Author

Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED - page 203. (Read 342427 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
ha ha ha... its only 8:12 pm in california... just sitting back... having a few beers!
Activity: 266
where is everyone at tonight!

asleep, because they will not be making as much money as us.
There is over 300 mil generated by miners (24h) which is worth apprx 18 BTC. I feel like mintpal came much to soon before this coin gained more support that would overhype mintpal.

Which exchanges are the next ones in line and how soon? I have not done anything but help this coin so far. Have invested a lot because I believe that this coin maybe the first low market cap alt coins to spark merchant adoption. Something that has led me through the bs of WDC/QRK/UTC/ASR.

In addition with the interest rate it will be a forget and hold.

What i can think of that this coin needs is real exposure. I wouldn't use the term social marketing because none of us would want to support something that wont make new investors money. And understand, once people start making money they dont stop talking about it. Two UTC or QRK fanboys who make cash on ECC can turn trollboxes into cult followings.

The miner dump is heavy cause hashrate has dipped. We need to spread the word and begin the campaign to 40 SAT and moon.

sounds like a great plan!!! we can do this
Also I think if you ask your ECC girls to host a cam show paid with by ECC we would go 3k SAT+
There is over 300 mil generated by miners (24h) which is worth apprx 18 BTC. I feel like mintpal came much to soon before this coin gained more support that would overhype mintpal.

Which exchanges are the next ones in line and how soon? I have not done anything but help this coin so far. Have invested a lot because I believe that this coin maybe the first low market cap alt coins to spark merchant adoption. Something that has led me through the bs of WDC/QRK/UTC/ASR.

In addition with the interest rate it will be a forget and hold.

What i can think of that this coin needs is real exposure. I wouldn't use the term social marketing because none of us would want to support something that wont make new investors money. And understand, once people start making money they dont stop talking about it. Two UTC or QRK fanboys who make cash on ECC can turn trollboxes into cult followings.

The miner dump is heavy cause hashrate has dipped. We need to spread the word and begin the campaign to 40 SAT and moon.
where is everyone support!!!!! dont lose faith!!!!!! ecc is a great coin!!!!!!! all coins slump a lil on weekends!!!!! lets do this!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
we only have been on mintpal a lil over 24 hours... we can't expect huge jumps over night... we want to slowly build the coin...!!!
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
That is how good coins like this work,people want in cheap so put big sell walls up to get you to sell your coins cheap,then boom 20 sats lol,hold your coins because this rocket has not started yet.

why is still going down? how many coin is mined a day ? why everyone selling  Undecided sell walls are huge now

These are quite small sells. One big buyer can clear them quickly.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
That is how good coins like this work,people want in cheap so put big sell walls up to get you to sell your coins cheap,then boom 20 sats lol,hold your coins because this rocket has not started yet.

why is still going down? how many coin is mined a day ? why everyone selling  Undecided sell walls are huge now
Activity: 124
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I don't want to be a spoiler but I've seen the situation where the coin is in now before, and it's only going downhill from here.

Right after it hit the exchange is was looking great, I bought at 8s, and it quickly rose to 12s... but then the dumpers came into the game and I couldn't even get rid of my ECCs anymore in time.
When the 8s buy wall was melting away I sold to break even and I'm glad I did. Now the 7s support is gone, and the 6s support is down to its last bitcoin...

If it doesn't die, it will take a long time before it hits a turning point.

EDIT: Well, I might be wrong :-) as the 6s wall just got stacked again.

Sell support is probably too strong to lift the coin out without some other impetus at this point.  The buy walls can only get replenished if buyers can be convinced that the coins price has an upward potential.

Guess this is the whale manipulating the market... https://twitter.com/fireinyourhole

why is it going down? i bought at 8 and is already at 6 Sad

No reason, you just bought on a spike. The market moves in waves. Don't buy all in at once, set some buyins at lower levels to get an averega price. This also builds a foundation for the price of the coin. If all buys inn at the top, there is no buy support at lower levels. But dont worry, imo this coin has potential to go atleast double of your buyin. Right now there seems to be whales playing the market to shake out  the weak hands and get some cheap coins before the rocket takes off! Good luck!  Grin
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
I don't want to be a spoiler but I've seen the situation where the coin is in now before, and it's only going downhill from here.

Right after it hit the exchange is was looking great, I bought at 8s, and it quickly rose to 12s... but then the dumpers came into the game and I couldn't even get rid of my ECCs anymore in time.
When the 8s buy wall was melting away I sold to break even and I'm glad I did. Now the 7s support is gone, and the 6s support is down to its last bitcoin...

Sell support is probably too strong to lift the coin out without some other impetus at this point.  The buy walls can only get replenished if buyers can be convinced that the coins price has an upward potential.

Guess this is the whale manipulating the market... https://twitter.com/fireinyourhole

We need more buyers, more buzz, more excitement.
Activity: 324

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Activity: 126

I can only facepalm at you at this point.  You seem to know everything and are obviously much smarter than I am.  Perhaps I lack the intellect to get my point across to you. 

I am sure your multipool will be the best in the world and the "cleverest" one as you say and will drive ECC to the same price as Bitcoin.  Thank God you are here to save all of us ignorant savages with your advanced technological pool.

Seriously though, I would like to hear from others as we all know Mr. hostmaster is on another level from the rest of us of less than average intellect.

Maybe hostmaster is  carried away with the genius of his project ! ... I am interested in the way you describe Multipool support for the BC price. I read both arguments, and I am not sure I fully understand the implications, but these are complicated interactions between long and short term factors.

I will look into it a bit more, because I can see possible merit in your suggestion.

Just check out what the BC guys are doing, and how it's affecting market price.  They are creating the buys that drive the price higher and are using the BTC to create large buy walls to keep it from falling back too far after the highs.  It's not just the multipool aspect but they are also guiding the market buys and sells to keep price moving in an upward direction.  It's creating quite a buzz around the coin and many miners and investors are taking notice.  Big BTC whales are starting to move in as they are seeing the price action.  There is lots of money being made.

ECC would be the perfect coin for this due to it's POS nature and the fact that the production of coins is about to run out, but the multipool has to be very specific in it's function.  I say whomever creates it first will have first mover advantage.  Miners and investors will flock to it and the price will rise significantly.
just keep up the support!! remember how strong we were when we all voted for it on mintpal... now lets do the same and pull back sell walls and make the value go up where it should be...
DW about the sell walls guys. My team has collected a significant percentage of ECC - as the price increases you will see less sellers ready to dump Smiley. Need to collect as much as possible at this moment to let the price go as high as possible
Jump to: