Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 41. (Read 7571 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
And just a lot depends on the convenience of the trading platform. I personally know very large traders who left the biggest exchanges, only because they are not comfortable for them.
I agree with you. I like it when everything is compact and understandable, and now there are very few projects that represent a comfortable interface.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I don't know what kind of support the project will have, but now it completely satisfies me. In a telegram very quickly answered.
Yes, I agree that now the management of  Digital Ticks project is at a high level. And I very much hope that this will happen in the future.

In the future, I think it will be even better, because the quality of the service will directly depend on how much money they will earn. I think that there will be a lot of users in a good project.
This is completely dependent on how the digital tick will have an organized internal infrastructure. I completely agree with you.
Activity: 75
I don't know what kind of support the project will have, but now it completely satisfies me. In a telegram very quickly answered.
Yes, I agree that now the management of  Digital Ticks project is at a high level. And I very much hope that this will happen in the future.

In the future, I think it will be even better, because the quality of the service will directly depend on how much money they will earn. I think that there will be a lot of users in a good project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
In our world, everything can be bought. And thanks to the digital tick it will be possible to buy everything for the crypto currency.
Do not worry so much that you can buy a person's opinion. In the world there are decent people. This is seen from the person immediately)))
Activity: 42
And I think that the support of users and investors also means a lot. Because investors keep tokens. The main thing is that they did not immediately start selling them. And the community must supports the project.
I do not think that the opinion of most people can affect this project so much. Human opinion can be bought.
This is not an indicator of quality.
And I think that the support of users and investors also means a lot. Because investors keep tokens. The main thing is that they did not immediately start selling them. And the community must supports the project.
Activity: 70
Will stay basically those who will have a convenient interface and profitable trade services. That statistic shows for us with time.
Usually that's it happens. People come for the action in project, but stay because of fav*orable conditions.
This is reality. All people are looking for benefits and the scope of the Crypto-currency especially shows it. But I think that Digital Ticks will show a good level of service. And many will remain.
This will be completely dependent on the project team. How they will position the project, so it will be. I think so.
Will stay basically those who will have a convenient interface and profitable trade services. That statistic shows for us with time.
Usually that's it happens. People come for the action in project, but stay because of fav*orable conditions.
This is reality. All people are looking for benefits and the scope of the Crypto-currency especially shows it. But I think that Digital Ticks will show a good level of service. And many will remain.
Activity: 67
It's cool that the team is involved in activities. They show themselves as an open and living project with real developers. This will lead to success.
Yes, of course it will lead to success. I want to see a photo report from the exhibition. I'm very interested to see how the guys are at the exhibition.
This incidentally is one of the largest and most serious events. The most successful people from the world of Internet technologies gather there. I'm glad that the team there
I do not know what the sense for Digital Ticks from this exhibition. Now all the same, all cases are solved via the Internet. I think this will serve as an addition to their existing ties.
Well, how can you not understand. They will be able to attract investors to their project, large traders. And large traders are very important for a young and successful exchange.
Yes, I agree with you. Thanks to the inflow of traders at an early stage, the exchange will have a larger turnover of funds, which will attract small ones. This will increase the turnover even more. And so on increasing.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I'm wondering what actions will be held for the duration of the Digital Ticks for their users?
I think that it can be free distribution of coins. Or distributing coins for a certain turnover of tokens. There are many different options.
You forgot to add the airdrops to the holders of the DTX token. I've seen this make a Binance and a few small exchanges.

Let's see how the team decides, so it will be. Thay can make a vote for the community. And with the help of it will determine which option will be more suitable and interesting.
I think that they should not discard the fact that thay can do all the shares that you write about.  But the fact that the shares will be.
I think that only the first time will be a big influx of people. Because there will be stocks. When the actions will be disconnected many people will run away...
I'm wondering what actions will be held for the duration of the Digital Ticks for their users?
I think that it can be free distribution of coins. Or distributing coins for a certain turnover of tokens. There are many different options.
You forgot to add the airdrops to the holders of the DTX token. I've seen this make a Binance and a few small exchanges.

Let's see how the team decides, so it will be. Thay can make a vote for the community. And with the help of it will determine which option will be more suitable and interesting.
I think that they should not discard the fact that thay can do all the shares that you write about.  But the fact that the shares will be.
This, combined with the zero commissions for the first months of trading, will attract a huge number of users.

Activity: 70
Activity: 112
But I'm here wondering how things are going at the exhibition. I think they will find reliable support for their project.
Maybe yes. Digital Ticks is very promising project. I think several organizations will pay attention and will be offered to cooperate.
Pages:
Jump to: