Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 45. (Read 259347 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
June 22, 2017, 05:34:49 AM
Hi Guys,

I have sent 3 ECC transactions to coinexchange.io. First 2 of them have sent one day and they arrived without any problem. Third transaction sent few days later which is still not credited after 4 days. In wallet it has 723 confirmations, but blockchain explorer does not show any evidence of it (80f3bc8fb8016bd05672c0c967afb44f7288118e3869d6c2c9e012e14167f732).

Are this coins lost in some kind of fork or I can do anything to get them back? It would be a pity as it is 4043808 ECC
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
June 22, 2017, 01:59:08 AM
The url to join slack no longer works, can anyone share a working link?

there is no way to generate a new link it looks like. from now on i think you just need to ask someone already in the slack for an invite. it looks like the ability to create a link was a one time thing and it was only valid for a week.

sorry

-Griffith
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
June 22, 2017, 01:17:56 AM
any botstrap for quickly wallet instalation?

Check the OP....
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
June 22, 2017, 12:13:09 AM
any botstrap for quickly wallet instalation?
Activity: 12
June 21, 2017, 09:01:11 PM
Will this coin have an storage system like Sia's?

yes, it will... you can have a look at the roadmap on the second post here.

Any details of what advantages will it have over Sia's? Sia is cool but is simply a pain in the ass to use their storage.

For investment purposes, it's much much cheaper than $SC right now.

Beast dev team++

I'm talking about usability mostly. Its been a nightmare to use Sia's system so far

ECC has a chance to improve upon over what Sia has, they better take it.
Activity: 43
June 21, 2017, 08:34:44 PM

Any details of what advantages will it have over Sia's? Sia is cool but is simply a pain in the ass to use their storage.

Beast dev team++

I'm talking about usability mostly. Its been a nightmare to use Sia's system so far
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
June 21, 2017, 03:08:12 PM
I have a problem i imported my privatekey to my wallet and it imported the right address too
but the balance is still showing 0, when i search for my address on the blockexplorer it gives me the right amount
what can i do about this?

Sync the wallet and do a rescan (takes a long time).
thank you, rescanning did the trick it immediately started staking too, nice!
Activity: 12
June 21, 2017, 01:55:39 PM
The url to join slack no longer works, can anyone share a working link?
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
June 21, 2017, 01:40:08 PM
I have a problem i imported my privatekey to my wallet and it imported the right address too
but the balance is still showing 0, when i search for my address on the blockexplorer it gives me the right amount

Sync the wallet and do a rescan (takes a long time).
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
June 21, 2017, 01:19:41 PM
Activity: 6
June 21, 2017, 06:38:02 AM
According to the Dev, there is no problem with staking.  The network is under maintenance.

Once maintenance is concluded, your coins will be credited.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
June 20, 2017, 09:06:56 PM
Has anyone had mints stay and confirm/get added to your total?  Look at the pics I've posted in the past couple of pages ---- that's what happens to every single one of my stakes.  I've ran the wallet w/ 8 million coins stored for a week and haven't had a single stake be confirmed --- they all appear to be orphans.  The new ones almost start with 1 confirmation and then end up generated but not accepted.

This has to be a problem, right?  Doesn't seem like normal staking.....
Activity: 84
June 20, 2017, 08:58:02 PM

Beast dev team++
Activity: 67
June 20, 2017, 07:21:46 PM
Any updates with the new wallet?

Got home from work and my 5M coins are gone again.
Activity: 45
June 20, 2017, 05:46:47 PM

yes , its the sme proposit, the dev Grifith was fixing some bugs and workiing hard.
June 20, 2017, 05:28:34 PM

I don't have the details. I do know that the developer has the file storage working and that it seems to be possible to store files until 2 GB in size.

The Developer is changing the core of the coin atm and is resolving some problems that are appearing with that now. I also know that the whole GUI is going to be changed as we speak, to prepare for the file storage.

2GB max filesize or total in storage?

The coin looks dope af by the way, just invested a few hundreds on it!
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
June 20, 2017, 03:21:40 PM
Wait for a new version, no need to be nervous. For more than three years, I don't care about waiting a week. Cheesy
legendary
June 20, 2017, 11:57:21 AM
if you can isolate the problem and fix it, then feel free to make a pull request to the github. although i will save you some time and explain that there is no error, your stakes were just being orphaned. orphaning is a natural process in the blockchain growing.

Is it accurate that every single one of my stakes from the first week of staking were orphaned?  Only yesterday did a few seem to stick --- glad to hear this is normal, but I'd be curious to hear about the staking performance of others.  You can see the # of orphans I was producing from the pic I posted ---- that's normal, right?

We all have problems at the moment with the blockchain...and staking. I myself am not staking at the moment but will start again when there is a new wallet. I won't mis any coin that I could have staked. At the end it will be exactly the same.
legendary
June 20, 2017, 11:52:09 AM

I don't have the details. I do know that the developer has the file storage working and that it seems to be possible to store files until 2 GB in size.

The Developer is changing the core of the coin atm and is resolving some problems that are appearing with that now. I also know that the whole GUI is going to be changed as we speak, to prepare for the file storage.
June 20, 2017, 11:46:16 AM

Pages:
Jump to: