Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ★★ EBT Coin - Entropybit 100% PoS - Multipool - Bugfix version 4.0.3! ★★ - page 46. (Read 131676 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Dumped down to 41 Satoshi

What in the actual hell? There are going to be some very sorry dumpers when some pumper gets their hands on EBT.

Just don't understand the mentality of dumping it that cheaply. 250 mill total supply, at 41 Satoshi. Ripe for the profit taking. I didn't want to see EBT manipulated like this, but the price will increase again. Someone's playing the market.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Today is a good day.
EBT bought me a brand new mining rig!
I'm so very excited. Now I can do some legitimate hashing. To show my appreciation, as soon as everything is delivered and set up, I'll throw some hashes toward sending EBT back to the development fund.
Activity: 308
Don't put buy walls, dudes, let the price drop lower! Without volume it will drop by dumpers.

So stupid things, so stupid.
Activity: 308
Just wait for now, let the dumpers dump their coin to extremely low point. It will attract pumper. And me too)

And please, who have coins on poloniex, set the sell orders on huge prices - it won't be sold, but "sell" stake will be bigger - dumpers will dump their coins faster.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
happily mining away Smiley
coin looks good!
Activity: 63
I just threw a spare R9 270X in to mine a little solo. So I installed the Windows wallet, created the config file according to available information, forwarded the port in my router to my machine. What cgminer mostly says is:
new block detected on network before long poll

Mining using a pool is no problem at all, less than 2% stale and rejects in total so I assume it's some kind of communication issue of my local wallet with the rest of the network. My config file looks like this:
Code:
rpcuser=user*
rpcpassword=pass*
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcport=3136
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
addnode=206.72.206.148
addnode=88.191.185.113
*data changed for obvious reasons Wink

Thanks in advance for any hint to solve this... And, yes, this is just for fun solo-mining - I would really like to solve it and not use a pool. Grin

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
I think the first wave of excitment has passed, diff is down to 1.2 and price is less than 50 sat now.

Yup... I just can't understand why people are dumping that easy, but it's their problem. Smiley
Activity: 207
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I think the first wave of excitment has passed, diff is down to 1.2 and price is less than 50 sat now.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Need some pumping help over at Poloniex. Really just need some more volume in general.

Actually we need some more promotion rather than typical pump and dump.

+1

Some people are saying that EBT is dead, but they can't realize that the price is 4-500% up compared to 2-3 days ago. Smiley

P.S. EBT, I think now is a good moment for what we were talking about. Smiley
Activity: 210
Need some pumping help over at Poloniex. Really just need some more volume in general.

Actually we need some more promotion rather than typical pump and dump.
Activity: 51
Activity: 140
Arrggh. So much frustration. I'm never using PMtoCoins again!

"IP address is banned. You can appeal this decision by contacting on twitter @pmtocoins or IRC #pmtocoins"
legendary
@FAILCommunity
The trading volume of EBT is more than most of the coins between 30 and 50 position on the cap. Also it is bouncing back nicely to dumpers. EBT has future!
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Argh, I forgot that pool counts blocks as they are 1000 coins. It is still enough for the coin to be in the top of CoinWarz. Smiley

P.S. Dev, will the pool operators fix that?
Some of us already have, back when the reward halved....
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Don't hurry that much. EBT is having about 10% of the whole trading volume on Poloniex. How much more do you want? Smiley And it's only 2 days there...
I agree, we need more volume. and BTW someone is trying to get EBT cheap, 113 sat now.
Activity: 51
Diff went from 4.5 to 1.4, time to mine more Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: