Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 143. (Read 259347 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
April 29, 2015, 07:30:57 PM
is there any wallet update for supercoin?

the 4.0 wallet is the last version out. because the code as it is can be used for CryptoBank there is no need to update it currently, unless u know of a bug that needs fixing?
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
April 29, 2015, 07:04:06 PM
we should seperate and find new dev

Get off it, your not helping.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
April 29, 2015, 04:07:17 PM
is there any wallet update for supercoin?
Activity: 255
April 29, 2015, 01:20:39 PM
i dont think we are going to use slack if we get one because you need the email to get users in and thats just not something we want to deal with (inviting people individually). however if someone can find a platform where you request to join or something that is open rather than invite only we would be willing to use it.

http://strawpoll.me/4235772

vote here if you want us to find a secondary platform or not

No worries. Just s a suggestion as I use slack for multiple other coins/projects so it's easy for me to see it all in one place
legendary
April 29, 2015, 12:17:42 PM
i dont think we are going to use slack if we get one because you need the email to get users in and thats just not something we want to deal with (inviting people individually). however if someone can find a platform where you request to join or something that is open rather than invite only we would be willing to use it.

http://strawpoll.me/4235772

vote here if you want us to find a secondary platform or not
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
April 29, 2015, 11:29:38 AM
only problem with slack is that i need your email to invite you to the group so that you can even use it. so people cant just join without registering to the group
Yes, there is such a thing and I found it a bit annoying. I'd prefer to have both public and private channels, but it is how it works.
legendary
April 29, 2015, 11:19:00 AM
only problem with slack is that i need your email to invite you to the group so that you can even use it. so people cant just join without registering to the group
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
April 29, 2015, 10:33:53 AM
Notice to all pumpers,
our coins are not for you! Please take your pump and dump schemes
somewhere else as the trusted crypto team is a legitimate business concern.

We are not here to gamble or to prey on investors who have little knowledge
on how to trade by pumping the price of coins so you can dump it on them.

If you dont know what we are doing please read up on our projects and what
we are going to accomplish.

There are over 100 pump and dump useless coins out there so take your pick
but MWC, ECC and SUPER have been taken over to improve them within projects
that will ultimatley give bit/litecoin a run for their money.

If you do not understand this we suggest you move on.

As always keep minting mining and trading Wink

legendary
April 29, 2015, 10:25:50 AM
Would you guys be opposed to a slack channel for the combined discussion of coins/projects?

slack? if thats a web thing post a link. otherwise ur gunna have to tell us what that is. ive never herd of it
It's a team communication platform, a bit similar to IRC: https://slack.com

ive actually herd about this now that i look at it. a while back. i can take another look at it. i think i went over it as a comms line in a class i took a while back..
will review today.

This is how you have dismotivated the first dev and scared him away. That is not going to happen in this case the TrustedCryptoTeam will continue to work on SuperCoin, there is no seperation.
We are not killing any coin, we keep them alive and develop them, YOU are trying to kill it....that won't work.
If you are not happy with what we do, then I advise you to sell your coins and to move on and don't come back crying in a later stage of the development.

little harsh but i generally agree =P
we are not a pump and dump operation. so seeing coins prices fall before our flagship application comes out is no surprise to me. the coin price will more than likely go up, probably past previous highs once we have  the CryptoBank beta or something to spread to the community.

EDIT: slack looks good. probably going to replace TS with this mostly because we have to pay for ts servers.... also this gives desktop notifications and i love that. looking through and setting it up
Activity: 894
April 29, 2015, 08:40:19 AM
You really don't get it,  do you? Huh

This is how you have dismotivated the first dev and scared him away. That is not going to happen in this case the TrustedCryptoTeam will continue to work on SuperCoin, there is no seperation.

We are not killing any coin, we keep them alive and develop them, YOU are trying to kill it....that won't work.

If you are not happy with what we do, then I advise you to sell your coins and to move on and don't come back crying in a later stage of the development.

I just have little coins, I enjoy to see all coins pump with no reasons, and only excellent dev can make it happened  Wink
Activity: 266
April 29, 2015, 07:18:50 AM

I just have little coins, I enjoy to see all coins pump with no reasons, and only excellent dev can make it happened  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1414
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
April 29, 2015, 06:46:52 AM
Would you guys be opposed to a slack channel for the combined discussion of coins/projects?

slack? if thats a web thing post a link. otherwise ur gunna have to tell us what that is. ive never herd of it
It's a team communication platform, a bit similar to IRC: https://slack.com
legendary
Activity: 1076
April 29, 2015, 02:51:45 AM

April 29, 2015, 01:32:27 AM
April 29, 2015, 01:31:28 AM
dev kill the coin  Sad
legendary
April 28, 2015, 08:41:48 PM

Activity: 255
April 28, 2015, 08:27:03 PM
legendary
Activity: 1680
Well, That's Crypto :-\
April 28, 2015, 06:21:56 PM
Kudo's for the honesty Trusted Team.

I disagree that Dash has won. I feel that much like BTC, Dash had the leap from a PR perspective but will eventually be replaced.

Think of the leading coins now as the lycos search engine. They are popular but there are googles in the making that will make us forget about BTC & Dash.

Crypto is here to stay but the todays leading coins will vanish once the masses begin to pick up on crypto.

There are a few committed teams in crypto that will prosper. At this point TrustedCrypto looks promising.

Keep up the good work Smiley
legendary
April 28, 2015, 06:00:25 PM

The trusted crypto team want to create for the benefit of everyone
against the banker hegemony, this is what we are all here for. Wink

+1

have devs looked at this?

link

might be an opportunity
the wallet is extremely lite. cellphone ran 4 days unplugged staking!

is that code specifically for phones? the application we are making now is going to be too complex (code wise) for it to be run on a phone, i think. its going to be designed to run on a computer. tbh, idk anything about coding for a phone. ive never attempted it before.

as it stands right now, unless there are any remaining bugs in any of the wallets. they more than likely will not be updated again for the forseeable future. we will be working on the CryptoBank application with the planned features of:
- ability to control multiple coins from one wallet (not mixing blockchains so dont worry about that)
- ability to use exchange trading through api with keys stored locally (if you choose to save them) there was a video of this a while back
- we plan on adding a decentralized exchange platform. (this is still in the concept stage)
- crypto to FIAT using coinbase conversions for USD (well coinbase more than likely) using their portal you should be able to convert any coin in the wallet to USD (again, concept stage. no idea how this will actually work especially cuz governments are so damn stupid)

the way the current ECC wallet functions is basically how each individual coin will function in the app (thats why we needed to see if that worked before doing anything else)

it is the closest thing that will be opensource to the actual source of the CryptoBank app. but will be modified heavily. CrpytoBank will be closed source so i dont have people leeching off of me.

i will be updating the OP and my second post later tonight with a general plan outline of what will happen when and what ideal completion dates are for stages of the project.

im going to say it now. the IDEAL completion dates will more than likely NOT be met. and stuff will, as always, take longer than expected.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
April 28, 2015, 04:41:14 PM
MultiWallet is so essentially for us Multi coins will do multi function obviously..☺
Jump to: