Author

Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED - page 205. (Read 342427 times)

Activity: 520
Merit: 500
do you guys see the price of this coin going anywhere? seems like it's stuck between the buy/sell walls...

because only stupid selling now at 7 sat.
look at this:

24 Hour Volume: 42.402 BTC and

it's only mintpal

cryptorush

24Hr Vol: 36.3198 BTC
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager
do you guys see the price of this coin going anywhere? seems like it's stuck between the buy/sell walls...

I don't see this coin going anywhere simply because it's getting walled in or trapped by large sell orders.

Coins that do well tend to have little sale resistance (after a certain amount) but this one has sell orders that are increasing.

In general that's not a good sign.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
ECC to the MOON! Now ECC on 12 exchanges :O While im starting, its on 4 exchanges.
Community asks what can i do ...
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
The coin was down on the exchange for a few minutes, but it is working now and deposits can be made again.

Please ignore this scam account, we have reported it already. The only verified accounts are MintPal-Jason & MintPal-Jay

Thanks

Thanks for your information
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1030
ECC to the MOON! Now ECC on 12 exchanges :O While im starting, its on 4 exchanges.
The coin was down on the exchange for a few minutes, but it is working now and deposits can be made again.

Please ignore this scam account, we have reported it already. The only verified accounts are MintPal-Jason & MintPal-Jay

Thanks
Successful man cant exists without enemies. I can see :-) i deleted its post anyway.

thank you for update.
little bit confusing but deleted your message. Phishing reported.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Thanks
Coinmarketcap sure is slow; we've been on Mintpal 24 hrs and still not updated for the volumes.
Interesting they act normally fast. You can tweet them to add mintpal @CoinMKTCap
i see they dont update twitter also. May be it's because it's sunday!
Activity: 114
Coinmarketcap sure is slow; we've been on Mintpal 24 hrs and still not updated for the volumes.
Activity: 102
Excuse me if this has been mentioned elsewhere in this thread, but after mining of ECC is over would anyone consider doing a multipool much like Blackcoin is doing now?  Blackcoin price has been steadily rising due to this.  The multipool mines other coins, sells for Bitcoin, and then buys Blackcoin to pay to the miners.  This is creating constant buy pressure on the coin. 

Long term I'm not certain if this is sustainable, however short term it seems to be having a major impact on the price.  Plus a lot of miners are holding their coins at the moment, lessening the dumping factor.

A project like that u can find here : http://ecoiner.org/ecc/ecc-multipool-project-1349/

The best I can tell from that description is that it's not exactly like what the BC multipool dev team is doing.  In the BC pool all BTC traded for goes to purchase Blackcoin.  In what you are describing miners can choose BTC and keep it.  This will not create the buy pressure needed on the coin as miners can do what they want with the BTC.  For the pool to work to raise the price on the coin the miner must not have a choice of payout method.  In this case ECC would be the only method and the pool operator must use the BTC to purchase the ECC to make the payouts.

Please correct me if I am wrong in my assessment of what you have in mind for your project.
See i don't care what others did so far. It's very simple actually. I know what is needed for most of us. I am also minr and exchange user. And yes this is not a project to increase ECC prices. I'll do it to keep ECC mineable for those fans. The thing is here in either case you get more BTC or ECC than other pools offering thanks to our technology used. It'll create some buy pressure because it's the best pool done and initially starting paying with ECC. I have no plan in soon to use other cryptos.

This sounds like a great plan and I wish you all the best with it, but yours is not the type of multipool I am referring to.

Here is more info on what the Blackcoin devs are doing:

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/3/14/blackcoin-multipool-launching-today

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/3/18/blackcoin-multipool-an-innovative-view-by-soepkip

they are big wrong "All of this Bitcoin will in turn be exchanged into BlackCoin, thus creating an increase in price for BlackCoin as well."
they only steal your little more revenues ... just benefiting them more value for BC...
Best pool convert on your local currency (i did not say it's usd)
read twice you will see the beauty.. took my 4 minutes to invalidate them...

Have you followed Blackcoin price since this multipool was developed?  This conversation is no longer productive.  Good luck with your project.

good, you go and mine BC (or give money to increase bc prices each exchange %2-3 extra) and buy and sit on it. Then tell me prices increasing. The margin is stolen from you. (i am not angry) :-) takes time to understand yes.

Just trying to win you, all, not take it personal. they do nothing new than buying BTC then bc with it. This we will already be doing even better thanks to our technology.

I have over 40 million ECC.  I'm not mining BC.  I'm looking at the price movement and asking why we are not doing the same thing?

One week ago BC was 1500 sats.  Right now it is 5679.  So yes, price is increasing.  The BC multipool is at over 7000 Mh/s right now. Nothing is being stolen from anybody.  That's the kind of price movement I am talking about.  This can't be done with a traditional multipool like what you are proposing.
Activity: 95
Any one else got the feeling that they got fucked by coinader.com ? ive got 3.6 million ecc on there, close to a months worth of mining for me, and they haven't updated there url in over 24 hours, im hoping for the best and geting my razer blades ready for the worest...

Yep, pretty sure I lost all my ecc there as well.  Pretty damn pissed. 

Anyone else know anything about Coinader?  Are they coming back or did they take the coins and run?
wow ECC on mintpal
good job guys
i've bought ECC @ 3-4 sat in cryptorush couple days ago
just wanna keep it as long as possible Cool and sell it when right time coming
Enjoy the party. Grin  Cheesy Wink
Activity: 644
wow ECC on mintpal
good job guys
i've bought ECC @ 3-4 sat in cryptorush couple days ago
just wanna keep it as long as possible Cool and sell it when right time coming
Activity: 140
Good viewpoint. Distribution is good. The more people involved better...

My ECC Pool:
Time Since Last Block    132 hours 28 minutes 13 seconds

I hope they will dump it, since I can't very well mine it!
Miners are dumping...

Excellent... more distribution.

Don't worry about the price. Speculated coins are always at the mercy of speculators : the community should concentrate on creating real stability in the infrastructure, and real utility.  If that shows substantial progress, there will be buyers later..

There are investors watching a number of coins: they would rather buy a solidly progressed coin later at 50 sat ,than a frothy speculation early at 5 sat.
Good viewpoint. Distribution is good. The more people involved better...
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Miners are dumping...

Excellent... more distribution.

Don't worry about the price. Speculated coins are always at the mercy of speculators : the community should concentrate on creating real stability in the infrastructure, and real utility.  If that shows substantial progress, there will be buyers later..

There are investors watching a number of coins: they would rather buy a solidly progressed coin later at 50 sat ,than a frothy speculation early at 5 sat.
Activity: 102
Excuse me if this has been mentioned elsewhere in this thread, but after mining of ECC is over would anyone consider doing a multipool much like Blackcoin is doing now?  Blackcoin price has been steadily rising due to this.  The multipool mines other coins, sells for Bitcoin, and then buys Blackcoin to pay to the miners.  This is creating constant buy pressure on the coin. 

Long term I'm not certain if this is sustainable, however short term it seems to be having a major impact on the price.  Plus a lot of miners are holding their coins at the moment, lessening the dumping factor.

A project like that u can find here : http://ecoiner.org/ecc/ecc-multipool-project-1349/

The best I can tell from that description is that it's not exactly like what the BC multipool dev team is doing.  In the BC pool all BTC traded for goes to purchase Blackcoin.  In what you are describing miners can choose BTC and keep it.  This will not create the buy pressure needed on the coin as miners can do what they want with the BTC.  For the pool to work to raise the price on the coin the miner must not have a choice of payout method.  In this case ECC would be the only method and the pool operator must use the BTC to purchase the ECC to make the payouts.

Please correct me if I am wrong in my assessment of what you have in mind for your project.
See i don't care what others did so far. It's very simple actually. I know what is needed for most of us. I am also minr and exchange user. And yes this is not a project to increase ECC prices. I'll do it to keep ECC mineable for those fans. The thing is here in either case you get more BTC or ECC than other pools offering thanks to our technology used. It'll create some buy pressure because it's the best pool done and initially starting paying with ECC. I have no plan in soon to use other cryptos.

This sounds like a great plan and I wish you all the best with it, but yours is not the type of multipool I am referring to.

Here is more info on what the Blackcoin devs are doing:

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/3/14/blackcoin-multipool-launching-today

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/3/18/blackcoin-multipool-an-innovative-view-by-soepkip

they are big wrong "All of this Bitcoin will in turn be exchanged into BlackCoin, thus creating an increase in price for BlackCoin as well."
they only steal your little more revenues ... just benefiting them more value for BC...
Best pool convert on your local currency (i did not say it's usd)
read twice you will see the beauty.. took my 4 minutes to invalidate them...

Have you followed Blackcoin price since this multipool was developed?  This conversation is no longer productive.  Good luck with your project.
Jump to: