Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ★★ EBT Coin - Entropybit 100% PoS - Multipool - Bugfix version 4.0.3! ★★ - page 48. (Read 131676 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
please add poloniex to first post
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
There is 250 millions EBT and the price is 150 satoshi  Shocked

So cheap

Don't sell under 1000 satoshi

Just need to get enough ppl to understand this then the price will start going up. 150 satoshis is a joke.

Yep that's totally ridiculous... at current price 250 mil coins (total supply) are only worth 300K USD lol
EBT
Activity: 252
Congratulations to all of you!!!  24-hour Volume: 30.13811593 BTC / 18531303.7987139 EBT
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Has anyone else noticed if the previous payout dates are one day off?

No, will check my wallet when Im able.

Btw difficulty is 4.45, still going up much since this morning.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Has anyone else noticed if the previous payout dates are one day off?

So cheap

Just need to get enough ppl to understand this then the price will start going up. 150 satoshis is a joke.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

So cheap

Yeah but you cant put em together as one when you solomine. Diff is abit higher now as Nullu said so can take a while before you find anything.
I didn't know that. Now I'm on the pool. I need to set up p2pool to mine solo with 2 rigs?

P2Pool is not solo, then its a pool sharing with others unless you are there alone.
Activity: 532
Yeah but you cant put em together as one when you solomine. Diff is abit higher now as Nullu said so can take a while before you find anything.
I didn't know that. Now I'm on the pool. I need to set up p2pool to mine solo with 2 rigs?

I usually use http://ebt.argakiig.us/, but whichever pool you like. Create two workers, then follow the instructions on the "Getting started" page.
Activity: 39
You said 5 m/hash. For 1.5 m/hash that's to be expected.
This is one of my two rigs. The second has 3600 kh...

Might be better off just getting both rigs pool mining on one account. You'll probably get roughly the same amount at this difficulty, maybe a little less, but the supply will be steady, and won't require luck.

I usually solo mine for a day or so, then switch to pool mining and see which gives me the best share based on the difficulty.
Activity: 266
[
NEW POOL FOR EBTCOIN

STRATUM AND VARDIFF

BASED AT ULTRA FAST EU DETICATED SERVERS

0.5% fees to keep the pools up and running

JOIN US NOW

Well two rigs totalling 5 m/hash isn't the same as 1 rig that mines at 5 m/hash.

I would expect the 3.6 m/hash to get a block on average every 5 hours, but that's just an estimate, and you can get lucky/unlucky.
the screenshot of the rig:

is this line OK?
No suitable long-poll found for http://192.168.1.9:12555

No suitable long-poll is just because you're solo mining and not pool mining.

You're mining just fine. Just going to take longer on 1.5 m/hash. Give it some time.
I'm mining solo with 5 mh rig for more than 1 hour and still 0 blocks found. Is that ok?

Also, does "rpcport" in wallet conf make sense? I use prcport = 12555, is it a big problem?

You should have something by then. Is your miner detecting new blocks on the network?

Yes, it's detecting new blocks on the network...

Well, the difficulty has gone up. Give it a few more hours. I'd expect you to find a block by then.
I'm mining solo with 5 mh rig for more than 1 hour and still 0 blocks found. Is that ok?

Also, does "rpcport" in wallet conf make sense? I use prcport = 12555, is it a big problem?

You should have something by then. Is your miner detecting new blocks on the network?

Yes, it's detecting new blocks on the network...

Pages:
Jump to: