Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 126. (Read 259347 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
June 21, 2015, 04:20:51 AM
Hmm...do you mean that your wallet doesn't show the transactions in the overview page or in the transactions page?

Nowhere. Everything is zero (0).
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
June 21, 2015, 04:03:46 AM

Can you go to Help ->click debug window->click console-> type: repairwallet->Enter->wait untill you see the response (takes about a minute)

Now see if your coins are correct...If not then close your wallet and restart.

Tried it, no luck. Many thanks for your proposal though. Any other ideas?

Hmm...do you mean that your wallet doesn't show the transactions in the overview page or in the transactions page?
June 20, 2015, 07:59:27 PM

Can you go to Help ->click debug window->click console-> type: repairwallet->Enter->wait untill you see the response (takes about a minute)

Tried it, no luck. Many thanks for your proposal though. Any other ideas?
legendary
June 20, 2015, 01:10:52 PM
Hello all.

Just one question. I have the following address
EbajKuJ7n8EDf3Az3Niyj4h2nF3CKY3HuT

I downloaded the blockchain till end of May and I sync my wallet. However, my wallet shows no transactions even though block explorer shows the correct amount of coins. Any ideas?

Edit: wallet version --> v2.4.4.0

June 20, 2015, 12:35:38 PM
Hello all.

Just one question. I have the following address
EbajKuJ7n8EDf3Az3Niyj4h2nF3CKY3HuT

I downloaded the blockchain till end of May and I sync my wallet. However, my wallet shows no transactions even though block explorer shows the correct amount of coins. Any ideas?

Edit: wallet version --> v2.4.4.0
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
June 20, 2015, 10:35:45 AM
I have an issue with the staking.

I'm holding ECC coins in my wallet since 10 months now.
Finally managed to sync the wallet, and for some moments I saw my coins moving from "Balance" to "Stake", but now they are back and no additional coins due to minting.
It's a bit strange, as I hold some other PoS coins where minting works perfectly.

Moreover, number of transactions is 4 while I can see only 2 under the "transactions" tab.

Any help would be appreciated

orphaned transactions dont show up in the table (to reduce spam in the table over time) so im guessing your two stakes were orphaned, and thats why no new coins showed up.

Makes sense
cheers
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
June 20, 2015, 10:25:49 AM

Finally managed to sync the wallet, and for some moments I saw my coins moving from "Balance" to "Stake", but now they are back and no additional coins due to minting.
It's a bit strange, as I hold some other PoS coins where minting works perfectly.

Moreover, number of transactions is 4 while I can see only 2 under the "transactions" tab.

orphaned transactions dont show up in the table (to reduce spam in the table over time) so im guessing your two stakes were orphaned, and thats why no new coins showed up.
Activity: 341
June 20, 2015, 09:36:33 AM

legendary
June 20, 2015, 06:45:31 AM
We are voting for our coins to be traded on https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting
legendary
June 19, 2015, 09:17:32 PM
glad to see that brown trout from the other day got deleted ... thank god for moderated threads hey

he has been harrassing us with that stuff for months now. we had to close the old thread and make a self moderated one because the forum moderator for this section couldnt keep up and asked me to make a new thread. he is just a troll that complains about the coins yet never owned any himself.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
June 19, 2015, 05:23:38 AM
glad to see that brown trout from the other day got deleted ... thank god for moderated threads hey
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
June 19, 2015, 01:16:34 AM
New website is live. Please check it here:

http://www.trustedcryptos.com

and: Take a look at @TrustedCrypto's Tweet: https://twitter.com/TrustedCrypto/status/611718638882521088?s=09

Very good site, thanks devs! Keep up the good works! Smiley
Activity: 709
Merit: 500
Gridcoin Foundation
June 18, 2015, 10:22:01 PM
New website is live. Please check it here:

http://www.trustedcryptos.com

and: Take a look at @TrustedCrypto's Tweet: https://twitter.com/TrustedCrypto/status/611718638882521088?s=09
legendary
June 18, 2015, 08:42:45 PM
Today, I logged allcoin, Returns the following information: session server down
???

he might have finally fully shut down and disapeared on us. i get the same error. this is why ive been trying to tell people to not trade there anymore

edit: it looks like its back online now. i think he just reset everything cuz all trade history and such is gone
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
June 18, 2015, 08:39:40 PM
Today, I logged allcoin, Returns the following information: session server down
???
legendary
June 18, 2015, 05:59:16 AM
it looks as if all ECC on allcoin are lost.

The exchange owner didnt answer emails to upgrade to the new wallet for about 2 months. and he was staking his coins.  So basically he was staking his own coins on his own fork of the old wallet that is no longer in use. he FINALLY updated his wallet today and is syncing to the correct chain.

after he finished syncing he sent us a message asking where all his coins had gone.
because he was staking on a fork all the coins he claimed were missing were never supposed to have existed in the first place and are now gone because those blocks are invalid because they are on a fork.

it is his fault for not answering messages about updating that all his fake coins are gone.

so he has sent us a message that he wants us to send him real coins to replace the fake ones he is missing or he wont let anyone withdraw theres from allcoin.  we are currently in a stalemate because we dont want to pay for his negligence. and the wallet is frozen.

please do NOT trade on this exchange. we will keep you all posted.

NOTE: it seems he didnt freeze the MWC or SUPER wallets. so if you had those coins there get them out now

I transferred 20,020,000 ECC  to Allcoin  in 18 days ago, send success,  but Allcoin did not get me.

Can you tell me the TXID of that transaction?
Activity: 322
June 18, 2015, 05:50:18 AM
it looks as if all ECC on allcoin are lost.

The exchange owner didnt answer emails to upgrade to the new wallet for about 2 months. and he was staking his coins.  So basically he was staking his own coins on his own fork of the old wallet that is no longer in use. he FINALLY updated his wallet today and is syncing to the correct chain.

after he finished syncing he sent us a message asking where all his coins had gone.
because he was staking on a fork all the coins he claimed were missing were never supposed to have existed in the first place and are now gone because those blocks are invalid because they are on a fork.

it is his fault for not answering messages about updating that all his fake coins are gone.

so he has sent us a message that he wants us to send him real coins to replace the fake ones he is missing or he wont let anyone withdraw theres from allcoin.  we are currently in a stalemate because we dont want to pay for his negligence. and the wallet is frozen.

please do NOT trade on this exchange. we will keep you all posted.

NOTE: it seems he didnt freeze the MWC or SUPER wallets. so if you had those coins there get them out now

I transferred 20,020,000 ECC  to Allcoin  in 18 days ago, send success,  but Allcoin did not get me.

legendary
June 18, 2015, 05:20:29 AM
beta webpages are now live. 3 pages are not filled out.

contact us - will be completed tomorrow when i figured out why i cant get that email form to work
dev hire - when i fill it out tomorrow
cryptobank - when i get the app done, reallyyy aiming for sometime this week

other pages will we be updated as well as we get more information to post
legendary
June 17, 2015, 04:53:39 PM
should be pushing the new website from beta to live by the end of the day
I show a little error.
http://trustedcryptos.com/beta/services.php
Bleutrade: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/ECC/BTL
And maybe you could add a favicon Smiley