Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 46. (Read 7571 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
He will not show all potential soon, I do not agree with you. Do not confuse the potential for growth in cost and the potential of technology. These are completely different things. The technology is not yet fully understood, and much is hidden.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The advice is the second thing. In time, we will see how everything will be. As for the trading platform - I have questions. What kind of gateways will be connected, and what will be the commission of input and output of money?

I'm also are interested in this issue. Because very often I come across a huge commission on exchanges, or the lack of the opportunity to introduce fiat money to the stock exchange. How are things going with you?
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
I like your idea. By this principle, there are already several exchanges working on, but there are still places on the market for quality exchanges.
In fact, everything depends on the company and on their marketing strategy. I read today that Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak said that the blocking and crypto-currencies will reach their full potential within the next decade, and also called the blockchain "a wonderful idea."
So we are expecting  to the moon soon.
And the market falls down
Activity: 67
I like your idea. By this principle, there are already several exchanges working on, but there are still places on the market for quality exchanges.
In fact, everything depends on the company and on their marketing strategy. I read today that Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak said that the blocking and crypto-currencies will reach their full potential within the next decade, and also called the blockchain "a wonderful idea."
So we are expecting  to the moon soon.
I think a lot will depend on the community. As people will be approved to trade, the management of the project will listen them. Of course, these people will have large amounts for trading.
Of course, the opinion of the community is important, but the company has a decent plan, and it will follow the plan. Therefore, here unequivocally do not say that the team will listen to all the advice and the wishes of the community.
Probably. As for usability and convenience - it is worth taking on board tips. If it is a global strategy, then certainly not. Much depends on who will be and what to advise.
Activity: 112
The advice is the second thing. In time, we will see how everything will be. As for the trading platform - I have questions. What kind of gateways will be connected, and what will be the commission of input and output of money?
Activity: 154
They probably should have very strong servers, that would withstand such a crazy load. This huge amount of tokens is a very serious step.

Yes indeed. Admin, can you tell what kind of servers you have, and will they survive such a crazy loads? Or will you be in the cloud to store information?
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
I personally really like that I can get a 50% discount on the commission when buying and selling goods, crypto currency. 50% discount on the commission is very cool, I'm also glad that there is such an opportunity. This will save large sums in case of serious trade.

But it now seems that it is will be not profitable if the token will have a value of $ 50-100, it's hard to talk about the benefits. So now good moment to buy tokens and gaining excellence))
Yes. this is a good price to buy. because in the future, a token grows in the price. Example Binance, have you seen how many token costs now?
Yes, that's right. And by the way - Binance, a very young exchange, which has received so many fans thanks to its functionality. A Digital Ticks will be to some extent even better.
I think a lot will depend on the community. As people will be approved to trade, the management of the project will listen them. Of course, these people will have large amounts for trading.
Of course, the opinion of the community is important, but the company has a decent plan, and it will follow the plan. Therefore, here unequivocally do not say that the team will listen to all the advice and the wishes of the community.
I'm wondering what kind of tokens and altcoins will be added to the platform in the first place. This is important for me, because the project is interesting, but there is no understanding of the overall picture.
I think that the team will add first the most basic, gradually add less interesting. I saw in their plans to flood a lot of tokens. I wonder how many it will be)
Activity: 70
I think that thanks to this step, the project will have a huge number of fans and those wishing to trade on the stock exchange digital ticks, so placing a large number of tokens and altcoins will only be a plus.
I would not say that this is a big plus. For example, I do not like the huge number of trading pairs on the exchange. This dispels attention. But everyone has his own taste
Yes, there is no dispute about tastes. Someone likes to trade on YoBit. And there the stock exchange is very much stupi and thinks for a long time. Also on the Internet, information is constantly circulating that she will scrape off soon.
I think that thanks to this step, the project will have a huge number of fans and those wishing to trade on the stock exchange digital ticks, so placing a large number of tokens and altcoins will only be a plus.
I would not say that this is a big plus. For example, I do not like the huge number of trading pairs on the exchange. This dispels attention. But everyone has his own taste
They probably should have very strong servers, that would withstand such a crazy load. This huge amount of tokens is a very serious step.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I'm wondering what kind of tokens and altcoins will be added to the platform in the first place. This is important for me, because the project is interesting, but there is no understanding of the overall picture.
Activity: 252
When will the opportunity in the beta version be added to buy and sell things for crypto currency?

I think that this function will be added on the site itself, already on the desktop. There serious programming. We need to do everything together, which would not be done later.
When will the opportunity in the beta version be added to buy and sell things for crypto currency?
Merit: 2
And this is a very correct decision. Although, to be honest, I was not impressed with the application. It is good, but it does not differ from others.
Everyone has own view of things. And on the other hand - wait for the full release, it's a beta version, which will be finalized for a while.
They can not please everyone. Therefore, the project is competitive. The team has its own view of things, which is based on many years of experience.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Probably the second option. Because they need a lot of licenses for such a trade.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
And this is a very correct decision. Although, to be honest, I was not impressed with the application. It is good, but it does not differ from others.
Everyone has own view of things. And on the other hand - wait for the full release, it's a beta version, which will be finalized for a while.
What make it more valuable is how the can manage their exchange better then else. Hope it will customer friendly as a lot of exchange lack on customer support when something happen.
Activity: 75
Pages:
Jump to: