Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵📣 [ANN] ECTA | First Blockchain Trust Protocol For Global Employability 🔵📣 - page 43. (Read 5940 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Many of the benefits provided by this project, all the teams involved will also always strive to succeed in this project, because all teams will definitely strive for this project. Enthusiastic and successful for this project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
From the materials that I read in this thread, ECTA is surely taking the hiring process into a new level, by implementing and AI that could analyze peoples abbility, that way it will makes any company getting easier access to find the suitable people for their job.
Activity: 9
Merit: 100
Hello,

ECTA has been listed on TrackICO: https://www.trackico.io/ico/ecta/.

Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/ if you have any questions.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
The ICO scheme looks very promising in my opinion this is the most favorable distribution of income. Are you guys working on exchanges listing?
Activity: 47
looks good. i'll follow. however  how will you convince people to adopt it? any specific plans in mind?
Activity: 32
What will be the volume/quantity of tokens issued during the public sale?
Activity: 42
Hi. Hows the sale going? Is there going to be a progress bar on website?
Activity: 31
It looks like the many advantages offered by this project to the participants. Hopefully, a lot of that support this project so that later can be successful.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
A big and good project like ECTA should have listed in a big exchange.
So any plans for ECTA to get listed on, i really hope that this will be listed in a big exchange and it soon.
Activity: 40
What do you offer? Tell me more about project
Activity: 25
Do you have plans to launch an air drop project? It would be interesting.
Activity: 28
people please help me, I need your help, tell me please is there any bounty for translation? Because I know a lot of languages...
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
When will the ICO start? Are there going to be any bounties? Project looks interesting.

Hello, thanks! ICO is planned for end of September/beginning of October. Yes, there will be bounty starting very soon. Stay tuned  Smiley
Yes. I am wait the more information ICO soon. I am interesting about ECTA and I want to joining this camw. I think that this project has been successfully for future Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I believe that ECTA will be able to takes many people with talent to get their jobs, without the need to do so much hassle to find a job that really suit their skills.
I think this is a really helpful project.
Activity: 29
the concept is very interesting, I hope the team will manage this project very seriously, so that the project could go forward and succeed.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
This project has every chance to become one of the most successful projects. For investors, special conditions, referral program, think about your future and take part now!
Activity: 140
Recently, the government of Slovenia has announced that it aims to position the country as the leading destination of blockchain technology in the European Union (EU)
Is in Token sales program if any unsold will be burned to make the token value stable? or will it be used for the next program?

It will be burned to secure satisfaction of our contributors prior to exchange listing and enable x return as planed upon crowdsale. Following up that we have unique model of buying back ECTA PAY tokens please check it out here: https://ecta.io/ectanomics/   
The project is outstanding and very helpful. If I may know, is there any other rewards given to holders of tokens and consumers, other than to use and contribute?

In our case beside tokens everyone will be given the possibility to own a share of the project's cooperative called "Distributed Collective" and benefit from holding the voting power and having a certain bonuses/benefits for the future projects realized by the same cooperative. But that all depends on amount of ECTA PAY tokens you acquire and passed KYC.
Activity: 23
Is in Token sales program if any unsold will be burned to make the token value stable? or will it be used for the next program?
Pages:
Jump to: