the world a new crypto exchange "commodity to crypto"?
Even saw the team member profile looks very promising. Linking commodity to crypto very unique idea. Not heard before this.))

So now even traders of crypto world can trade in commodity very very impressive. I even tell my friends & Family to look at project. I really feel that thay will make good exchange
I like the concept of digital ticks that prioritize the security level of funds. both on storage and exchange.
Activity: 98
Even saw the team member profile looks very promising. Linking commodity to crypto very unique idea. Not heard before this.))

So now even traders of crypto world can trade in commodity very very impressive. I even tell my friends & Family to look at project. I really feel that thay will make good exchange
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Read the whitepaper of digital ticks. Looks very impressive trading in Gold & Silver with crypto pairs.

Yea, I liked the Trading features like Mouse and Hot Keys. and also Impressed with the discount model.
Activity: 154
The peculiarity of Digital Ticks is that it will not only be an exchange, on which it will be possible to trade tokens. Here you can buy and sell goods for crypto currency. This is one of the features, as it seems to me - the most important. In fact, there are several.
I'm more attracted by the second feature - the ability to receive quality analytics. I'm very pleased and think that will help me to earn a lot of money))
Activity: 67
It turns out that you need to trade on a large number of platforms. For example, if there are rare tokens, then you definitely need to use 2-3 exchanges.
At me too so. Now I trade on 3 different stock exchanges, because one does not have all my tokens. I spend a lot of time between transfers from one stock exchange to another.
You do not need to have a lot of tokens and trade on different exchanges. Why trade tokens that do not have prospects. Basically, now all the necessary tokens images on large exchanges.
It is truth too, now everybody can actively trade only known altcoins. For the rest, few people  spend  time. Although sometimes there are profitable deals, and I myself go to other exchanges.
Well, I believe that this is also not good, when there are a lot of tokens on the  exchange, and nobody uses them. Just for the number and for the picture? First of all on the exchange is the convenience of trading and data processing processing.
Activity: 42
It turns out that you need to trade on a large number of platforms. For example, if there are rare tokens, then you definitely need to use 2-3 exchanges.
At me too so. Now I trade on 3 different stock exchanges, because one does not have all my tokens. I spend a lot of time between transfers from one stock exchange to another.
You do not need to have a lot of tokens and trade on different exchanges. Why trade tokens that do not have prospects. Basically, now all the necessary tokens images on large exchanges.
It is truth too, now everybody can actively trade only known altcoins. For the rest, few people  spend  time. Although sometimes there are profitable deals, and I myself go to other exchanges.
I'm personally very interested in next thing: what tokens will be traded on the Digital Ticks platform. This is very important for me, because I want a lot)) If you already trade, then trade only on one platform, that would not waste time wasting.
I also want to know how many bet tokens will be on exchange. Because now there are many exchanges, but not all tokens support. I agree with you completely.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
With the help of the Digital Ticks company, we will be able to generate revenue from the trade, even without being experienced traders.
Yes, and this is all thanks to the artificial intelligence and huge work of the team. I support your opinion.
I think they put their soul into the project. The platform and the dtx token will flawless!
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
I really like that the first time - there will be no commission at all. I will save my money)) Maybe it will be not a lot, but it will be great!

This will attract a lot new users to the platform. Especially big traders, which have big money. On such opportunity they will make more money.
Yes, zero Commission will first attract a large number of short-term traders to participate in the platform, which will bring a lot of traffic. It is good for fame.
Merit: 2
I really like that the first time - there will be no commission at all. I will save my money)) Maybe it will be not a lot, but it will be great!

This will attract a lot new users to the platform. Especially big traders, which have big money. On such opportunity they will make more money.
And for the whales, the people who see an increase in the volume of trade will be attracted, and accordingly the machine will be launched very quickly!
It's very well decision not to take a commission for the first few months. People will trade on the platform, at first only while 0 commission, and after they will stay here
Activity: 252

And for the whales, the people who see an increase in the volume of trade will be attracted, and accordingly the machine will be launched very quickly!

And what does the company earn? On what instruments, or opportunities they make money?
Do not worry, they will earns)) Although as far as I know the first time - there will be trade without commission. That's very  promising.
This is don’t joke, there are people who bought it for 20,000, it's horrible in the true sense of the word … They hope to make money, and get nothing
It is a pity... before there was no digital platform, where they can conduct a quick analysis of the exchange rate. I think it’s can save some people from mistake
I agree with you, it would save a lot of traders-newcomers who have a hard time trying to trade crypto currency.
Activity: 98
This is don’t joke, there are people who bought it for 20,000, it's horrible in the true sense of the word … They hope to make money, and get nothing
It is a pity... before there was no digital platform, where they can conduct a quick analysis of the exchange rate. I think it’s can save some people from mistake
Pages:
Jump to: