Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 63. (Read 7571 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 8

What is the role of the token in this project? What can be done with it? How to use it?
I'm also interested in information about the token. What is his task?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
This project seems to be really interesting. Its for the first time I am looking out a exchange who would be giving commodity - cryto currency pair alongwith regular crypto-crypto pair.Looking forward for pre-sale for early investment.
Activity: 238
It is desirable to have a pumped profile. Soon they will add a task in the bounty to linkindin.
I do not think that there are many bounty hunters have accounts. Therefore, it makes sense to make an account. And the project team Digital Ticks can be seen)))
The team is really strong. Looked at them more information on linkindin. Few people has such a huge experience.

That's it for this project will be successful, and the token will show good growth)
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
It is desirable to have a pumped profile. Soon they will add a task in the bounty to linkindin.
I do not think that there are many bounty hunters have accounts. Therefore, it makes sense to make an account. And the project team Digital Ticks can be seen)))
The team is really strong. Looked at them more information on linkindin. Few people has such a huge experience.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Activity: 75
Addition information about the team, you can read on the company's website. Why complicate your life?
And you can also read on linkindin. There are profiles of the project team. So it will even be easier)))
True, so more effective. But not every person has a page on linkindin. To look all info will turn out only after registration.
It turns out so even more profitable. Because now you need to have a profile on linkindin. So it's easier to find a job.
Activity: 124
You can only trade on the market with your money, not otherwise. Employment gambling, can drag where it is not necessary. You have to be careful with this case
Mining is important. And in this project I saw what I did not see with others. Its own design is very good. Especially if they are constantly evolving within the company. I really hope that the project will be the leader in this business
Addition information about the team, you can read on the company's website. Why complicate your life?
And you can also read on linkindin. There are profiles of the project team. So it will even be easier)))
True, so more effective. But not every person has a page on linkindin. To look all info will turn out only after registration.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I think they put their soul into the project. The platform and the DTX token will be flawless!
I believe in the success of the project! The team will definitely succeed!
And how do you like the way the team? Have you watched who these people are and what you do in your daily life?
Now, these solutions are very relevant, since there is very little quality information. I hope the guys will succeed.
Yes, the crypto industry requires a quality solution. The project must provide a quality solution for a wide society. Then the project will gain people's trust.
Unfortunately, I did not find very high-quality information for trading on the crypto-currency market. I hope the project will help me to discover the trader's talent in me
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
With the help of the company DigitalTicks we will be able to receive revenue from the trade, even without being experienced traders.
Yes, and this is all thanks to the artificial intelligence and huge work of the team. I support your opinion.
ICO sales are now in progress. It looks like sales are good. Many people are involved. This is a good start.
Now, these solutions are very relevant, since there is very little quality information. I hope the guys will succeed.
Yes, the crypto industry requires a quality solution. The project must provide a quality solution for a wide society. Then the project will gain people's trust.
With the help of the company DigitalTicks we will be able to receive revenue from the trade, even without being experienced traders.
Yes, and this is all thanks to the artificial intelligence and huge work of the team. I support your opinion.
Activity: 124
The main thing is that we can already install the beta version on the phone and try how it works. This gives confidence that the project has the right direction. And it will achieve its goals.
Yeah, everyone who wants can install the application and see if he likes the product. I think everyone likes it. This helps people make a decision when they invest
The platform provides a unique opportunity to feel like a whale on the crypto currency market))
Yes, whales are always cruel. They are packs of small traders. And do not even feel it.
The profit will be from the trade in 2 cases: either you are able to trade and earn or a lucky one from God.
Luckies only earn first. Then they can get on ass from the big players.
Yes, whales are always cruel. They are packs of small traders. And do not even feel it.
My most stupid mistake was to sell bitkoyn for $ 400, and six months later its cost was 2000+. I nearly went crazy
Do not worry, many people bought bitcoin for 17-20 thousand $ and nothing, hold on. And as for another)) They invested in crypto gold, which is very unstable.
The main thing in such moments is not to panic and hold on. Because a very important point - the presence of steel male eggs. Which allow you to survive
And what about a girl trader? She does not have the physical ability to survive a drawdown in the market of crypto-currencies, so it turns out))
Women have other superabsibilities that allow to hold a blow no worse than men and confidently go ahead, whatever happens. Creatures from another planet))
Pages:
Jump to: