Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 43. (Read 259347 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
June 24, 2017, 11:12:42 AM
when can list on bittrex?
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
June 24, 2017, 11:07:10 AM
Hi guys, I am a long time ECC hodler and only noticed a few days ago that the sats were increasing so wanted to reactivate my old wallet. However, seem to be having lots of issues. I have checked my wallet value and can see the coins are there, however, when I try to load the ECC app version 2.4.5.0 on (OSX 10.12.4 Sierra) it doesn't seem to do anything at all.. Last night I managed to connect to 1 node but kept disconnecting and since then no joy. I have tried to load the blockchain from the OP but again nothing. It doesn't sync or connect or do anything at all.. I also tried repairwallet but that just says true and nothing happens. I have attached a screenshot of what I am seeing:

https://screencast.com/t/myCR4hryxxT

So since I was an early user (last used in April 2015 after the takeover) is there a compatibility issue with my wallet? Is anyone able to upload the latest version that I could load up, even if its a Windows 64 bit version (to run on Windows 10) so that I can try the syncing just to reactivate my wallet that would be super helpful!

Try this link to get the config file https://www.dropbox.com/s/57bp40v7rnjos6s/ECCoin.conf?dl=0

Thanks, so now its connecting to the network intermittently but still not synchronising nor are any of my transactions showing up? Do I need a newer version of th software?

Get the bootstrap that is on the OP. Then sync your wallet and keep the wallet locked. When it's totally synced and your coins didn't show up yet, then change in the config file the rescan=0 to rescan=1... and restart the wallet. Now it will take some time ( for me 4 hrs) for the wallet to rescan, so don't become nervous.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
June 24, 2017, 10:37:27 AM
How about Eden-Central Coin for a name change
sounds kinda cool imo
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
June 24, 2017, 09:33:30 AM
Hi guys, I am a long time ECC hodler and only noticed a few days ago that the sats were increasing so wanted to reactivate my old wallet. However, seem to be having lots of issues. I have checked my wallet value and can see the coins are there, however, when I try to load the ECC app version 2.4.5.0 on (OSX 10.12.4 Sierra) it doesn't seem to do anything at all.. Last night I managed to connect to 1 node but kept disconnecting and since then no joy. I have tried to load the blockchain from the OP but again nothing. It doesn't sync or connect or do anything at all.. I also tried repairwallet but that just says true and nothing happens. I have attached a screenshot of what I am seeing:

So since I was an early user (last used in April 2015 after the takeover) is there a compatibility issue with my wallet? Is anyone able to upload the latest version that I could load up, even if its a Windows 64 bit version (to run on Windows 10) so that I can try the syncing just to reactivate my wallet that would be super helpful!

Try this link to get the config file https://www.dropbox.com/s/57bp40v7rnjos6s/ECCoin.conf?dl=0

Thanks, so now its connecting to the network intermittently but still not synchronising nor are any of my transactions showing up? Do I need a newer version of th software?
legendary
June 24, 2017, 09:01:06 AM

June 24, 2017, 07:57:50 AM

June 24, 2017, 07:18:37 AM
For the name how about:

excelsior coin   

Meaning:

Higher - Ever upward! The state motto of New York. Also a catchphrase used by Marvel Comics head Stan Lee.

Would fit kinda nicely. Of course the name may already be taken.
legendary
June 24, 2017, 06:32:24 AM
If it's a real project, please take a YouTube video to get to know you about your future goals
Throw away the question marks in people's minds

Hmmm...

Make the wallet..
Make the File storage....
Help the exchange....
Make the Graphical Interface.....
Make new Tech....
Make a video....
and....go to your normal daily job....

I don't think that the day has enough hours for Griffith at the moment. Let him do his work how he thinks is best.
If you don't have faith in what he's doing....so be it, and I think there is no need to pump the coin....It will prove itself.  Wink
Activity: 206
Merit: 26
June 24, 2017, 06:19:32 AM
If it's a real project, please take a YouTube video to get to know you about your future goals
Throw away the question marks in people's minds
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
June 24, 2017, 05:38:42 AM
The coinexchange wallet is not working anymore Update is going on for the next month I'm starting to doubt I'm not trying to raise a price for a pump anymore.

where did u get a month from? its been 4 days... and they have tweeted about the issues PEPE and MEME have caused on the exchange. its not like we are all sitting around doing nothing...
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
June 24, 2017, 04:57:22 AM
Ecto Crypto Centinel
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
June 24, 2017, 04:49:18 AM
Very bad new Sad price stay 22 Sad
maybe next month up again
Activity: 206
Merit: 26
June 24, 2017, 04:28:29 AM
The coinexchange wallet is not working anymore Update is going on for the next month I'm starting to doubt I'm not trying to raise a price for a pump anymore.
legendary
June 24, 2017, 02:43:49 AM
I think the dev team should consider the possibility of changing the name of the coin. E-CurrencyCoin sounds too redundant :/

I wholeheartedly agree. I don't like the name one bit Sad

Yeah! Its too long besides being redundant.

The 'E-' is not necessary, everybody knows cryptos are meant to exist on the internet.
The 'Currency': happens the same. We are dealing with internet currencies, why include that long word 'currency' in a cryptoCURRENCY.
The 'Coin': well this one can make it through haha.

and your new name suggestion is for the ECC ticker is...?

That can't be changed?  Grin

No, just like BTC the ECC ticker can't be changed unless you create a new coin. Then you have to find out which ticker is occupied and which is not.
ECC is there....but you can change the name EhhhEhhhCoin or maybe E-CurrencyCoin is not to bad at all
Activity: 12
June 24, 2017, 02:19:18 AM
I think the dev team should consider the possibility of changing the name of the coin. E-CurrencyCoin sounds too redundant :/

The 'E-' is not necessary, everybody knows cryptos are meant to exist on the internet.
The 'Currency': happens the same. We are dealing with internet currencies, why include that long word 'currency' in a cryptoCURRENCY.

That can't be changed?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
June 24, 2017, 01:50:27 AM

Activity: 43
June 24, 2017, 01:08:10 AM

Activity: 887
Merit: 253
June 23, 2017, 10:30:00 PM
Key problem wallets are synchronized so that everyone can forge COINS。。
Activity: 12
June 23, 2017, 09:49:20 PM

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
June 23, 2017, 09:37:41 PM
i have an old wallet form them end of 2014.  im just circling back to crypto, any chance my coins are still good?

Welcome back, and yes your coins are still good.
Pages:
Jump to: