Author

Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED - page 259. (Read 342426 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Activity: 336
ECCoin needs good developers to develop somethings like:

- Web wallet
- Widgets
- E-commnerce payment API

We are aware of these. Takes time to get there, alot of things happening right now. For example we have a plan to go  https://www.coinpayments.net/ API so we will automatically accepted +20 shops. But community needs to be stronger than this. We are working on other priorities now. We will certainly get back to all these ecommerce actions.

great !!! we need to spread this!!! get on twitter, faceboo, and irc

- Web wallet
- Widgets

We are aware of these. Takes time to get there, alot of things happening right now. For example we have a plan to go  https://www.coinpayments.net/ API so we will automatically accepted +20 shops. But community needs to be stronger than this. We are working on other priorities now. We will certainly get back to all these ecommerce actions.
Activity: 504
votes up to 812 on mintpal... keep it going. i am!!!

825 against >60000 Sad i keep voting

I try to vote as much as I can, unfortunately those top voted coins are all cheaters. They gained huge amount of votes before mintpal limited only members can vote, and they voted using VPN and constant change IP so they gained illimited votes. We should ask mintpal to void all votes before they limit only members can vote.
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
on cryptorush 1080 votes. top 1 7000, is more likely.
Activity: 520
Merit: 500

825 against >60000 Sad i keep voting
Activity: 478

- Web wallet
- Widgets
Activity: 421
Activity: 478
When I mine with cgminer using pool http://ecchouse.com

The cgminer displays connect to dogepool.pw

Does this pool using our mining power to mine Dogecoin?

Make sure you set ecchouse.com as the primary pool and not the failover pool. So the first line should be stratum+tcp://ecchouse.com:3333 -u -p ..... rather than -failover-only stratum+tcp://ecchouse.com:3333

And also, delete the bin file in the cgminer folder.

Thank you, I found the cgminer.conf which contains connection to dogepool.pw
lol i make a post and now we back up to 2.68 lets keep it going !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not too much time for the distribution, let's profit it and get more Smiley
You should enjoy these low difficulty days, loyal miners is the winners.

indeed.. been mining 24/7 for days now!!!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Is there a new wallet version in development so that we can unlock without using console?

I have a question about the minting process. I have my wallet encrypted and now it says "minting process suspended due to locked wallet".  Does the wallet have to be unlocked to mint?? and If I have it locked now does the minting day start from when the coins are unlocked?

The wallet has to be unlock in order to mint. Use console to do it.

Open you wallet, if it's not synchronized go to the first page of this thread. If it is, then go to  Help -> Debug window -> console

write this :

walletpassphrase 999999 true

where = your passphrase

For pos the coin-day is not affected because the wallet locked. Once unlocked the related coin days will be used for pos minting.

yes, we are developing it. I'll give a new version in a few days with it

Glad the dev is active on it, looking forward to the new version.
Is there a new wallet version in development so that we can unlock without using console?

I have a question about the minting process. I have my wallet encrypted and now it says "minting process suspended due to locked wallet".  Does the wallet have to be unlocked to mint?? and If I have it locked now does the minting day start from when the coins are unlocked?

Open you wallet, if it's not synchronized go to the first page of this thread. If it is, then go to  Help -> Debug window -> console

write this :

where = your passphrase

For pos the coin-day is not affected because the wallet locked. Once unlocked the related coin days will be used for pos minting.

yes, we are developing it. I'll give a new version in a few days with it
lol i make a post and now we back up to 2.68 lets keep it going !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should enjoy these low difficulty days, loyal miners is the winners.
Activity: 308
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

I have a question about the minting process. I have my wallet encrypted and now it says "minting process suspended due to locked wallet".  Does the wallet have to be unlocked to mint?? and If I have it locked now does the minting day start from when the coins are unlocked?

Open you wallet, if it's not synchronized go to the first page of this thread. If it is, then go to  Help -> Debug window -> console

write this :

where = your passphrase

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Cryptopool down....

It's been up and down for a few hours now, front-end at least. May well explain the drop in network hashrate to < 2GH/s and the commensurate drop in difficulty. Make hay while the sun (sort of) shines I guess for those of us with failover configured.

our pool @ http://ecc.coins4everyone.com is working well guys!
just waiting for some more miners!

happy mining.

I am mining here Smiley
out net hash is still low today!!! come on peeps spread the word!!! get our name out there!!!!

but i do like the lower diff Smiley we were at 41+ now at 22
Jump to: