Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 122. (Read 259347 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
June 30, 2015, 03:02:00 AM
ok. bleutrade was working two days ago fro me too. i will contact them tonight to get this fixed

Forgot to tell that today my stuck transaction went through. It's should be working now for Bleu...
Yes, they have finally fixed the wallet. I got my millions too Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
June 30, 2015, 02:50:33 AM
Trusted crypto coin its thread for crypto community its good working to developing business.
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
HGPUPC addicted!
June 30, 2015, 02:47:42 AM
ok. bleutrade was working two days ago fro me too. i will contact them tonight to get this fixed

Forgot to tell that today my stuck transaction went through. It's should be working now for Bleu...
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
June 29, 2015, 11:23:45 PM
Supercoin and multiwallet are on Cryptopia for voting

Please help us get these coins listed as Ecc is already listed there.

The quicker we all vote the more secure our coins will be

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

thank you all

someone's a hero  Smiley

This weeks DOT vote winner: EasyClearCoin(ECC) & Version(V)
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
June 29, 2015, 08:08:27 PM
What is CryptoBank? and where can I find detail info about it?
legendary
Activity: 1400
June 29, 2015, 04:36:16 PM
will be updating website with missing info tonight plus another feature or two
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
June 29, 2015, 12:52:54 PM
Supercoin and multiwallet are on Cryptopia for voting

Please help us get these coins listed as Ecc is already listed there.

The quicker we all vote the more secure our coins will be

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

thank you all
legendary
June 29, 2015, 12:41:17 PM
I remember this... the GUI was never made to store stuff.. just to read as-is stuff happens... I guess the best way would be to redo the thing from start and make it just right for the purpose. Maybe it would be a right opportunity to make the GUI faster. Multi-threaded GUI might start to make sense? If adding multiple coins it will end up killing more CPU... so adding a thread/process per tab might start to make sense if each are acting as an independent coin.

Cheers mate, your dedication really boost morale... really nice to follow all the events...
...just don't get killed by work! =)

EDIT: I would say you can create a version for the ones that want to test it and maybe get into bugs to help out on ECC developing, and another version for the ones that just what to play safe and wait for it to be ready (the current one is just fine). Keeping compatibility might complicate things here, but will surely add its value. ECC block is not new, and its age has commitment written everywhere. So go for it.

thats what im doing. instead of the gui displaying whats chainging in having the changes go to a cpp file that holds the information and having the gui read the information to display from there. so yeah. a lot of the old functions are gone. im basically deleting 80% of it and starting from there
legendary
Activity: 1076
June 29, 2015, 12:31:27 PM
mdtspain and griffith check your whats app please thanks

I think your whatsapp is not working. We are talking on whatsapp....
June 29, 2015, 12:14:45 PM
mdtspain and griffith check your whats app please thanks
legendary
Activity: 1076
June 29, 2015, 11:22:21 AM

but with multiple coins running at once the gui signals keep overwritting each other and
almost none of the data shown is valid for the coin that is trying to be displayed.

One last question, where do I find the source of the latest stable version of ECC (single) wallet?

The Github from Griffith (Greg-Griffith) has the latest source of the ECC wallet https://github.com/Greg-Griffith/ECCoin
June 29, 2015, 09:54:19 AM
can the Trusted crypto community kindly help us keep MWC on bittrex please.

It would be a real shame to lose this exchange so close to cryptobank being accomplished,

considering if we maintain one coin on bitttrex it will make it that much more easier

to get the other two on, when crypto bank is released.

If everyone makes a 25k trade we can easily make the .2btc trade limit per day.

a 25k trade is roughly 240 mwc in fees per trade at the current price only

if youre selling to yourselves if need be.

thank you for your support.

keep minitng mining and trading
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
HGPUPC addicted!
June 29, 2015, 05:50:20 AM
update for cryptobank: the current way the gui works in standard wallets doesnt work for what im trying to get it to do.

in any other wallet the coin has a bunch of models for different things that are shown in the gui and it is set up so that when it gets a signal that something changed it displays the change in the gui. but with multiple coins running at once the gui signals keep overwritting each other and almost none of the data shown is valid for the coin that is trying to be displayed. i am about... half way? through making a new gui interface for the wallet. this means that a LOT of features will either be missing (like proxies and change the unit in which the wallet displays its numbers) and wont be available for a version or two. the gui is going to be very basic and i will just have to expand on it later.

I remember this... the GUI was never made to store stuff.. just to read as-is stuff happens... I guess the best way would be to redo the thing from start and make it just right for the purpose. Maybe it would be a right opportunity to make the GUI faster. Multi-threaded GUI might start to make sense? If adding multiple coins it will end up killing more CPU... so adding a thread/process per tab might start to make sense if each are acting as an independent coin.

Cheers mate, your dedication really boost morale... really nice to follow all the events...
...just don't get killed by work! =)

EDIT: I would say you can create a version for the ones that want to test it and maybe get into bugs to help out on ECC developing, and another version for the ones that just what to play safe and wait for it to be ready (the current one is just fine). Keeping compatibility might complicate things here, but will surely add its value. ECC block is not new, and its age has commitment written everywhere. So go for it.
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502
June 29, 2015, 05:36:45 AM

but with multiple coins running at once the gui signals keep overwritting each other and
almost none of the data shown is valid for the coin that is trying to be displayed.

I do not know if what I'm about to say has the slightest sense, have you thought
of putting a (different)  ID in the signal on the wallets side , and then in the GUI side,
according to the ID received deliver the message at the appropriate model?
(Plan B: send a different signal for each wallet)

A curiosity, what is currently the memory footprint of multiwallet, greater or less than
the three separate wallet?

One last question, where do I find the source of the latest stable version of ECC (single) wallet?

Bye Bye

legendary
June 29, 2015, 04:31:45 AM
update for cryptobank: the current way the gui works in standard wallets doesnt work for what im trying to get it to do.

in any other wallet the coin has a bunch of models for different things that are shown in the gui and it is set up so that when it gets a signal that something changed it displays the change in the gui. but with multiple coins running at once the gui signals keep overwritting each other and almost none of the data shown is valid for the coin that is trying to be displayed. i am about... half way? through making a new gui interface for the wallet. this means that a LOT of features will either be missing (like proxies and change the unit in which the wallet displays its numbers) and wont be available for a version or two. the gui is going to be very basic and i will just have to expand on it later.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
NYC NYC NYC
June 29, 2015, 02:31:51 AM
ECC coin is on the vote list on Cryptsy....
Lets vote it up......

and she continues to fly up the list....
legendary
June 28, 2015, 09:53:43 PM
im redoing a section of the gui right now for the transaction list. wallet crashes when you try to open the transactions tab because it doesnt know what to display. im so close to a distributable alpha its driving me insane
legendary
June 27, 2015, 08:03:01 PM
CryptoBank update: it works..... kinda. not bad for an alpha. going to fix a few things before i release.

1. when starting up two wallets at the same time it crashes. but running two at the same time (opening a second coin after the first one is fully open works fine)
2. there is no indicator to tell you current block for a coin without throwing commands to the commandline. going to fix that.
3. connection indicator sums up the coins instead of showing them seperately. need to fix that.
4. switching the ui between coins too fast can cause a crash.
5. switching the ui between the coins sometimes causes the wrong balance to show up for the wrong coin. (example: i have 300 ECC and 100 MWC. if i switch fast enough it will show 100 ECC and 300 MWC.)

ill have a small group of alpha testers that tested it so far. once i fix these bugs i will post a download link on our website.

UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, IT IS HIGHLY ADVISED AGAINST USING THIS ON A COMPUTER WITH ALL YOUR COINS. it is still very buggy

edit: its about 9:30pm now. ill be workin on this until its finished or its 3:30 am. whichever comes first. at which point ill go for a run and go to bed

edit: currently 1am... i might not get this done tonight. i found some errors where i need somethings to be pointers and they werent. and other things that were pointers shouldnt be... have to rewrite a section of chain indexing to get past a crashing error
legendary
June 27, 2015, 07:42:49 PM
legendary
Activity: 1414
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
June 27, 2015, 07:28:21 PM
Allcoin works fine for me too.
Jump to: