Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵📣 [ANN] ECTA | First Blockchain Trust Protocol For Global Employability 🔵📣 - page 44. (Read 5940 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 255
This remarkable project will surely gain a lot of support, especially in the vision and mission of the project is very good. and I hope that with the increasingly tight competition, teams will be more serious in managing this project.

Yes the project is interesting by the approach to business but while hayp absolutely is not present even the minimum. Without it, even a technically good project with an excellent team will simply not gain funds. And none of the project wants to invest their money in advertising.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
This project has a very good prospect, and I believe all the team will be hard at work very well for the progress of this project, as all the team definitely expect project managed this could succeed.
Activity: 44
The project is outstanding and very helpful. If I may know, is there any other rewards given to holders of tokens and consumers, other than to use and contribute?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Are any countries excluded from the sale,whats the situation regarding that?

As we are the first ICO backed by academics we did a careful examination with our legal advisor and as conclusion: we are not allowed to accept contributors from USA, China and Singapore.
copper member
Activity: 50
Are any countries excluded from the sale,whats the situation regarding that?
Do you already have some exchange lined up to list ECTA ?

Yes, we are in talks and have lined up with a several exchanges as one of our team members has a solid relationship built with them. Binance, Huobi, Okex, Livecoin. At the moment that is our focus. Might change over time.
Activity: 32
Do you already have some exchange lined up to list ECTA ?
Hello. Really like your project, i wonder, will there be a minimum payout in it?

As our goal is to distribute tokens to millenials and enable as much as possible people worldwide to benefit on using the platform in terms of proving their skills and get hired  with the first blockchain-based trust protocol for global employability - the minimum investment will be 0.1 ETH what is affordable to everyone.
Hello. Really like your project, i wonder, will there be a minimum payout in it?

As our goal is to distribute tokens to millenials and enable as much as possible people worldwide to benefit on using the platform in terms of proving their skills and get hired  with the first blockchain-based trust protocol for global employability - the minimum investment will be 0.1 ETH what is affordable to everyone.
I want to ask about the ECTA , are they officially approved by the laws of the country? Is their use legal?

Yes, we are officially approved as well as endorsed by the ministry of technology as one of the very few ICO's organized by the legal entity called Distributive Collective which stands for "cooperative"
And what about the reserve? What will you do with it?

The reserve will be frozen and unfrozen steadily starting from 6 months after successful crowdsale. ECTAnomics concept of our tokens are diligently planed and aligned 100% with the "collective" principles of our cooperative which runs ICO.

Tokens for the platform growth will become steadily unfrozen after 6 months and for the team after 24 months
And what about the reserve? What will you do with it?

The reserve will be frozen and unfrozen steadily starting from 6 months after successful crowdsale. ECTAnomics concept of our tokens are diligently planed and aligned 100% with the "collective" principles of our cooperative which runs ICO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
This remarkable project will surely gain a lot of support, especially in the vision and mission of the project is very good. and I hope that with the increasingly tight competition, teams will be more serious in managing this project.
Activity: 172
wonderful project. the concept of the project is really very nice, and very worth it to gain much support. and I hope the team can develop this project very seriously so that the project can evolve rapidly and successfully.
Activity: 238
ECTA brings a whole new level of co-working, team building, and payment solutions for unbanked, aimed at establishing direct, safe and productive relationship
the purpose and concept of this project is very interesting because of that I am sure that there will be a lot of support for this project so that the future can be smoothly and successfully.
Activity: 266
ECTA brings a whole new level of co-working, team building, and payment solutions for unbanked, aimed at establishing direct, safe and productive relationship
Activity: 29
Activity: 23
Hi guys, this project have a potential to go further, i wish you will be reach the goal, don't give up.
Activity: 48
I want to ask about the ECTA , are they officially approved by the laws of the country? Is their use legal?
Activity: 27
It's obviously
blockchain and financial system are indescribable profit!
Pages:
Jump to: