Author

Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED - page 204. (Read 342427 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
i agree just bought another .1 at 7... fuck those low sales..
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
do you guys see the price of this coin going anywhere? seems like it's stuck between the buy/sell walls...

It is only 17 days old. It has already gone far.

Buy and sell walls are good, means that there is a healthy market.

I agree. Means there are som big investors now. trading at 7/8 on cryptorush. This coin really has big potential. Only coins I have seen get this much attention is doge & mint. And ECC is way better.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
do you guys see the price of this coin going anywhere? seems like it's stuck between the buy/sell walls...

It is only 17 days old. It has already gone far.

Buy and sell walls are good, means that there is a healthy market.
legendary
Everyone remove the sell walls ... didnt u notice the net hashrate is 6 GB/s .... u will never mine again as before and u will never buy agaian at 7 satoshi ... they want u to think that the price is 6-7 satoshi so they can buy more ... why do you think that the net hashrate is 6 GB/s?
+1
Agree completely.  I truly feel that none of us (who actually believe in, participate, and contribute to ECC) should be selling below 15-20

It is a free market after all. Most miners need to get money back quickly, as they are using expensive hashpower and moving from coin to coin... longer term considerations don't affect them. Be grateful for the cheap supply.

Yeah. someone holding the price down on mintpal to get 6 satoshi coins...

Prices cannot be 'held' down, or up for that matter, for more than a temporary phase. These markets are perfectly free, and will find their own levels based on the merit of the currency, and the size and commitment of the community.

If you believe, buy and hold. If the price falls be glad that another investor can get cheap supply.
legendary

I can only facepalm at you at this point.  You seem to know everything and are obviously much smarter than I am.  Perhaps I lack the intellect to get my point across to you. 

I am sure your multipool will be the best in the world and the "cleverest" one as you say and will drive ECC to the same price as Bitcoin.  Thank God you are here to save all of us ignorant savages with your advanced technological pool.

Seriously though, I would like to hear from others as we all know Mr. hostmaster is on another level from the rest of us of less than average intellect.

Maybe hostmaster is  carried away with the genius of his project ! ... I am interested in the way you describe Multipool support for the BC price. I read both arguments, and I am not sure I fully understand the implications, but these are complicated interactions between long and short term factors.

I will look into it a bit more, because I can see possible merit in your suggestion.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Everyone remove the sell walls ... didnt u notice the net hashrate is 6 GB/s .... u will never mine again as before and u will never buy agaian at 7 satoshi ... they want u to think that the price is 6-7 satoshi so they can buy more ... why do you think that the net hashrate is 6 GB/s?
+1
Agree completely.  I truly feel that none of us (who actually believe in, participate, and contribute to ECC) should be selling below 15-20

It is a free market after all. Most miners need to get money back quickly, as they are using expensive hashpower and moving from coin to coin... longer term considerations don't affect them. Be grateful for the cheap supply.

Yeah. someone holding the price down on mintpal to get 6 satoshi coins...
legendary
+1

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

HashFever

http://ecc.hashfever.com

You are more than welcome to mine with us!

PROP payout system | Fast payouts | 1% pool fee

we need people to remove the sell walls.. they are driving price down and they dont even know it

At least sell walls give more supply for distribution.

Also, a bit of argument and dissatisfaction on the thread gives nervous miners the desire to sell.

but allows me to buy cheaper !
legendary
we need people to remove the sell walls.. they are driving price down and they dont even know it

At least sell walls give more supply for distribution.

Also, a bit of argument and dissatisfaction on the thread gives nervous miners the desire to sell.

Activity: 114
I think it's cheaper to buy it than it is to mine it at this point
Activity: 392
Yep that sell wall has been moving around all day, if enough people buy into it it will disappear but people are obviously falling for it and the price is going down.
Activity: 72
Clearly some manipulation on the market.. Someone posted 9.2 btc sell wall at 7 and the same time buy wall at 6 disappeared (over 5 btc).
Activity: 114
+1
Activity: 266
+1
Activity: 560
Activity: 476
I´ve got a picture! Haha!

Hold on, ECC is here for stay and the fact that we hit Mintpal exchange is better than if we hit Cryptsy, because Mintpal is behind MINT, which is ECCs direct concurent. So from now on, only up we go:)
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

-> Come on to http://ecc.coins4everyone.com!

Our pool is UP and RUNNING
Our stratum has been up 100% of the time since launch!

To get plenty of EC Coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://ecc.eu.stratum.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3469
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then relax... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, tripple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to our pool and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)
Activity: 266

because only stupid selling now at 7 sat.
look at this:

24 Hour Volume: 42.402 BTC and

it's only mintpal

cryptorush

24Hr Vol: 36.3198 BTC

I think really good volume. When compared  with many others. People liked it.
Jump to: