Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 38. (Read 7571 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Can you conclude partnerships with crypto-exchange? Example: they put your token on, and you put their token.
Currently, there are many exchangers for crypto currency, but many of them have a number of shortcomings.

I agree, very often large exchangers work poorly, do not withdraw funds, they break rules. It gives a lot of problems
Activity: 154
Can you conclude partnerships with crypto-exchange? Example: they put your token on, and you put their token.
Currently, there are many exchangers for crypto currency, but many of them have a number of shortcomings.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Activity: 42
But are there many professionals who are crazy about technology and want to develop it? Such people as the team of digital tick are not often met
That's why they will all turn out cool. The team will launch the platform and show the cool functionality
Very much on it I hope. The project invested a lot of time and money. So I wait only for a positive result.
Activity: 124
And just a lot depends on the convenience of the trading platform. I personally know very large traders who left the biggest exchanges, only because they are not comfortable for them.
But are there many professionals who are crazy about technology and want to develop it? Such people as the team of digital tick are not often met
That's why they will all turn out cool. The team will launch the platform and show the cool functionality
And do you imagine how many young minds can develop the blockchain technology as well? At least a small percentage of them
Activity: 110
If the quality of services is higher than that of competitors, and the service will be stable - the project will monopolize the market over time.
Full monopoly will not. There is always a place for new projects on the market. The population of the earth is growing.

It follows that the number of potential users of the Digital Ticks site will also increase at a high rate
Activity: 90
You can read about team on LinkedIn. There are team profiles. Links can be found on the website. So it will even be easier)))

True, so more effective. But not every person has a page there, you will need to register…
I think in future companies will add a LinkedIn task to the bounty rules.  And I do not think there are many bounty accounts. Therefore, it makes sense to make an account.

Looked at them more information on LinkedIn. The team is really very strong. Such a huge experience is far from everyone. That's why the project will be successful.
Soon community will enjoy the wonderful product. Earning daily large sums of money))
Cool project. It is very interesting how it will develop further. With pleasure I will observe.
The project seeks to ensure that users do not face the problems that modern marketplaces have I really hope that the quality of the signals will be very high. And in the future there will be no problems.
Yes, this is a very large amount of work. Create a new system for quality service delivery. I hope the guys will succeed. What about other trading platforms. Will they become bankrupt?))
I think in future companies will add a LinkedIn task to the bounty rules.  And I do not think there are many bounty accounts. Therefore, it makes sense to make an account.

Looked at them more information on LinkedIn. The team is really very strong. Such a huge experience is far from everyone. That's why the project will be successful.
Soon community will enjoy the wonderful product. Earning daily large sums of money))
Cool project. It is very interesting how it will develop further. With pleasure I will observe.
The project seeks to ensure that users do not face the problems that modern marketplaces have I really hope that the quality of the signals will be very high. And in the future there will be no problems.
Activity: 168

Merit: 1

Not every project can boast such an open development team. Digital Ticks have an excellent strategy, thanks to which they will receive a huge number of users))
Information about the team, you can read on the company's website. Why complicate your life?
The main thing is that they were real people and they were interested in the development of the project. Otherwise maybe Not very good ... Someone was at the exhibition, saw them?
They are normal people. They just do their job well and get pleasure and profit from
I was with them several times at exhibitions. One time before they started to develop the project and the second time recently at the last exhibition. I must say that nothing has changed, the guys were then obsessed with the idea, and now. Just now they are implementing their idea
Activity: 112
Not every project can boast such an open development team. Digital Ticks have an excellent strategy, thanks to which they will receive a huge number of users))
Information about the team, you can read on the company's website. Why complicate your life?
The main thing is that they were real people and they were interested in the development of the project. Otherwise maybe Not very good ... Someone was at the exhibition, saw them?
They are normal people. They just do their job well and get pleasure and profit from
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
And how do you like the team? Have you watched who these people are and what they do in daily life?
You by the way could recently visit the exhibition and personally communicate with the developers. If I'm not mistaken was in Cyprus. But it is already over, wait for the next one))
I think they are just as simple people as we are. Just have an interesting idea and organized a start-up. And since nothing is different from us with you)))
Activity: 210
the arrangement of activities of this project is very neat and very transparent, I see this project has a clear schedule of listing coins on exchange, where the main exchange of this coin?
And how do you like the team? Have you watched who these people are and what they do in daily life?
You by the way could recently visit the exhibition and personally communicate with the developers. If I'm not mistaken was in Cyprus. But it is already over, wait for the next one))
Activity: 70
Pages:
Jump to: