Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 42. (Read 259347 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
June 25, 2017, 09:14:36 AM
coinexchange wallet down again?!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 25, 2017, 12:40:37 AM
Hmmm so I came back and found this error:

https://screencast.com/t/EaRqmHYzIGB

Error shown is: "Error loading blkindex.dat"?

When I click to press ok, it just shuts it down.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance

maybe you had a sudden unexpected shutdown? sometimes the data gets corrupted, so, make a backup, i think there is a bootstrap somewhere [edit: there is, in the first post of this thread], get that, then basically delete all blockchain related files from the data folder, (or follow any instructions that come with the bootstrap)(do NOT delete the wallet.dat) install the bootstrap and sync  Smiley

Yeah I have tried a few times now and its not working in any case... wondering if I do need the new wallet?

You have to wait for the new wallet that comes out this coming week. It's the new wallet that's been updated on Coinexchange.io. A new webpage is coming out for ECC this week..
Activity: 367
June 25, 2017, 12:32:44 AM
i'm always amazed by how many people still try to move coins around knowing the wallet is having issues  instead of waiting for it to be fixed . . . .
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
June 24, 2017, 11:33:50 PM
when is the electron ui update?
Activity: 34
June 24, 2017, 11:27:11 PM
I tried to withdraw 26k today from coinexchange.io thinking it was fixed and I still do not see them in my synced wallet. On coinexchange it says completed and everything is good but nothing in the wallet...anything I am supposed to do? Thanks
Activity: 7
June 24, 2017, 09:15:18 PM

maybe you had a sudden unexpected shutdown? sometimes the data gets corrupted, so, make a backup, i think there is a bootstrap somewhere [edit: there is, in the first post of this thread], get that, then basically delete all blockchain related files from the data folder, (or follow any instructions that come with the bootstrap)(do NOT delete the wallet.dat) install the bootstrap and sync  Smiley

Yeah I have tried a few times now and its not working in any case... wondering if I do need the new wallet?
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
June 24, 2017, 08:54:25 PM
just wanted 2 buy a bag, windows wallet dl link not working, linux dl link not working, slack invite link not working, bootstrap link not working

cmon guys, you can do better than that  Cool

slack link has expired and has been removed from the OP.

bootstrap link is fine.

wallets have been removed until electron UI update as people shouldnt be running the older wallets at all anymore due to a sync bug

Sweet. So is there a timeline available for a wallet that works?

I have a few versions that don't work.
Activity: 2
June 24, 2017, 08:16:57 PM
Hello, I need some advice how to handle an attempted ecc deposit into the E-Wallet.

Roughly 1 Week ago I attempted to deposit my full balance of ECC from coinexchange.io into the E-Wallet. I installed the E-wallet and generated a deposit address, sent the ECC from coinexchange to said address and confirmed the transaction, however the wallet was not yet synced and I've not been able to get it to sync in this weeks time.

What should I do moving forward, I just saw a messgae from griffith advising users to stop using the E-wallet.

Appreciate any help.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
June 24, 2017, 07:37:58 PM
For the name, i think its something the devs should give their opinions on first. Pretty sure it ain't that easy as just changing the name

ECC wallet back online @ CoinExchange.IO  Grin

Bittrex and Livecoin in July.
Do you got a source for that?

Interested in this as well

x2 Interested

I don't think there is anything imminent. Can't see that anywhere.  Only one exchange with one trading quote in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
June 24, 2017, 06:29:29 PM
just wanted 2 buy a bag, windows wallet dl link not working, linux dl link not working, slack invite link not working, bootstrap link not working

cmon guys, you can do better than that  Cool

slack link has expired and has been removed from the OP.

bootstrap link is fine.

wallets have been removed until electron UI update as people shouldnt be running the older wallets at all anymore due to a sync bug
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
June 24, 2017, 05:13:08 PM

June 24, 2017, 03:50:44 PM

Activity: 43
June 24, 2017, 02:39:47 PM
For the name, i think its something the devs should give their opinions on first. Pretty sure it ain't that easy as just changing the name

ECC wallet back online @ CoinExchange.IO  Grin

Interested in this as well
June 24, 2017, 01:21:22 PM
Hi guys, I am a long time ECC hodler and only noticed a few days ago that the sats were increasing so wanted to reactivate my old wallet. However, seem to be having lots of issues. I have checked my wallet value and can see the coins are there, however, when I try to load the ECC app version 2.4.5.0 on (OSX 10.12.4 Sierra) it doesn't seem to do anything at all.. Last night I managed to connect to 1 node but kept disconnecting and since then no joy. I have tried to load the blockchain from the OP but again nothing. It doesn't sync or connect or do anything at all.. I also tried repairwallet but that just says true and nothing happens. I have attached a screenshot of what I am seeing:

https://screencast.com/t/myCR4hryxxT

So since I was an early user (last used in April 2015 after the takeover) is there a compatibility issue with my wallet? Is anyone able to upload the latest version that I could load up, even if its a Windows 64 bit version (to run on Windows 10) so that I can try the syncing just to reactivate my wallet that would be super helpful!

Try this link to get the config file https://www.dropbox.com/s/57bp40v7rnjos6s/ECCoin.conf?dl=0

Thanks, so now its connecting to the network intermittently but still not synchronising nor are any of my transactions showing up? Do I need a newer version of th software?

Get the bootstrap that is on the OP. Then sync your wallet and keep the wallet locked. When it's totally synced and your coins didn't show up yet, then change in the config file the rescan=0 to rescan=1... and restart the wallet. Now it will take some time ( for me 4 hrs) for the wallet to rescan, so don't become nervous.

OK I tried this last night but will try again. So I have gone into the system folder part, deleted all files except the wallet.dat and the .conf file. I then copied over both the ecc_bootstrap.zip + extracted all of the contents as well as I am not sure which way I am suppose to do this. I have now started the app again and will leave it as its saying 'Loading Block'. I suspect that this will take a bit of time (and hopefully I won't get any errors!). Will update once I'm back but I hope it works this time!
Activity: 326
Merit: 256
June 24, 2017, 01:07:42 PM

Activity: 392
June 24, 2017, 12:33:48 PM

cmon guys, you can do better than that  Cool
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
June 24, 2017, 12:32:11 PM
Can't synchronize anymore despite restarting & resyncing.  Also  no stakes appearing anymore.  Any ideas what is happening?
Activity: 260
Merit: 217
June 24, 2017, 12:25:53 PM

Activity: 60
June 24, 2017, 12:02:38 PM
Activity: 291
June 24, 2017, 11:41:08 AM
are the rumors true that this coin is getting some new exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: