Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 40. (Read 7571 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I wonder how many investors have already entered the project. I see that the raising founds are going fine. But I'm wondering who invests more, people or funds.
I think that in a particular case, the funds invest more. Because the project is very large and promising. Funds know this well, but private investors are not always now about it.
Here you will not guess until the project presents data ofbits investors. But he will not do it. Why should anyone open the data of their investors.
The main thing is that the collections are cool. A little more wait and you can enjoy trading on the plaform, actually will touch it)))
Activity: 112
I wonder how many investors have already entered the project. I see that the raising founds are going fine. But I'm wondering who invests more, people or funds.
I think that in a particular case, the funds invest more. Because the project is very large and promising. Funds know this well, but private investors are not always now about it.
Here you will not guess until the project presents data ofbits investors. But he will not do it. Why should anyone open the data of their investors.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Many tokens on the platform are cool. The main thing that the platform does not buggy. Because there is a lot of platform on which there are a lot of tokens. And mostly they are slow and do not work well.
That's why  guys collect money. Thay must hire cool programmers and they have to write the correct code, thanks to which everything will work quickly and without errors.

I personally do not really like the fact that there are many tokens on the platform. This will distract me from trading my favorite tokens.
Perhaps the team will be able to disable unnecessary tokens. I think it's really written in the code. If they certainly consider that it is necessary, they will definitely do
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I hope Digital Ticks will help me discover the trader's talent, and at the same time will help me earn money for apartment and car (smiley)
If you newbie - I recommend to trade in the crypto-currency market  only  with your free money and only in your free time, not otherwise)
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
And why not do it. As far as I know, Digital Ticks team listening to their community. It all depends on how practical it is.

I think the project team has more important tasks now. Although the development of the functional is cool, it seems to me that it would be better if the main version worked adequately.
Now all the forces are thrown at the closure of ICO. I think that first of all they want to raise funds. A development will be conducted after.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
And why not do it. As far as I know, Digital Ticks team listening to their community. It all depends on how practical it is.

I think the project team has more important tasks now. Although the development of the functional is cool, it seems to me that it would be better if the main version worked adequately.
Activity: 70
All right. There should be so few crypto. This is the beta version of the application.
Well, thay could add more. For example, I don't enough XPR for me. I hope this coin will be added to the full version.
I think that eventually they will add  in the beta version XR. Because thay will modify and test this ver.
Of course they will add more crypto currency. Otherwise, the application and the platform itself will not be competitive. So we are waiting for new altcoins in the near future.
Guys, calm down, this is a beta version. When the full platform and mobile version will be developed - we will see a lot of opportunities and a wide functionality.
I support you buddy. Because that's how it is written in WhitePaper. I hope that the team will follow it. For me it is important, I invested.
Activity: 25
when bounty program start i not see something
Merit: 2
Many tokens on the platform are cool. The main thing that the platform does not buggy. Because there is a lot of platform on which there are a lot of tokens. And mostly they are slow and do not work well.
All right. There should be so few crypto. This is the beta version of the application.
Well, thay could add more. For example, I don't enough XPR for me. I hope this coin will be added to the full version.
I think that eventually they will add  in the beta version XR. Because thay will modify and test this ver.
Of course they will add more crypto currency. Otherwise, the application and the platform itself will not be competitive. So we are waiting for new altcoins in the near future.
Guys, calm down, this is a beta version. When the full platform and mobile version will be developed - we will see a lot of opportunities and a wide functionality.
Activity: 42
Activity: 112
I recently downloaded the Digital Ticks application to my mobile. I have an android, so everything went quickly and without errors. Visually I like it. Functionality is just as simple.

I also installed myself on the android. The application is not bad, fast. Only I do not understand why so few crypto currency is presented this I did not like.
I recently downloaded the Digital Ticks application to my mobile. I have an android, so everything went quickly and without errors. Visually I like it. Functionality is just as simple.
And just a lot depends on the convenience of the trading platform. I personally know very large traders who left the biggest exchanges, only because they are not comfortable for them.
I agree with you. I like it when everything is compact and understandable, and now there are very few projects that represent a comfortable interface.

Guys, I very much hope that you will have an understandable platform. Because it is at the new exchanges with these big problems. For example, I don't like bitpaction  at all , it's not convenient there.

In this, too much depends on the person. As people say - about tastes there don't argue. Therefore, someone might like it, someone does not.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
And just a lot depends on the convenience of the trading platform. I personally know very large traders who left the biggest exchanges, only because they are not comfortable for them.
I agree with you. I like it when everything is compact and understandable, and now there are very few projects that represent a comfortable interface.

Guys, I very much hope that you will have an understandable platform. Because it is at the new exchanges with these big problems. For example, I don't like bitpaction  at all , it's not convenient there.
Pages:
Jump to: