Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 118. (Read 259347 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
July 13, 2015, 01:39:24 PM
Anyone having luck withdrawing SUPER from Cryptsy?  I keep getting the home page when I click "process withdrawal" and their support just keeps telling me to delete my cookies.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
NYC NYC NYC
July 13, 2015, 09:48:23 AM
ECC coin is on the vote list on Cryptsy....
Lets vote it up......

and she continues to fly up the list....

Vote For Ecc

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

Voted! Wink
I got a question about the ECC wallet:
Have the version 2.4.5.0 but there is no backup possibility. Is this planed or just a little mistake?

Voted! Wink

3712 Votes !    

Awsome stuff, thanks guys.... Points are cheap, so i just keep buying them and voting for ECC....
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
July 13, 2015, 09:03:22 AM
I don't deposit SUPER to cryptsy successfully, is my wallet error?  Do you deposit successfully ?

are you on the same block as the block explorer?

block is same, and i check the txid is on the block explorer. i think cryptsy has problem, i also test register a new account in cryptsy, but it generated new SUPER address fail.

please dev contact the cryptsy to fix it Wink

I have tried to deposit 100 Supercoin to my Cryptsy account and can confirm that it doesn't work. Cryptsy seems to have a problem with the Supercoin wallet
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
July 13, 2015, 08:45:41 AM
Lets vote it up......

Vote For Ecc

Voted! Wink
Have the version 2.4.5.0 but there is no backup possibility. Is this planed or just a little mistake?

Voted! Wink

3712 Votes !    
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
July 13, 2015, 05:46:34 AM
I don't deposit SUPER to cryptsy successfully, is my wallet error?  Do you deposit successfully ?

block is same, and i check the txid is on the block explorer. i think cryptsy has problem, i also test register a new account in cryptsy, but it generated new SUPER address fail.

please dev contact the cryptsy to fix it Wink
SxC
Activity: 336
July 12, 2015, 05:18:48 PM

hope it works out for you cause i smell some cheap coins inc...
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
July 12, 2015, 01:33:52 PM

Activity: 316
July 12, 2015, 01:01:13 PM
Lets vote it up......

Vote For Ecc

Voted! Wink
Activity: 266
July 12, 2015, 09:29:58 AM
Activity: 123
NYC NYC NYC
July 12, 2015, 05:58:13 AM
Lets vote it up......

Vote For Ecc

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
July 11, 2015, 05:17:23 AM
Mwc on bittrex has danger of de-listed.
can somebody make some vol ?
legendary
July 10, 2015, 01:33:10 PM
i will be releasing some wallet updates tonight
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
July 10, 2015, 11:39:36 AM
Is something wrong with my wallet or the block explorer?  My SUPER address is SXb2nQMnJi6kbNSugau6rD63sttKZg4Jw5 and blockexperts shows 4k more than my actual wallet that is online and continuously staking.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
July 10, 2015, 02:31:38 AM
i've been off the crypto world for a couple months now what the laters wallet for Supercoin?
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
July 09, 2015, 07:31:41 PM
https://comkort.com/trade/ecc_btc will close in 9 days, get your coins (ecc holders)
legendary
July 09, 2015, 01:51:05 PM
i fail to understand why anon added = rise in price anymore... thats a 2014 trend... give it 48 hours. you wont be dissapointed
Activity: 313
HGPUPC addicted!
July 09, 2015, 06:44:28 AM
I hope that not in only super coin because I have acount only on bittrex for altcoins and no have on other market so I cant buy supercoin or ecc so I bought only MWC. I hope that you not focus on super coin only but mwc who was before than super and promise have anon multishift not abandon project and still will upgrade and evolving. I dont have super coin so I dont care about it, I have MWC and expected updates and rise price if it have anon like you promise.

Mate you are mistaken, this is not slot machines! =) This is hard free working from people that are trying to make a difference into future technology... want to jump in?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
July 08, 2015, 03:50:37 PM
I hope that not in only super coin because I have acount only on bittrex for altcoins and no have on other market so I cant buy supercoin or ecc so I bought only MWC. I hope that you not focus on super coin only but mwc who was before than super and promise have anon multishift not abandon project and still will upgrade and evolving. I dont have super coin so I dont care about it, I have MWC and expected updates and rise price if it have anon like you promise.
legendary
July 07, 2015, 02:42:30 PM
i have confirmation that the people who were investing some money into crypto (TC coins were chosen) bought their coins yesterday and 2 days ago. just thought id post an update on that
Activity: 313
HGPUPC addicted!
July 07, 2015, 06:42:42 AM
I think cryptsy now staking our supercoins. Does anybody knows cryptsy super wallet address?

We are not staking any supercoin

SgA2tXJBxDpwaFsPPEoLRcXxdEEsK7pWZM

and I believe the following is also ours. But without bringing the wallet online I cant know for sure.

SWoZkupWQeeQ3FV1kdgPSShtzEw4qxxVya

Ill have supercoin back up by the end of the day

Thanks Mullick,
I have seen that the SUPER wallet is on-line again.
Much appreciated!!

Back online but not fixed. Still can not withdraw. Seems like they just took it off line and restarted it. Every time I attempt to withdraw it show their error page. The same as it did when it went down. Are there any other exchanges? I'm looking to buy a bunch more but cryptsy is getting annoying...

Any news on this from Cryptsy? I want to trade as well...

PS.: SUPERcoin node is up/synchronized and delivering data... 10 GB already! The blockchain is about 1GB. Maybe it would start to make sense compressing before sending data? At least to clients that ask for N blocks before the last known synchronized state. My estimate is... about 30-35% traffic savings (more with more CPU consumption)! This will result in faster synchronized clients... less people arguing for slow blockchain downloads... hence making networks more reliable... I might have a look into this possibility.. not entirely sure about when though... I do it for fun... not as a responsibility.
Jump to: