Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 121. (Read 259347 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
July 02, 2015, 02:40:57 PM
today is.... thursday. by the end of friday i will know if we can get coins onto coinpayments and have an altcoin payment processor.

also we might be selling tshirts =D (depending on the pricing the manufacturer gives us)
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
July 02, 2015, 01:57:42 PM
Awesome! That worked perfectly, and I learned something. Many thanks for your help. Nice work to the team on this project.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
July 02, 2015, 01:05:01 PM
I'm having trouble downloading ECCoin wallet 2.4.5.0 for Mac. I keep getting a 404 error. Can anyone help?

Many thanks.

Try this link http://trustedcryptos.com/Downloads/Eccoin/Mac/Eccoin-2.4.5.0.dmg (not ECCoin-2.4.5.0.dmg...)

It's the CAPS.... the bloody CAPS... =)

Ah, many thanks. Everything up and running just fine, and staking. However, somewhere during the transition I made a withdrawal from an exchange and the exact amount is still sitting as unconfirmed. I tried "repairwallet." Should I assume these coins are not going to get confirmed?

If these coins stay unconfirmed then you can try to open your wallet with the rescan option enabled

1. Make sure your wallet is closed.
2. Edit the config file by entering: rescan=1
3. save the file and start the wallet.
4. After loading blockindex the wallet should enter in ""rescan mode" this can take some time..45 min to an hour is normal.
5. Don't forget to edit your config file again....rescan=0 is ok...or just delete it again.
July 02, 2015, 12:35:27 PM
I'm having trouble downloading ECCoin wallet 2.4.5.0 for Mac. I keep getting a 404 error. Can anyone help?

Many thanks.

Try this link http://trustedcryptos.com/Downloads/Eccoin/Mac/Eccoin-2.4.5.0.dmg (not ECCoin-2.4.5.0.dmg...)

Ah, many thanks. Everything up and running just fine, and staking. However, somewhere during the transition I made a withdrawal from an exchange and the exact amount is still sitting as unconfirmed. I tried "repairwallet." Should I assume these coins are not going to get confirmed?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
July 02, 2015, 11:05:26 AM
Why supercoin in cryptsy is always in maintenance  Huh Cry
legendary
July 02, 2015, 03:50:21 AM

Many thanks.

I have updated the link in the OP....good find! Thanks
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
HGPUPC addicted!
July 02, 2015, 02:41:28 AM

Many thanks.

July 01, 2015, 08:59:58 PM

Many thanks.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
July 01, 2015, 07:32:21 PM
Thanks for the reply, I really dig SUPER and I see it continuing to rise as with other high pos coins.
legendary
July 01, 2015, 05:00:33 PM
One of the mods in Cryptsy said the problem was with the coin itself on SUPER. Not sure if they were right or not. They aren't really telling me anything with my support ticket. Any one heard anything different? I have quite a few sitting on the exchange that I really want to stake.  

they told me the coin was fine and that it was just regular scheduled maintenance...

edit. one of us will contact them soon. we are disucssing it in our group texting chat
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
July 01, 2015, 04:33:00 PM
Good job dev
I cant understand how such a good project has no more impact.
Activity: 994
July 01, 2015, 04:04:28 PM
One of the mods in Cryptsy said the problem was with the coin itself on SUPER. Not sure if they were right or not. They aren't really telling me anything with my support ticket. Any one heard anything different? I have quite a few sitting on the exchange that I really want to stake. 
Activity: 894
July 01, 2015, 02:35:58 AM
Great update, thanks Griffith...
Could you maybe also update the OP and Griffith's Section?

Regards

Goldmaxx

yeah. ill do them tomorrow when i get up as well as finish the website. i had to fix the globalcoin wallet, which was an unexpected 3 hours because the source they have on the git crashes when you give it an rpc command (wallet segfaults) so thats not good. took me like 30 more min to figure out the actual formula for finding hashrate. now i gotta figure out how to get that data i need to compute hashrate from the share section of the pools database.

so the globalcoin pool itself is running.

hashrates and rest of website tomorrow. at about 6pm my time ill call to get my dev machine back online. and ill update the OP and stuff tomorrow

Many thanks Griffith...you are doing a great job!

Regards

Goldmaxx
legendary
July 01, 2015, 02:09:47 AM

Regards

Goldmaxx

yeah. ill do them tomorrow when i get up as well as finish the website. i had to fix the globalcoin wallet, which was an unexpected 3 hours because the source they have on the git crashes when you give it an rpc command (wallet segfaults) so thats not good. took me like 30 more min to figure out the actual formula for finding hashrate. now i gotta figure out how to get that data i need to compute hashrate from the share section of the pools database.

so the globalcoin pool itself is running.

hashrates and rest of website tomorrow. at about 6pm my time ill call to get my dev machine back online. and ill update the OP and stuff tomorrow
Activity: 894
July 01, 2015, 01:59:38 AM

Regards

Goldmaxx
Activity: 519
July 01, 2015, 01:07:44 AM
Awesome update man, keep up the good work! Eventually people will see that these coins aren't just your typical altcoins pumping and dumping
legendary
June 30, 2015, 10:57:57 PM
Okay guys. a little update.

I will be updating the website in just a minute here with the following things:
- dev hire page to have its info and pricing filled out
- cryptobank page to be updated with info
- mining pool to have some additional info:
    ~ current hash rate of each coins pool (last 10 minutes average)
    ~ last 50 blocks for each coin in a drop down menu instead of last 100 blocks mined by any pool
    ~ how to get a coin added to the pool

i have also added a GlobalCoin pool to the bunch. Flappycoin pool is now offline due to the pool going into PoS phase.
 all pools will always reamin at 1% fee. the fee will be used to support prices for TC's coins

CryptoBank
i have just about finished the gui. during my last build last night my computer crashed or lost connection or something (my dev machine isnt local. i usually TV into it, its in my appartment which i am not at right now)
so once my roommate turns it back on for me i can continue work. assuming he will turn it on for me in the morning. i hope to have something up for the weekend. it will have very limited features however.

the first thing i will be doing after an initial release is making it auto updating. so that it connects to a server when started and asks to update if there is a newer version available.

Coin Utility
Over the next few days i will be talking to Coinstopay and CoinPayments and others to get an altcoin payment processor for ECC and SUPER so that we can properly start to get them used as payment alternatives for websites

MWC will be the official token for TC products (which is right now only cryptobank) so anything that pays out (such as the DE im tyring to build into cryptobank) will be paying based on your MWC holdings.

MWC and SUPER will also be listed on cryptopia soon (voting pending) and we are also looking at BTC38 and alcurex as new exchanges as well
legendary
June 30, 2015, 06:42:18 PM
i will be posting some larger updates in about 2 hours when i get back.
Activity: 882
June 30, 2015, 05:07:27 PM
I make 0,1 btc volume MWC on bittrex with trade myself.
Somebody maybe join and make some vol too.
legendary
June 30, 2015, 03:25:33 AM
waiting on updating the website until tomorrow cuz the information i wanted to update isnt even available yet.

will just post more updates on everything tomorrow
Jump to: