Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | DUSK Network | Privacy-oriented blockchain for Digital Securities! - page 44. (Read 145656 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Are you going to have a partnership with MOBU project? They developing platform for security tokens as I know and you creating blockchain for security tokens. May be this would be nice to collaborate with them?

They are partnered with AmaZix so the project is going to fail anyways. Dusk should stay far away from them. AmaZix = poison!
copper member
Activity: 474
Merit: 21
what is the tentative date of closing the private sale, any info regarding this is available anywhere?

It's shame that the community manager isn't really active here anymore, there are a lot of questions and doubt unanswered here, am I right?

Really busy with everything, but back at it with full force!

I see that you're back at full force  Grin, you just announced that we'll se devnet's launch basically next week/later this week and also you just announced your first STO, BWRE

From the launch onward our restricted Dev-Net is launched and we start to accept requests from the community to join the development effort.
We are on track with the roadmap and in some respects we are ahead of our roadmap. Read more about this in our recent development update.

The public Test-Net is scheduled for January 2019.
copper member
Are you going to have a partnership with MOBU project? They developing platform for security tokens as I know and you creating blockchain for security tokens. May be this would be nice to collaborate with them?

No idea if we will have a partnership with them. Their project is completely different to ours apart from the Security Token Offerings part. If I'm not mistaken they will issue upon Ethereum and their whitepaper is all business related. Personally I do not see how we could complement each other in any way. If I'm overlooking something, feel free to let me know!
copper member

pity that the team neglects this channel of communication, here on the forum it was easier to follow for me, i will try to take a look on telegram and medium to see if there are recent news concerning the project...

No worries, we're back at it again!  Wink
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Dusk Network announces first STO

It is with great pleasure that we present CryptoBriefing's Paddy Baker's exclusive coverage of our first STO; BWRE.

I think this is huge news.

Because it is even highly promising if not used my any sto wouldn't mean anything and now they are getting used by an important one. Good job.

Typical it had to be a Maltese real estate company

I am really looking forward to learn more about this BWRE project. I mean, there are already real estate projects on the blockchain but no security tokens yet. 
Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
The first STO token they are announcing is called BWRE? Does anyone else see the humor in that? Congratulations on this milestone achievement.
Activity: 310
Merit: 0
Maybe they are more active on Telegram/Discord?

Good call. They are definitely more active on Telegram than on this forum. Highly recommended to go there if you want to get the latest news.

Then I'll join the Telegram too, got some questions for the devs myself
Activity: 315
Merit: 10

the value of eth is slowly resuming, however, i would expect that its value reaches 200 $ and then maybe i would think to invest obviously the first choice will be dusk...

Wouldn't it make more sense to invest while the price is low? Well relatively low anyway, but the lowest for a long time now.

If I'm inclined to invest more on this project, then naturally I would do it right now that ETH's price is at its bottom and not wait when it has recovered again so that I can get more from it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

It is with great pleasure that we present CryptoBriefing's Paddy Baker's exclusive coverage of our first STO; BWRE.

Because it is even highly promising if not used my any sto wouldn't mean anything and now they are getting used by an important one. Good job.

Typical it had to be a Maltese real estate company
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Where did you get this information? Or is this a suggestion for the Team? I see the bulls shaking a little dust now, I hope this will get the Team to further advance their project and evaluate potential Productive Partners like this
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

pity that the team neglects this channel of communication, here on the forum it was easier to follow for me, i will try to take a look on telegram and medium to see if there are recent news concerning the project...
Activity: 602
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Activity: 364
Not many projects look very promising to me these days. I'm focusing my interest on Privacy related projects and of course enterprise level blockchains.

I am avoiding projects like Monero, just in case i need to explain to banks etc that where all my money came from, and most likely they would think that Monero is just drug money that i would be washing.
Activity: 476
Thats great news for Dusk and if the STO will be successful, it will be a huge boost for your platform. I really hope we will see more companies decide to collaborate with you.

Yes, it is a big achievement and I really root for Dusk to host a successful STO. I'm curious to find out if the market appreciates STOs over regular token sales.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Thats great news for Dusk and if the STO will be successful, it will be a huge boost for your platform. I really hope we will see more companies decide to collaborate with you.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
what is the tentative date of closing the private sale, any info regarding this is available anywhere?

It's shame that the community manager isn't really active here anymore, there are a lot of questions and doubt unanswered here, am I right?

Really busy with everything, but back at it with full force!

I see that you're back at full force  Grin, you just announced that we'll se devnet's launch basically next week/later this week and also you just announced your first STO, BWRE
copper member

In a Crypto Briefing exclusive, Dusk Network (DUSK) said it will help the Maltese real estate company, BWRE, launch its STO on the platform. BWRE, which specializes in renovating and marketing short-stay lets, hopes to raise €21m – approximately $24m – in tranches. The company has already secured €5.5m.

Our coverage of the BWRE STO will follow tomorrow.

How to learn more about Dusk Network
The Dusk Network is a project coordinated by the Dusk Foundation. We are a decentralized ecosystem entirely focused on providing the perfect trade-off between privacy and transparency. Dusk protects privacy and fits regulations in payments, communications and asset transfers.

Please consider joining us at the following media:
Pages:
Jump to: