Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ★★ EBT Coin - Entropybit 100% PoS - Multipool - Bugfix version 4.0.3! ★★ - page 50. (Read 131676 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Tried to transfer coins from PMtocoins to Poloniex an hour ago. PMto says pending, block explorer has no record of transaction.
I think I will not be using this site again. Not cool

If says pending, then its not transferred yet. About the exchange, the owner sounds like a good guy, but yes they have some problems.

Shouldn't a pending transaction show up in the block explorer as long as it has a transaction ID?
Activity: 735
Merit: 251
Diff as high as it ever was.

PS: who needs craptsy?

Really serious ...?

EBT of course DUMB.
Activity: 126
Tried to transfer coins from PMtocoins to Poloniex an hour ago. PMto says pending, block explorer has no record of transaction.

If says pending, then its not transferred yet. About the exchange, the owner sounds like a good guy, but yes they have some problems.
Activity: 126
Diff as high as it ever was.

PS: who needs craptsy?
Activity: 735
Merit: 251
HOLD Smiley
When poloniex shutdown, everybody holding)
That was some serious volume. Did we crash it?
The volume? 5 BTC? I don't think so.

Tomorrow they'll say that somebody stole it again. Fuck.

I think number of transactions per minute is more important here. a single 50btc transaction won't do anything. 5000 .01 transactions sure will though
Activity: 308
HOLD Smiley
When poloniex shutdown, everybody holding)
That was some serious volume. Did we crash it?
The volume? 5 BTC? I don't think so.

Tomorrow they'll say that somebody stole it again. Fuck.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Upupup, buy support! You don't need to buy a lot, just buy a recent price 100 EBT. It will work)
It will come with time, ppl that has been holding EBT a long while and wanted to dump will do it now.
Nope, I hold, for example, almost all. I just play with 100k. 700k hold. And earn 0.4 BTC, I like this game) But mining diff still low.

I said, wanted, doesnt mean that you wanted.  Wink
Upupup, buy support! You don't need to buy a lot, just buy a recent price 100 EBT. It will work)
It will come with time, ppl that has been holding EBT a long while and wanted to dump will do it now.
Nope, I hold, for example, almost all. I just play with 100k. 700k hold. And earn 0.4 BTC, I like this game) But mining diff still low.
Activity: 616

Dont put sell walls! I try to up the price... and I'm not alone)
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Now we need only buy support

And yep, I'm still holding 700k. So low to dump. Dumps for dumbs.

Yeah, this is nothing to worry about. It's only been listed, so mostly only holders know about it, and have decided to dump. Let them.  They'll regret it later on.

By the way, in my experience the Poloniex giveaways don't work. Premine (PMC) tried it, and the coins just got dumped straight back onto the exchange. A few will hold on to them and withdraw, but I bet a lot of people will dump them. It's sad, but I think giveaways on exchanges are a bit of a flawed concept, in my opinion. Thankfully it's not a great deal, so the impact will be negligible.

Giveaway = what a waste = give it to me as compensation EBT Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yeah, this is nothing to worry about. It's only been listed, so mostly only holders know about it, and have decided to dump. Let them.  They'll regret it later on.
But I can't buy it so low, like yesterday)
Activity: 532

Yeah, this is nothing to worry about. It's only been listed, so mostly only holders know about it, and have decided to dump. Let them.  They'll regret it later on.

By the way, in my experience the Poloniex giveaways don't work. Premine (PMC) tried it, and the coins just got dumped straight back onto the exchange. A few will hold on to them and withdraw, but I bet a lot of people will dump them. It's sad, but I think giveaways on exchanges are a bit of a flawed concept, in my opinion. Thankfully it's not a great deal, so the impact will be negligible.

Pages:
Jump to: