Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 115. (Read 259347 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
August 06, 2015, 04:05:11 PM

@everyone:

im sorry for the lack of posting/ updates these last 10 days. i got hit with some real life stuff. my grandpa had to go to the emergency room and my grandma has been officially diagnosed with alzheimers. i should be back on a normal schedule now. we also picked up another dev to help me out.
-Griff

Hey Griffith,

Just saw this post.
Hope all turned out well with grandpa and all the best with grandma.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
August 05, 2015, 09:54:01 PM
my ECC daemon has forked again :p

probalby my fault for turning it off and back on again willy nilly. will have to let it sync for an hour or so first before turning on staking perhaps.

griffith, i'm just wondering, would useing renice on the daemon (changing it's priority) help at all ?

i dont understand what you mean?

currenty the daemon is very intensive.
if i were to run any other daemon at the same time, the observable rate of syncing/dowloading the blockchain drops significantly (by watching the debug.log output)

my current strategy is to try running it for 4 hours twice a day (total of 8 hours),
i was wondering of your opinion as to whether by changing the priority of the ECC process, it might make a useful difference on it's initial syncing.

i need to work out a useful process to avoid it staking whilst syncing :p

perhaps i need a script to see if it;s in sync or not Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1400
August 05, 2015, 02:11:48 PM

probalby my fault for turning it off and back on again willy nilly. will have to let it sync for an hour or so first before turning on staking perhaps.

griffith, i'm just wondering, would useing renice on the daemon (changing it's priority) help at all ?

i dont understand what you mean?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
August 05, 2015, 01:43:45 PM
for [SUPER] People.

[SUPER] Cryptsy Deposit/Withdraw fixed!

And the flood of "your cryptsy ticket has now been resolved, please leave feedback on your satisfaction on this ticket"
legendary
August 05, 2015, 04:36:57 AM

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
August 04, 2015, 11:30:56 PM
for [SUPER] People.

[SUPER] Cryptsy Deposit/Withdraw fixed!
legendary
August 04, 2015, 01:12:12 PM
Has anyone lags problem on Bittrex? Last 3-4 days I have very laggy Bittrex.

i dont use them anymore due to scam accusations. but there is also little proof behind those, so i just play it neutral and not use them
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
August 04, 2015, 12:26:28 PM
Has anyone lags problem on Bittrex? Last 3-4 days I have very laggy Bittrex.
legendary
August 04, 2015, 12:06:45 PM
cryptsy says....

"All of our wallets are being modified a few at a time to be synced with new server security upgrades.

Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA as to when the coin will be back online yet. However, I can send you a note as soon as it is up. Will this work for you?"

so they are doing manual changes to thier wallets, and i guess this takes a long time? it has something to do with cryptsy 2.0 but they wouldnt tell me what.

so basically its a waiting game with them...
legendary
August 04, 2015, 11:28:50 AM

Yet another weekend goes by... Yet another week with the Cryptsy wallet still in maintenance. Is this going to be fixed or is it dump time?

if they would start responding to me again, i could answer that
legendary
August 04, 2015, 11:04:15 AM

Activity: 220
Merit: 102
Hello
August 03, 2015, 01:52:17 PM

hey what happened at Cryptopia? ECC won the vote couple of weeks ago ...

cryptopia has a custom unix os. ECC would fail to compile on thier systems and they never figured out why

hehe another reason to make a simplified low resource version Wink

you mis understand. thats not the problem. problem was i used libraries that arent compaitble on thier machines.

ah yes makes sense .
but you could make a version with standard libraries yes ?

sure, if you want me to revert code revisions i made. if you use a standard linux distro you should have no problems.

Dev,I try to run the wallet in linux system on daemon mode, I find that it can't sync the block when it run about hours, I think that is why the Cryptsy fail to deposit and withdraw, almost server side will run the wallet on daemon mode.

So please check the problem and contact the cryptsy to fix it  Wink

i have a meeting with someone from cryptsy schedules for this weekend

Sooo... the weekend passed. What's up? Why the is the wallet still in maintenance?

Yet another weekend goes by... Yet another week with the Cryptsy wallet still in maintenance. Is this going to be fixed or is it dump time?
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
HGPUPC addicted!
August 03, 2015, 08:51:57 AM
Report:
90GB/month of data shared all over the world just from New Zealand for ECC!

I can support more.. just need support for more memory. And I can support 24/7 node for whatever needed. Better than cloud business. Because I am dam PAYING for it! =)

EDIT: Just need some motivation.
HGPUPC addicted!
August 03, 2015, 08:48:25 AM
Any nodes for mwc? looks like 129.21.141.135 has a closed socket

EDIT: No one? Is MWC just like Super Dead?

Nothing is dead. You just need to wait for it and revive it!
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
August 02, 2015, 08:14:08 AM
Any nodes for mwc? looks like 129.21.141.135 has a closed socket

EDIT: No one? Is MWC just like Super Dead?
HGPUPC addicted!
July 31, 2015, 08:45:59 AM
ECC is OK? why not trade?

ECC is OK, but someone is minting heavy on it... I stopped having blocks minted for some minutes... Why not trade where?
Activity: 322
July 31, 2015, 06:21:48 AM
ECC is OK? why not trade?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
July 30, 2015, 09:21:13 PM
Our new addition will be helping griffith
with the cryptobank amd anything else that
is required. Now that we have two coders our time frame
should speed up considerably.

Keep minting mining and trading Wink
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
July 29, 2015, 06:21:02 PM
Dear community,

We are happy to announce that an experienced developer has joint our Team.
some facts about him:
  - technical software engineer
  - Specialized in c++, HTML5 and CSS3 and Java, good in cpp
  - coin developer of o2ocoin rebranded in 020londoncoin and bunnycoin

He will help as with further developments as much as possible.

Things should speed up now and soon we will be very competitive and expanding. Future looks bright!

Good news!!!
Where he will work? all coins? or only mwc ?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
July 29, 2015, 08:29:39 AM

it shows my account with more than 200k difference. My wallet has 200k less...

You mean explorer is showing more than you actually have in your wallet? Also do you previously had that much amount before?
Is your wallet fully synced as of BlockExperts?

Never had that much. My wallet is synced. The wallet at the block explorer is staking also as it looks like it. Either I am not on the right chain, or that explorer isn't.
It does look like it was staking at the times my wallet was open, i had it closed for a week, and I see that at the explorer as well. How can I be sure that I'm at the proper blockchain?

I am getting the same thing.  Blockexplorer shows 5k more than in my wallet.  It has been staking for over a year and was exactly what was on the other block explorer.  Once blockexperts started being the norm, the amount gradually started getting more and more different.

1. Verify if your wallet is synced and on the same block as the Block explorer...one or 2 blocks off is no problem.
2. If you are on the same block and have a difference then you can try a rescan of your wallet.
-- to do this you need to close your wallet and edit your supercoin.conf file by adding --> rescan=1
save the conf file and restart your wallet. This will take 45-60 min, so don't panic if your wallet doesn't open as normal....just be patient.
After the rescan is done your saldo will proberly be the same as in the block explorer.
Don't forget to remove the rescan=1 from your supercoin .conf file or set it to rescan=0 otherwise your wallet will take 1 hour every time you try to open it.

I did this, but still nothing the same:
My wallet; 307411
block explorer: 579399

Hmm...weird... Is your wallet showing the correct amount?

To check if you are on the correct Block chain  go to Help-->Debug window --> Information -- then under the fat written Block chain  you see current number of blocks. That number should about match with the BE (1 or 2 off can happen)

My totalnr of blocks is: 1968893
block expert current block: 1968885

You are on the same chain as the Block explorer. By the way J van de P sounds dutch

It is :-) But if I'm on the same chain as the block explorer, why is there so much difference then?

I was bored and decided to see how many orphans I have.  The amount of coins orphaned, are about the same amount that blockexperts have above my wallet.  Might be a coinky dink, might not.  But something to look into.
I have rescanned multiple times.  Even went as far as redownloading the client and fresh block chain only using existing wallet.dat and it still doesn't match up.  Now that I see others having the same issue, I am not too worried about what they say I have.
Jump to: