Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 37. (Read 7571 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
What is the relevance of the idea? Now there are a lot of exchangers. And everyone wants to earn more. Will we get another one, the same?
Well, what you thought or wanted, the team will not work for "thank you". The ultimate goal is to earn. And everyone wants to earn more.

I'm sure that this idea will work for everyone. Both the digital ticks platform and its users. Everyone will get their profit.
The main thing is that people would get a lot of profit. Otherwise, no one will  want to stay on this marketplace. It is clear that not everyone can trade good...
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
And why not do it. As far as I know, Digital Ticks team listening to their community. It all depends on how practical it is.

I think the project team has more important tasks now. Although the development of the functional is cool, it seems to me that it would be better if the main version worked adequately.
Now all the forces are thrown at the closure of ICO. I think that first of all they want to raise funds. A development will be conducted after.
And I think that it  will go in one time. After all, you need to have a product, at least partially. Otherwise, large investors will not want to invest in the project.
Activity: 154
What is the relevance of the idea? Now there are a lot of exchangers. And everyone wants to earn more. Will we get another one, the same?
Well, what you thought or wanted, the team will not work for "thank you". The ultimate goal is to earn. And everyone wants to earn more.

I'm sure that this idea will work for everyone. Both the digital ticks platform and its users. Everyone will get their profit.
Activity: 70
Activity: 434
Merit: 115
≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣
Digital Ticks Exchange (DTx) is just not another crypto to crypto exchange but is also a semi-algorithm platform provider in its own. DTx plans to cater to all types of crypto assets as well as commodity to crypto assets. These are the words from their advertising. Personally I believe that, in addition to all the advantages, this project pays special attention to security.
I'm curious on which exchange I will be able to buy and sell tokens in the future. It would be very good if the company Digital Ticks wrote about this))
Do not worry, you can sell the tokens in future on this platform. If not on another exchange, then on the Digital Ticks platform))
Activity: 124
Many tokens on the platform are cool. The main thing that the platform does not buggy. Because there is a lot of platform on which there are a lot of tokens. And mostly they are slow and do not work well.
That's why  guys collect money. Thay must hire cool programmers and they have to write the correct code, thanks to which everything will work quickly and without errors.

I personally do not really like the fact that there are many tokens on the platform. This will distract me from trading my favorite tokens.
Activity: 42
I'm curious on which exchange I will be able to buy and sell tokens in the future. It would be very good if the company Digital Ticks wrote about this))
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Many tokens on the platform are cool. The main thing that the platform does not buggy. Because there is a lot of platform on which there are a lot of tokens. And mostly they are slow and do not work well.
That's why  guys collect money. Thay must hire cool programmers and they have to write the correct code, thanks to which everything will work quickly and without errors.
Activity: 71
Bounties are not fools, if they see the opportunity to earn, they will not sell the token cheaper to you.
Maybe someone have need in money, than person will sell tokens for a penny. The main thing to earn. And some people do not care how much))
Bounties are not fools, if they see the opportunity to earn, they will not sell the token cheaper to you.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
How much money has been collected? I can not find information on the site ... is there an administrator?
You did not search well. There must be information. I recently watched, there was information.
I looked at the website. Unfortunately, I too didn't able to find information on how much money Digital Ticks project has collected money.
Look carefully, maybe there is a smart contract address. You can see how many came on it.
How much money has been collected? I can not find information on the site ... is there an administrator?
You did not search well. There must be information. I recently watched, there was information.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
All right. There should be so few crypto. This is the beta version of the application.
Well, thay could add more. For example, I don't enough XPR for me. I hope this coin will be added to the full version.
I think that eventually they will add  in the beta version XR. Because thay will modify and test this ver.
Of course they will add more crypto currency. Otherwise, the application and the platform itself will not be competitive. So we are waiting for new altcoins in the near future.
Activity: 168
They also have shortcomings in ineffective customer service, which is negative for users, and this is not the best way to affect crypto-exchanges.

And which exchange has a normal service? In my experience - the support requests are answered in a month ....
Can you conclude partnerships with crypto-exchange? Example: they put your token on, and you put their token.
Currently, there are many exchangers for crypto currency, but many of them have a number of shortcomings.

I agree, very often large exchangers work poorly, do not withdraw funds, they break rules. It gives a lot of problems

Because of this, I'm afraid to trade. There are so many news on the Internet about hacking exchanges and robberies. Weak security.
And as for the liquidity - it's the same horror, they can go bankrupt and burst like bubbles.
True, they lack liquidity and this increases the cost of trading and hinders their trading operations.
Activity: 70
Can you conclude partnerships with crypto-exchange? Example: they put your token on, and you put their token.
Currently, there are many exchangers for crypto currency, but many of them have a number of shortcomings.

I agree, very often large exchangers work poorly, do not withdraw funds, they break rules. It gives a lot of problems

Because of this, I'm afraid to trade. There are so many news on the Internet about hacking exchanges and robberies. Weak security.
And as for the liquidity - it's the same horror, they can go bankrupt and burst like bubbles.

Pages:
Jump to: