Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 119. (Read 259347 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
July 06, 2015, 07:25:13 PM
I think cryptsy now staking our supercoins. Does anybody knows cryptsy super wallet address?

We are not staking any supercoin

SgA2tXJBxDpwaFsPPEoLRcXxdEEsK7pWZM

and I believe the following is also ours. But without bringing the wallet online I cant know for sure.

SWoZkupWQeeQ3FV1kdgPSShtzEw4qxxVya

Ill have supercoin back up by the end of the day

Thanks Mullick,
I have seen that the SUPER wallet is on-line again.
Much appreciated!!

Back online but not fixed. Still can not withdraw. Seems like they just took it off line and restarted it. Every time I attempt to withdraw it show their error page. The same as it did when it went down. Are there any other exchanges? I'm looking to buy a bunch more but cryptsy is getting annoying...
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 06, 2015, 02:36:09 PM
what is needed to add such node? Perhaps I can do this as well?
vps.me gives a free vps, if you want, i could install a node for you

Thanks for offering! I will first start by opening my firewall ports and do proper port forwarding.
Activity: 330
Merit: 252
July 06, 2015, 01:30:01 PM

I am no Griffith...but maybe this will work.

Thanks for your support!
Had to use a older wallet backup after your described workflow (wallet.dat seemed to be corrupt after messing arround)... but now it works.
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
July 06, 2015, 09:51:41 AM
vps.me gives a free vps, if you want, i could install a node for you
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
HGPUPC addicted!
July 06, 2015, 09:45:28 AM

Open firewall port 19390 on incomming connections and if behind NAT (router), route port 19390 to the IP where the wallet is running on.
July 06, 2015, 09:26:53 AM
HGPUPC addicted!
July 06, 2015, 09:14:27 AM
how come that supercoin only has like 5 - 7 connected clients? Is it almost dead or something?

I am bringing another node for this one.
Activity: 744
July 06, 2015, 05:04:27 AM
Supercoin has really an awesome name!
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
July 06, 2015, 04:52:46 AM
I think cryptsy now staking our supercoins. Does anybody knows cryptsy super wallet address?

and I believe the following is also ours. But without bringing the wallet online I cant know for sure.

Thanks Mullick,
I have seen that the SUPER wallet is on-line again.
Much appreciated!!
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
July 06, 2015, 04:48:35 AM
Dear Griffith,
   I could not open my linux wallet since the update on 2.4.5.
Tried your code update from yesterday too - but it always crashs with this result:

Code:
./eccoin-qt
eccoin-qt: src/checkpoints.cpp:190: bool Checkpoints::CheckSync(const uint256&, const CBlockIndex*): Assertion `mapBlockIndex.count(hashSyncCheckpoint)' failed.
Aborted (core dumped)

I am no Griffith...but maybe this will work.

1.) Rename your ./ECCoin folder to ./ECCoin.old
2.) Now try to start your wallet, if it does.... (it should)
3.) Download the blockchain in the OP
4.) Replace that with your new ./ECCoin folder
5.) start the wallet again and see if everything works fine....if so, close the wallet
6.) Copy your wallet.dat from the ./ECCoin.old folder to the ./ECCoin folder and restart the wallet
Activity: 330
Merit: 252
July 06, 2015, 04:38:05 AM
Dear Griffith,
   I could not open my linux wallet since the update on 2.4.5.
Tried your code update from yesterday too - but it always crashs with this result:

Code:
./eccoin-qt
eccoin-qt: src/checkpoints.cpp:190: bool Checkpoints::CheckSync(const uint256&, const CBlockIndex*): Assertion `mapBlockIndex.count(hashSyncCheckpoint)' failed.
Aborted (core dumped)
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
July 05, 2015, 05:15:46 PM

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
July 05, 2015, 12:35:44 PM
I must say that I am very impressed with ECC. I remember on Mintpal when we could buy ECC for a few Litoshi and now we see 3-4 SAT. I will hold my coins because I think that we can go to the same hights as Doge and yes I know that that can take a long time. The best thing is ECC is still here...not many coins can say that
Activity: 882
July 05, 2015, 12:19:00 PM
cryptsy have very bad support to many coins many days updates wallets and no answers for asking for update. bad support for coins when need do something.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
July 05, 2015, 11:17:08 AM
ive contacted them to ask them what the problem is, they didnt respond for a week. so i opened a second ticket. that ticket was closed with the response that i already had a ticket open for that. THEN WHY DIDNT THEY ANSWER THE FIRST TICKET???

i know cryptsy 2.0 is about to come out and they will have redone the whole website and everything but cmon. over a week?
SxC
Activity: 336
July 05, 2015, 11:07:16 AM
how come that supercoin only has like 5 - 7 connected clients? Is it almost dead or something?

No it's not dead at all. Waiting for a price dip to pick up some more.....cheap  Grin

** As soon as Cryptsy resolves their wallet

also waiting for crapsty to sort out the wallet to buy more hopefully price will drop more before that happens

i can see a big surge in buyers when the wallet does open up
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
July 05, 2015, 10:31:58 AM

No it's not dead at all. Waiting for a price dip to pick up some more.....cheap  Grin

** As soon as Cryptsy resolves their wallet
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
July 05, 2015, 10:06:49 AM

By his statement he has indirectly said - don't bother with supercoin go out and use dash. This is exactly what you don't want a developer to be stating about their own coin, that is why I started selling off this coin.
Supercoin is a great Annon coin but what is the point when you have the coins developer comming out with statements like this.
I also disagree with saying the development stage of crypto is over. 
However I agree with the rest of what he said, especially the bit about getting cryptos out there and being used. Currency is used as a means of exchange if this can be established it creates much more demand for the crypto currency.

I in no way said to go start using dash and to sell all your super. all i was saying is that dash is the popular anon coin. hence its 3$ price per coin...
July 05, 2015, 09:46:54 AM
HGPUPC addicted!
July 05, 2015, 07:56:46 AM
I guys, just felt interesting to show you up how much data it gets involved once not enough clients share their ports for other clients to connect and allow more data to be shared among everyone. Hence the importance of your ports to allow incoming connections. If you feel you need help on this, please come forward and let me share with you how you can still be secure while allowing these connections.

My last 30 days of data history I have accounted for an outstanding...
23 GB of data, just for ECC on my side (upload + download)! (and still growing)
average of 35 clients connected!
minting blocks at least every hour...
Jump to: