Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵📣 [ANN] ECTA | First Blockchain Trust Protocol For Global Employability 🔵📣 - page 45. (Read 5940 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
And what about the reserve? What will you do with it?
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
the project should be supported ECTA gan with the concept that good and will give you many benefits. the hope of many that provide support and many are interested in investment
copper member
Activity: 31
An inovative project. I will suggest it to my friends!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Will there be nodes and masternodes in your project?

We will create so called ENA (Ecta Network Ambassadors) which will be consisted of the academic institutions whereby each one will act as "trust node" with incentive-driven rules such as confirming KYC, works, authenticity of developers...etc.
How do I benefit from choosing your project among other similar ones?

We are the first ico project which is backed by academic and research community. Our protocol will not be made from scratch we have already AI and blockchain components which exist and are used worldwide. Our legal entity is "cooperative" not classic company meaning in case you hold a certain amount of ECTA PAY tokens you beside them also can own a share of the cooperative called "Distributed Collective" and influence decissions of ECTA development with the voting power. Thanks to the above you have a genuine relationship with the project in case you become contributor and help us to scale the protocol worldwide with the crowdsale. Thus, we have shorten the time for the development and for that formed the realistic budget which is bellow an average in ICO market.
Activity: 49
Will there be nodes and masternodes in your project?
Activity: 39
How do I benefit from choosing your project among other similar ones?
Activity: 30
Very interesting and promising project ! It is interesting how the new improved Global Employability.
Activity: 18
I am interested on this business. I'll expect this to see what is going to originate.  Good luck fellows!
How ECTA does provide strong solution to the global employability?

The concept, empowered by the proven AI tools, aims to solve the inefficiencies related to the time loss, verification of online profiles, talents discovery (especially in the low-middle income countries) and safe way to conduct business (payment solution with the power of smart contracts).While working on ECTA platform, besides collecting their earnings in ECTA PAY tokens (ERC20) developers are having a unique possibility to earn (mine) ECTA SKILLS non-fungible tokens (ERC721) as a reward for every task completed -which serve as proof of their skills and boosting of reputation among others. AI component of the platform helps companies worldwide to discover and employ these developers in a safe and productive way for both sides.
Activity: 6
What is their process to establish any startup project?

The solution is very simple but with a multi-level approach. As holder of ECTA PAY tokens you become a member of the platform. We will import your KYC and generate your ECTA profile in partnership with CIVIC. As the second step you describe your idea or the project you want to realize. Afterwards ECTA AI tools connect developers with the complementary skills which are optimal in terms of price, timing, and skills to make your idea come true. You will have on your dashboard a possibility to add new developers (team members) as your project grows and demands additional skills for further realization. This process will enable you to create your (E)fficient (C)ollaboration (T)eam (A)utonomous powerfull unit called ECTA.
Activity: 2
So it's kind of like a credit score, but for job skills? Employers report in to it?

Yes. Employers will have tool to discover, analyze, compare and best part of it not with a time loss and uncertainty but with the AI engine of ECTA platform which will provide them all those utilities on one place. Yes, developers will mined their ECTA SKILLS tokens like "credit score" and thanks to that become visible and genuine. Alibaba started using reputation scores 20 years ago ECTA aims to do the same just with global employability marketplace!  Smiley ECTA Team
Activity: 1
Activity: 2
Activity: 33
It is so awesome that they have main focusing area on the 4th industrial revolution and they are doing great in it.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
How ECTA does provide strong solution to the global employability?
Activity: 49
I am attracted to this project because from the very beginning they are showing really good and interesting results
Pages:
Jump to: