Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED - page 5. (Read 342373 times)

legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Okay. i have had both of the wallets tested and my fix to the source code has fixed the forks. with these wallets (fixed checkpoints) and the conf file hostmaster uploaded with the 1.6 update. you should be able to connect to mintpal if you redownload the block chain. the download for the chain may be slow but will speed up as more people download it. REMEMBER NOT TO DELETE UR WALLET.DAT FILE! (probably should back that up as well)

WALLET UPDATE 1.7 FORK ISSUE FIXED. ON THE MINTPAL FORK(the main fork)

WINDOWS WALLET: http://www.mediafire.com/download/a9quocc81n9ui7m/eccoin-qt.exe

MAC WALLET: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ki5gjal0kjddau5/ECCoin-Qt.dmg

this is an ecc wallet fix produced by the Goldmaxx dev team.

testing new wallet now. it loookss like everything is on the right fork. which means it should be good. downloading the chain is kinda slow. but as more people get on the chain the faster it should go. will upload the new windows and mac wallets in a minute

Great news! thx! Is there a wallet for bounty's? Want to send you some ecc.

ummm. we arent looking or asking for donations. i mean if u reallly want to u can send to EXzt3cDJGdR5jHaAqphQo6GhAWwmGxBd2h but this is not requested nor required nor recommended.

Thanks for your work
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Okay. i have had both of the wallets tested and my fix to the source code has fixed the forks. with these wallets (fixed checkpoints) and the conf file hostmaster uploaded with the 1.6 update. you should be able to connect to mintpal if you redownload the block chain. the download for the chain may be slow but will speed up as more people download it. REMEMBER NOT TO DELETE UR WALLET.DAT FILE! (probably should back that up as well)

WALLET UPDATE 1.7 FORK ISSUE FIXED. ON THE MINTPAL FORK(the main fork)

WINDOWS WALLET: http://www.mediafire.com/download/a9quocc81n9ui7m/eccoin-qt.exe

MAC WALLET: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ki5gjal0kjddau5/ECCoin-Qt.dmg

this is an ecc wallet fix produced by the Goldmaxx dev team.

testing new wallet now. it loookss like everything is on the right fork. which means it should be good. downloading the chain is kinda slow. but as more people get on the chain the faster it should go. will upload the new windows and mac wallets in a minute

ummm. we arent looking or asking for donations. i mean if u reallly want to u can send to EXzt3cDJGdR5jHaAqphQo6GhAWwmGxBd2h but this is not requested nor required nor recommended.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10

We are not here to take your money, Paardenkip. We try to make the wallets work with Mintpal, so that everybody can get there coins to their own wallet. That is our first concern.

ok, sorry for asking  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

We are not here to take your money, Paardenkip. We try to make the wallets work with Mintpal, so that everybody can get there coins to their own wallet. That is our first concern.

Activity: 79

legendary
Activity: 98
can't be worse. This is forked like no other coin.
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
I transferred few coins from Mintpal to Local desktop and it's been more then 48hours still waiting coins to arrive in my wallet.
Activity: 98
how to sync this shitcoin? I need to dump!
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
206,367 after no response. v1.6.0.0 wallet problems. .. Huh
legendary
Activity: 257
[insert trending meme] 人
Who successfully received the coins get in MINTPAL。。。
I wait 3 day.Nothihg.

me too! no coin received!

i have resync  my wallet some times

nothing from mintpal here either
 Huh
Activity: 646
Merit: 500
I wait 3 day.Nothihg.

me too! no coin received!

i have resync  my wallet some times
legendary
i have a working eccoind compiled. but the openssl is giving me problems compiling the eccoin-qt for everyone. as im assuming not everyone knows the commands to throw the eccoind program in order to make it work like a wallet.
Activity: 63

my suggestion to mac users: install windows or ubuntu over your OSX. it will make your life easier.
i know nothing about mac programs and personally think learning anything about them would be a waste of time as i see them of the toy car of the computer world.

what type of bullshit is that this is why this community is limited you have good people like mltdspain trying to help this community grow and then we have tech assholes like you saying shit like that do you honestly think the everyday guy you want to use this coin is going to know squat about converting computers wow dude low shit

I don't agree with the opinion of Cordearo. Griffith is doing a lot more than the most of us. He wants this coin to go forwards.

If Griffith doesn't like MAC....no problem, go to him for problems with Linux and Windows based systems, and ask me or PM me for MAC problems.

So, now this is solved, let's go forward...we have work to do.

my apologize its frustrating when you put so much into something and now everything has gone to shit I'm here with digital money in this air that i can no longer access I'm just really stressed about that
ret
Activity: 264
I wait 3 day.Nothihg.
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
brand new
Activity: 0
On mintpal :|

NOTICE: Please be aware we will be removing the ECC/LTC market on Wednesday 30th July at which point all orders will be cancelled and balances returned. Our ECC wallet will remain open to process withdraws for a further two weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Need Help with Local Desktop wallet.

I installed new Windows wallet yesterday and it took about 18 hours to catch up with old transaction. This morning when I saw wallet still showing out of sync.

Is it something I am doing wrong? I have my ECC on Mintpal and I wanted to move it.

Just a little patience... as you can read above, there is a new wallet coming, that is on the same fork as Mintpal is.

You are proberly doing nothing wrong, but you can check if your wallet is still updating.
Go to HELP
Click on debug

There you can see if the blocks are updating
Pages:
Jump to: