Author

Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED - page 262. (Read 342426 times)

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Nobody mining at ecc.poolest.com Huh
Trphy.io
ecc.poolest.com is down!

Still have coins there, hope they will be back up soon!!
Activity: 336
dev, we need more exchanges

No, the community just needs to continue to grow. This is a great coin and the profits are solid.

we will need to get on mintpal within the next couple of weeks though!! don't want to wait too long.. but ill keep mining... going on 4 days straight now! Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
dev, we need more exchanges

No, the community just needs to continue to grow. This is a great coin and the profits are solid.
Activity: 504
Trphy.io
Trphy.io
Looking for a new coin to get into as an early adopter.. can anyone give me reason/s way I should choose this coin?  

Don't get in, less coins for me  Cool
Activity: 210
I read that POS is insecure, does anyone know exactly what that means and does that apply to all POS coins including Mintcoin and ECC?

I thought pos is more secure than pow coin, it has better protection for 51% attack...
Activity: 224
I read that POS is insecure, does anyone know exactly what that means and does that apply to all POS coins including Mintcoin and ECC?
Activity: 336
hows everyone doing!!!!!!!... this coin is going to be huge!!!!!! huge i tell you!!!!!!!!! lets keep mining...!!!!! keep holding!!!!! keep spreading the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This coin is so interesting and have good potential.
I have some questions about PoS... I've read about it and understand the general concept, but I think an example with real numbers would very useful.  
So can someone describe what will happen for someone holding 100000 ECCoin?   If I have 100k today, will it start paying PoS interest in 42 days or is it from the time PoW ends?  Is there a minimum amount required?  
Thanks!

Also wondering the same thing.

No minimum required. 25% is the annual rate, so 100K you hold 42 days, will generate approximately
100000 * 0.25 * 42 / 365 = 2876 ECCs.

And then you hold 102876 ECCs, hold another 42 days will generated you
102876 * 0.25 * 42 / 365 = 2959 ECCs, and so on and so forth.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
I have some questions about PoS... I've read about it and understand the general concept, but I think an example with real numbers would very useful. 
So can someone describe what will happen for someone holding 100000 ECCoin?   If I have 100k today, will it start paying PoS interest in 42 days or is it from the time PoW ends?  Is there a minimum amount required? 
Thanks!

I am sure the dev. will confirm shortly, but my understanding is that stake can be minted on coins held in the wallet for 42 days. Start point is genesis (because the coin is hybrid PoW/PoS right now), no minimum.
Activity: 367
Nobody mining at ecc.poolest.com Huh

I'm there along with 50 others according to my stats.
Trphy.io
or mine on ecc.poolest.com!

Really great experience over there!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
So can someone describe what will happen for someone holding 100000 ECCoin?   If I have 100k today, will it start paying PoS interest in 42 days or is it from the time PoW ends?  Is there a minimum amount required? 
Thanks!

Also wondering the same thing.
Jump to: