Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ★★ EBT Coin - Entropybit 100% PoS - Multipool - Bugfix version 4.0.3! ★★ - page 54. (Read 131676 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
what is with the childish behavior? EBT needs to be on cryptsy and mintpal. To get on you need to vote or pay for votes. its the cost of doing business.

Since when did the exchanges dictate everything? EBT can do what it likes, and at least it still stands out from the crowd by standing against this joke of having to pay for votes.

you need exchanges for price discovery. You also need exchanges so that people can buy and sell. If the trend is to pay to get on an exchange so be it. If there is no exchange you guys will kill this coin.

Look at the coins at the top of these pay-to-votes. A load of pump-and-dump crapcoins, mostly. What do you think is going to happen with all these coins listed? Take a look at Cryptorush for a glimpse into the future of Cryptsy.

Is this really progress? A ton of crapcoins filling the pages of exchanges, with swathes of BTC going into the pockets of the exchanges, with them arbitrarily deciding when to list new coins so they can grab as much BTC as possible?

Anyone who thinks this is a good move for Altcoins is mistaken. The only winners out of this are the exchanges. Once they have their BTC they don't care if your coin ends up buried in the dust. They'll discard it with yesterday's trash and wait for the next coin to leach BTC from.

The price cryptsy is asking for votes is nothing short of extortion. You do *not* need to ask for that much BTC to gauge which coins have the most interest. In fact you don't need to pay for votes at all. All this does is kill the majority of the altcoin market and puts more control in the hands of the whales who can afford to buy votes then pump and dump their coin of choice.

We are moving towards altcoins being penny stocks.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
what is with the childish behavior? EBT needs to be on cryptsy and mintpal. To get on you need to vote or pay for votes. its the cost of doing business.

Since when did the exchanges dictate everything? EBT can do what it likes, and at least it still stands out from the crowd by standing against this joke of having to pay for votes.

you need exchanges for price discovery. You also need exchanges so that people can buy and sell. If the trend is to pay to get on an exchange so be it. If there is no exchange you guys will kill this coin.
Activity: 965
Merit: 515

cryptsy? for what? That it becomes dumped there? Pay to fail..no thanks.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
EBT is dead!

Let's see who can dump all over the exchanges first!!

I think it was sarcasm.

Shocked

I hope it was sarcasm...

Either way...the coin is still a good concept.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
EBT is dead!

When dev says this, it looks like "Guys, look, I fucked your mums".

I think it was sarcasm.
Does your mum accept EBT? I may have to contact her...

Shocked
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
EBT is dead!

When dev says this, it looks like "Guys, look, I fucked your mums".
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
EBT is dead!

And what I am supposed to say to everybody who are involved with the coin, because of me? You are stupid children!
EBT is dead!

Yeah.

No.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1036
You can keep your ebt if u want
No value
I'm disagree about the cryptsy decision
They don't care about ebt
You dont want ebt become a pump and dump but nobody want to pump this coin
EBT
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
EBT is dead!

Activity: 602
I created EBT as a favor for what used to be a friend(s)

I have dropped all support for it. The developer can contact me for a refund

I try to keep friendships and work separate. Some people make that difficult and have crossed the line

If someone would like to take it over message me here for the checkpointing key as it is your only way of contacting me now

First any of us has heard about this. Lack of explanation makes this very confusing.

+1

I try to keep friendships and work separate. Some people make that difficult and have crossed the line

If someone would like to take it over message me here for the checkpointing key as it is your only way of contacting me now

First any of us has heard about this. Lack of explanation makes this very confusing.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Started getting my stake um's lol...at least I'm assuming it's POS since they're coming from an address of (n/a) and it's saying mined.

Tried sending coins to the faucet at http://www.magicinternetmoney.org/faucet_ebt.php but I keep getting the message below no matter what amount I try to send (50 down to 0.00005):

Anyone have any idea?

Just agree to the tiny fee!

"Over the limit" means that the script that creates the transaction is over the size limit for a free transaction. Each transaction takes a certain amount of data to describe. Practically every transaction will be over the limit and therefore require a fee. Just pay the fee to the network. If you show me a calculation that converts the fee you pay (0.001 EBT) to dollars, I'll personally send you 100 EBT, and I'll pay the transaction fee on top of that.

If you ever got a free transaction, you were lucky.

[edit]

I just sent 100 EBT to the faucet* and agreed to the transaction fee without a problem.

*Faucet address: 5gqjRSJ5Y8SAhzZnRp8jLfXdfUguNPREzA

And a low fee at that.
Activity: 742
Started getting my stake um's lol...at least I'm assuming it's POS since they're coming from an address of (n/a) and it's saying mined.

Tried sending coins to the faucet at http://www.magicinternetmoney.org/faucet_ebt.php but I keep getting the message below no matter what amount I try to send (50 down to 0.00005):

Anyone have any idea?

Just agree to the tiny fee!

"Over the limit" means that the script that creates the transaction is over the size limit for a free transaction. Each transaction takes a certain amount of data to describe. Practically every transaction will be over the limit and therefore require a fee. Just pay the fee to the network. If you show me a calculation that converts the fee you pay (0.001 EBT) to dollars, I'll personally send you 100 EBT, and I'll pay the transaction fee on top of that.

If you ever got a free transaction, you were lucky.

[edit]

I just sent 100 EBT to the faucet* and agreed to the transaction fee without a problem.

*Faucet address: 5gqjRSJ5Y8SAhzZnRp8jLfXdfUguNPREzA
Activity: 742

I think that this is good news. Trolls have started to take an interest in EBT!

Before, EBT was a niche coin with a core contingent of miners/supporters whose only investments were small additions to their utility bills. I personally have maybe $40 in electricity costs invested in this coin.

These trolls are harbingers of big value increases because the only explanation for their presence is that they are after cheap coins. They intend to provoke people to dump. If so, my BTC will follow. I would have bought by now, but nobody has had any huge sell orders--although I haven't looked in a few days.
Activity: 812

It should have been took more friendly way indeed , not so sudden with explanation and discussions between you two .

I don't like too see people and friends get crazy like that . Hope it will be just a momentary stage . Cheers , peace ,EBT & Franko . !
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

This sounds very out of context. I don't understand. What happened?
Pages:
Jump to: