Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 116. (Read 259347 times)

Activity: 709
Merit: 500
Gridcoin Foundation
July 29, 2015, 02:50:42 AM
Dear community,

We are happy to announce that an experienced developer has joint our Team.
some facts about him:
  - technical software engineer
  - Specialized in c++, HTML5 and CSS3 and Java, good in cpp
  - coin developer of o2ocoin rebranded in 020londoncoin and bunnycoin

He will help as with further developments as much as possible.

Things should speed up now and soon we will be very competitive and expanding. Future looks bright!

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
July 28, 2015, 10:51:50 PM

It is :-) But if I'm on the same chain as the block explorer, why is there so much difference then?

the script they are using just might not be accurate.

@everyone:

im sorry for the lack of posting/ updates these last 10 days. i got hit with some real life stuff. my grandpa had to go to the emergency room and my grandma has been officially diagnosed with alzheimers. i should be back on a normal schedule now. we also picked up another dev to help me out.
-Griff
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 28, 2015, 02:42:18 PM

it shows my account with more than 200k difference. My wallet has 200k less...

You mean explorer is showing more than you actually have in your wallet? Also do you previously had that much amount before?
Is your wallet fully synced as of BlockExperts?

Never had that much. My wallet is synced. The wallet at the block explorer is staking also as it looks like it. Either I am not on the right chain, or that explorer isn't.
It does look like it was staking at the times my wallet was open, i had it closed for a week, and I see that at the explorer as well. How can I be sure that I'm at the proper blockchain?

I am getting the same thing.  Blockexplorer shows 5k more than in my wallet.  It has been staking for over a year and was exactly what was on the other block explorer.  Once blockexperts started being the norm, the amount gradually started getting more and more different.

1. Verify if your wallet is synced and on the same block as the Block explorer...one or 2 blocks off is no problem.
2. If you are on the same block and have a difference then you can try a rescan of your wallet.
-- to do this you need to close your wallet and edit your supercoin.conf file by adding --> rescan=1
save the conf file and restart your wallet. This will take 45-60 min, so don't panic if your wallet doesn't open as normal....just be patient.
After the rescan is done your saldo will proberly be the same as in the block explorer.
Don't forget to remove the rescan=1 from your supercoin .conf file or set it to rescan=0 otherwise your wallet will take 1 hour every time you try to open it.

I did this, but still nothing the same:
My wallet; 307411
block explorer: 579399

Hmm...weird... Is your wallet showing the correct amount?

To check if you are on the correct Block chain  go to Help-->Debug window --> Information -- then under the fat written Block chain  you see current number of blocks. That number should about match with the BE (1 or 2 off can happen)

My totalnr of blocks is: 1968893
block expert current block: 1968885

You are on the same chain as the Block explorer. By the way J van de P sounds dutch

It is :-) But if I'm on the same chain as the block explorer, why is there so much difference then?

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
July 28, 2015, 02:36:29 PM

You mean explorer is showing more than you actually have in your wallet? Also do you previously had that much amount before?

Never had that much. My wallet is synced. The wallet at the block explorer is staking also as it looks like it. Either I am not on the right chain, or that explorer isn't.
It does look like it was staking at the times my wallet was open, i had it closed for a week, and I see that at the explorer as well. How can I be sure that I'm at the proper blockchain?

I am getting the same thing.  Blockexplorer shows 5k more than in my wallet.  It has been staking for over a year and was exactly what was on the other block explorer.  Once blockexperts started being the norm, the amount gradually started getting more and more different.

1. Verify if your wallet is synced and on the same block as the Block explorer...one or 2 blocks off is no problem.
2. If you are on the same block and have a difference then you can try a rescan of your wallet.
-- to do this you need to close your wallet and edit your supercoin.conf file by adding --> rescan=1
save the conf file and restart your wallet. This will take 45-60 min, so don't panic if your wallet doesn't open as normal....just be patient.
After the rescan is done your saldo will proberly be the same as in the block explorer.
Don't forget to remove the rescan=1 from your supercoin .conf file or set it to rescan=0 otherwise your wallet will take 1 hour every time you try to open it.

My wallet; 307411

To check if you are on the correct Block chain  go to Help-->Debug window --> Information -- then under the fat written Block chain  you see current number of blocks. That number should about match with the BE (1 or 2 off can happen)

You are on the same chain as the Block explorer. By the way J van de P sounds dutch
July 28, 2015, 12:34:21 AM

My wallet; 307411

Activity: 220
Merit: 102
Hello
July 27, 2015, 11:32:48 PM

hey what happened at Cryptopia? ECC won the vote couple of weeks ago ...

cryptopia has a custom unix os. ECC would fail to compile on thier systems and they never figured out why

hehe another reason to make a simplified low resource version Wink

you mis understand. thats not the problem. problem was i used libraries that arent compaitble on thier machines.

ah yes makes sense .
but you could make a version with standard libraries yes ?

sure, if you want me to revert code revisions i made. if you use a standard linux distro you should have no problems.

Dev,I try to run the wallet in linux system on daemon mode, I find that it can't sync the block when it run about hours, I think that is why the Cryptsy fail to deposit and withdraw, almost server side will run the wallet on daemon mode.

So please check the problem and contact the cryptsy to fix it  Wink

i have a meeting with someone from cryptsy schedules for this weekend

Sooo... the weekend passed. What's up? Why the is the wallet still in maintenance?
legendary
July 27, 2015, 05:31:33 PM

My wallet; 307411

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
July 27, 2015, 04:30:08 PM
Quick ECC question.

Running 2.4.5.0 and getting
  Undecided

suggestions?

Thanks

I always try,

1) rename the blockchain folder to "coinname_old1" (never delete anything!)

2) restart the computer.

3) start the wallet.

I hope that works. It usually works for me.

legendary
Activity: 1680
Well, That's Crypto :-\
July 27, 2015, 04:15:02 PM
Quick ECC question.

Running 2.4.5.0 and getting
  Undecided

suggestions?

Thanks
July 27, 2015, 03:28:07 PM

My wallet; 307411

legendary
July 27, 2015, 04:52:46 AM

Activity: 509
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
July 27, 2015, 03:55:21 AM

To be sure, check the last block height of your wallet is same as of the explorer or not.Also you can check the transaction id in explorer for verification.
If you don't mind can you please send me your SUPER address & total amount currently in your wallet in PM.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
July 26, 2015, 08:50:44 PM

July 26, 2015, 04:41:38 PM

July 26, 2015, 02:03:12 PM

July 26, 2015, 11:07:35 AM
Is /blockexperts.com still accurate for SUPER? I'm asking because I have a complete different amount in my wallet than
i see at the block explorer.

I doubt it, blockexperts say i have 5k more than I do.
For me blockexperts is working perfectly.It is showing exactly same amount there as I do have in my wallet. But it may take some time to update total amount for address just after stake although transaction shows in explorer.
You guys may have your coins in 2 or 3 addresses but wallet shows total amount combining from those as one.

July 26, 2015, 04:12:08 AM
Is /blockexperts.com still accurate for SUPER? I'm asking because I have a complete different amount in my wallet than

For me blockexperts is working perfectly.It is showing exactly same amount there as I do have in my wallet. But it may take some time to update total amount for address just after stake although transaction shows in explorer.
You guys may have your coins in 2 or 3 addresses but wallet shows total amount combining from those as one.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
July 25, 2015, 03:17:20 PM

For a coin with 6 Bitcointalk members... they don't talk much on here.

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
July 25, 2015, 09:06:20 AM

July 24, 2015, 03:09:50 PM

Jump to: