Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 142. (Read 259347 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
May 02, 2015, 11:58:30 AM

It was good of this team to take over supercoin when they did.
It was interesting to see if a team taking care of a few coins would work. I suppose thats still to be seen in its entirety.

Obvious problems arise however as with supercoin, there is just no continuous considerations to its development in a speedily manner.
With resent history, comments and expectations I don't see that there is much of an energetic life left for supercoin unless changes are made. The team can't spend time on it and thats up to their considered priorities. And also considering that whatever the team does work on in any given time, the speed of implantation is important as well for the good of all the coins that they are taking care of.

With every respect for the team, but I think that maybe this team has bitten off more than it can chew and by the time things do get done it will be to late anyway.

i will not be making any more updates to ECC code, MWC code, or SUPER code. i am no longer developing new features for these coins. we have moved our attention to making a new crypto application that will be the first of its kind
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
May 02, 2015, 08:02:17 AM

It was interesting to see if a team taking care of a few coins would work. I suppose thats still to be seen in its entirety.

Obvious problems arise however as with supercoin, there is just no continuous considerations to its development in a speedily manner.
With resent history, comments and expectations I don't see that there is much of an energetic life left for supercoin unless changes are made. The team can't spend time on it and thats up to their considered priorities. And also considering that whatever the team does work on in any given time, the speed of implantation is important as well for the good of all the coins that they are taking care of.

With every respect for the team, but I think that maybe this team has bitten off more than it can chew and by the time things do get done it will be to late anyway.

You don't seem to understand that there are more things going on. Development takes time, there is no such thing as speed unless you want an ordenairy pump and then leave a coin to die.

Bitcoin took 4 years before it started to move. We will develop these coins, these coins are here now and will remain here, with or without you. ECC is already more then 1 year old, Supercoin is close to 1 year.....Mwc is the youngest.

Acceptance of the coins will only happen if the coins have an history. I wouldn't accept any coin for payment in my company that is new has no history that proofs that it is a coin that will be here in five years. If you don't understand this or don't want to understand this, then you should find a Pump and Dump coin, risk your money in those coins and don't complain when it's left to die before you could sell your coins.

We took over ALL 3 coins, we never launched a new coin to leave it to die, we are here for the long run with ECC, MWC and SUPER. No other coins.

** EDIT **
What we have done with the ECC wallet is a technical change. ECC is a Script coin but the new wallet (2.4.2.0) is now a hybrid. It is using the X11 code as base. At the same time the old wallet is 100% script and they are both working nicley. Now that all 3 wallets are working like they should we can move on. This was an essential step for the next part of development that will be the multiwallet (or Cryptobank...or whatever name)

This multiwallet (or Cryptobank...or whatever name) will be an application that will hold serveral other applications and can control wallets without them being opened. ECC and MWC will be the 2 first coins that will be included, next will be SUPER, BTC and STARTCOIN.

The all ready developed trading will appear in the multiwallet. The simple reason for it, is that we won't make it open source. All the code in the multiwallet (or Cryptobank...or whatever name) will be closed.

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
May 02, 2015, 06:06:27 AM

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
May 02, 2015, 04:55:20 AM
Thank you, I am now using 2.4.2 wallet sync, there is no problem, then ask you if there are problems.
Activity: 307
May 02, 2015, 01:35:53 AM
Excuse me,  If I did not open the wallet more than six months, the interest I have six months of it?

make sure you have the latest version of any wallet you are opening. and if you do not open the wallet for 6 months you did not earn any interest for those 6 months

oh heck ... I thought your stake weight was related to coin age, and your coins age even when the wallet is closed, so when you re-open your wallet in a few weeks you stake a larger amount in one hit equivalent to lots of accumulated stakes

bummer dude Sad

no you are correct. but if your wallet is offline for more than the max day then you are losing interest. he said 6 months. which is more than any of our coins max days

ok cool, so what is the max coin age for Ecc?
legendary
May 02, 2015, 01:21:10 AM
Excuse me,  If I did not open the wallet more than six months, the interest I have six months of it?

make sure you have the latest version of any wallet you are opening. and if you do not open the wallet for 6 months you did not earn any interest for those 6 months

oh heck ... I thought your stake weight was related to coin age, and your coins age even when the wallet is closed, so when you re-open your wallet in a few weeks you stake a larger amount in one hit equivalent to lots of accumulated stakes

bummer dude Sad

no you are correct. but if your wallet is offline for more than the max day then you are losing interest. he said 6 months. which is more than any of our coins max days
Activity: 307
May 02, 2015, 01:16:06 AM

bummer dude Sad
legendary
May 02, 2015, 01:14:02 AM
This design is also unfair, like money in the bank, as long as you keep up, there is interest.
if your wallet isnt on then it cant stake and you dont get interest. there is nothing i can do about that
May 02, 2015, 12:46:46 AM
This design is also unfair, like money in the bank, as long as you keep up, there is interest.
May 02, 2015, 12:44:01 AM
Because of the Wallet , I have been unable to complete synchronization before, my wallet is always with the latest
legendary
May 01, 2015, 11:58:43 PM

May 01, 2015, 11:09:27 PM
May 01, 2015, 11:03:16 PM
hi , why I wallet is one of connectons,Will you have a few, I'm a little slow sync.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
May 01, 2015, 10:37:00 PM
I've been with Super since the beginning so if you want out please PM me & I will send you my address.

TrustedCrypto is whats right with crypto currently. TrustedCrypto has displayed competent professionalism thus far and as long as their passion continues, the projects they are associated with should be a success.

Getting up in arms about the team offering suggestions to keep the coin alive in the form of activity is ludicrous. What good is a dev if he/she is not looking at the big picture.

Show some respect, offer suggestions and by all means if you have had enough look elsewhere.

Better to have a small community of supporters than a large community of critics.

Oh, and Be Patient...
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
May 01, 2015, 07:54:05 PM
Is Supercoin pushed down through toilet sink?

Any update, progress, I don't even see people mention it.

And here devs asking to buy and sell to ourselves...It looks dead to me.

Don't expect from me to be captain positive. I have seen this coin taking hard beating, but it looks it's finally beaten.

To whoever might think this is FUD, why would I do that to dying coin? I also have some worthless stack. Lost a lot of money too...

I don't see anything going here. Apologize if it does.

So, since my posts would be similar to this one, I will stop writing. No point.

See ya all, and, who knows, maybe somebody would do something. Some of us failed, but even then coin was worth something.

Irony is, I even miss the old devs who unfortunately decided to give up.

To those who are maybe still here, good luck to ya all.

Please, open up your wallet and sent those coins awaaaaaaaay...in fact...to me. Cheesy  and I will gladly take them.
Activity: 894
May 01, 2015, 03:54:07 AM
The gui design for CryptoBank has officially begun. will probably post some initial screen shots when it is nearing completion (the gui has been started. not the code). the first few versions of CryptoBank will probably have the gui similar to the current wallets. since the gui isnt really a higher priority for now as we mostly want the code to working it will probably seem a bit clunky for now. that should change with later versions

Great! Looking forward...

Goldmaxx
legendary
May 01, 2015, 12:15:16 AM
The gui design for CryptoBank has officially begun. will probably post some initial screen shots when it is nearing completion (the gui has been started. not the code). the first few versions of CryptoBank will probably have the gui similar to the current wallets. since the gui isnt really a higher priority for now as we mostly want the code to working it will probably seem a bit clunky for now. that should change with later versions
Activity: 432
April 30, 2015, 05:10:13 PM
is there any wallet update for supercoin?

the 4.0 wallet is the last version out. because the code as it is can be used for CryptoBank there is no need to update it currently, unless u know of a bug that needs fixing?

thanks griffith
April 30, 2015, 12:26:35 PM

Thank you very much and now ECC development team, I think they are a lot of competition now one of the most active currency in a team, I would like to have their efforts, ECC will gradually get better.

Activity: 462
April 29, 2015, 10:33:54 PM
i dont think we are going to use slack if we get one because you need the email to get users in and thats just not something we want to deal with (inviting people individually). however if someone can find a platform where you request to join or something that is open rather than invite only we would be willing to use it.

http://strawpoll.me/4235772

vote here if you want us to find a secondary platform or not

Use Slack and this plugin and you're good to go. People will be able to invite themselves.

http://rauchg.com/slackin/
Jump to: