Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 43. (Read 7571 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I'm attracted to the availability of the project for ordinary people! Now everyone can feel like a trader. I'm attracted by trade. I like the graphics and the process

It's one thing to feel like a trader, and it's another job professionally to do this and earn. But everyone can try themselves in this work. Especially I like part with a profit)
Activity: 98
I hope Digital Ticks will help me discover the trader's talent, and at the same time will help me earn money for apartment and car (smiley)
If you newbie - I recommend to trade in the crypto-currency market  only  with your free money and only in your free time, not otherwise)
You can only trade on the market with your money, not otherwise.Trading, can drags long time. One must be careful with trade. I hope Digital Ticks soon will help newbies with trading.
Activity: 42
I hope Digital Ticks will help me discover the trader's talent, and at the same time will help me earn money for apartment and car (smiley)
You just need to be very hardfull and work every day,also trade first of all in your spare time.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
He will not show all potential soon, I do not agree with you. Do not confuse the potential for growth in cost and the potential of technology. These are completely different things. The technology is not yet fully understood, and much is hidden.

I agree, here's an example:
How many transactions per second are on average able to conduct the largest payment systems and blockchains?
Visa - 24,000
Ripple 1500
PayPal - 193
BitcoinCash - 60
Litecoin - 56
Dash - 48
Ethereum - 20
Bitcoin - 7
Crypto-currency is still very far from the Visa. So today's level is not the limit, and will develop not one decade.
Do not lose sight of the latest news - Blockstream engineer Christian Decker stated that each channel of the microlayment protocol Lightning Network can potentially process up to 500 transactions per second. And if there are thousands of such channels at the same time, the bandwidth of the bitcoin network will surpass not only any other crypto currency, but also such large payment systems as Visa.
I think It will be possible to get more profit thanks to the project, I'm happy about. Now even a novice, can safely trade with crypto currency .
And as it is well known - the trade in crypto currency is a very dangerous occupation that you need to be able to do. Thanks to Digital Ticks newbies can protect themselves from mistakes.
My most stupid mistake was to buy BTC, when it coust 19 000(((
Don't worry, many people sell it by 100$ and less. They did not have the strength to keep it, and sold)) Such invest in crypto gold is very unstable.
The main thing in such moments is not to panic and hold on. Very important thing: experience shows that the market will be renewed. And you will earn.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
He will not show all potential soon, I do not agree with you. Do not confuse the potential for growth in cost and the potential of technology. These are completely different things. The technology is not yet fully understood, and much is hidden.

I agree, here's an example:
How many transactions per second are on average able to conduct the largest payment systems and blockchains?
Visa - 24,000
Ripple 1500
PayPal - 193
BitcoinCash - 60
Litecoin - 56
Dash - 48
Ethereum - 20
Bitcoin - 7
Crypto-currency is still very far from the Visa. So today's level is not the limit, and will develop not one decade.
Activity: 70
I heard that  team is going to the event https://www.ifxexpo.com.
The team is great guys, this is a very cool event. This is the first and largest financial business to business expo in the world..
Probably they will establish business ties. This is very useful for the company. I hope they show themselves very well.
Will look for partnerships, perhaps with someone to get acquainted. After all, it is precisely for this purpose that there are such exhebitions - to make great partnerships))
Activity: 154
The team is great guys, this is a very cool event. This is the first and largest financial business to business expo in the world..
Probably they will establish business ties. This is very useful for the company. I hope they show themselves very well.
Activity: 67
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Activity: 112
We can already install the beta version on the phone and try how it works. This gives confidence that the project has the right direction and will help people make a decision when they invest 
Yeah, everyone who wants can install the application and see if he likes Digital Ticks product, or not. I think everyone likes it.  
For example - I would not give money to someone who does not have a product. First of all, I like that Digital Ticks has its own application for mobile phones.
Crypto industry requires quality solutions. Now needed solutions like this, because there is few quality information. The project should provide a quality solution for a wide society.
We can already install the beta version on the phone and try how it works. This gives confidence that the project has the right direction and will help people make a decision when they invest 
Yeah, everyone who wants can install the application and see if he likes Digital Ticks product, or not. I think everyone likes it.  
For example - I would not give money to someone who does not have a product. First of all, I like that Digital Ticks has its own application for mobile phones.
Activity: 154
Activity: 70
There will be demand for quality data and stable trading platforms. More people will trade, which means there will be more opportunities. I'm right?
Developers create a great thing and do a great job! Many say that there is no uniqueness in the project. But they didn't get acquainted with the project.
Of course, did you see the team? There are professionals in this business. I'm sure that in the end we will get a quality and well thought out project. What do you thing, maybe I'm wrong?
I think It will be possible to get more profit thanks to the project, I'm happy about. Now even a novice, can safely trade with crypto currency .
And as it is well known - the trade in crypto currency is a very dangerous occupation that you need to be able to do. Thanks to Digital Ticks newbies can protect themselves from mistakes.
Don't worry, many people sell it by 100$ and less. They did not have the strength to keep it, and sold)) Such invest in crypto gold is very unstable.
Activity: 112
Activity: 72
This project seems to be really interesting. Its for the first time I am looking out a exchange who would be giving commodity - cryto currency pair alongwith regular crypto-crypto pair.Looking forward for pre-sale for early investment. Do you have bounty program?
There will be demand for quality data and stable trading platforms. More people will trade, which means there will be more opportunities. I'm right?
Yes you are right. It seems to me that we are now in the middle. Even closer to the beginning of the road. Everything Still ahead. And if the project can prove its reliability and stability - it will develop.
Pages:
Jump to: