Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵📣 [ANN] ECTA | First Blockchain Trust Protocol For Global Employability 🔵📣 - page 42. (Read 5940 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
or which countries do you translate, will this list expand and in how many languages do you plan to make this translation?
Activity: 73
The concept of this project is rather interesting for a new opening project.
Having a good management on a project is the main aim for the better future of any kind of project
Activity: 32
So i would like to see token at binance at first and then on the rest of exchanges👌
Activity: 33
How many coins required for a masternode?
Activity: 32
a well-thought-out idea, I hope you will give us a healthy investment opportunity, I really like your progeny, I hope everything goes on as you like.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
From the materials that I read in this thread, ECTA is surely taking the hiring process into a new level, by implementing and AI that could analyze peoples abbility, that way it will makes any company getting easier access to find the suitable people for their job.

If the first matches happen between employees and employers via ECTA that's going to be some strong publicity in favor of this project.
Activity: 59
Im pretty sure that ECTA it is exactly platform the market urgently needs now!
Activity: 19
I am attracted to this project because from the very beginning they are showing really good and interesting results.
Activity: 72
What does this type of work allow people? Could you tell?
Activity: 43
The most important thing about ECTA is that it has no direct competitors. Being in an untapped market (along with positive research outcomes) ensures that this platform has a bright future ahead.
Activity: 64
what does this progress show us? What does it provide?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Hi. Hows the sale going? Is there going to be a progress bar on website?

Yes, there is going to be progress bar for sure but not for a long time.
The ICO scheme looks very promising in my opinion this is the most favorable distribution of income. Are you guys working on exchanges listing?

yes...our main advisor is co-founder of ARK.io which is one of the top 10 ico projects ever and listed everywhere starting from Binance...we have plans for Binance, Huobi, Okex, Livecoin..for now...
What will be the volume/quantity of tokens issued during the public sale?

1B totall quantity...for ICO 500M....
looks good. i'll follow. however  how will you convince people to adopt it? any specific plans in mind?

We have already the first case (user) of ECTA and it is government of Slovenia. Thats how it all started actually. We as experts under cooperative "Distributed Collective" were awarded from the Ministry of Technology of Slovenia to make platform for all workers in Slovenia who don't work on "permanent" basis when employed but get hired for the specific tasks as freelancers. Those workers once they are hired struggle to manage their hiring process in terms of time and costs because there is no efficient and affordable solution to manage their payrolls, book keeping, social contributions, etc. We are launching ICO in order to make our solution scalable to others as well as adopted with crypto payments solutions. The workers who are non employed on permanent basis is the growing problem and ECTA will solve it.
Do you have plans to launch an air drop project? It would be interesting.

Yes Airdrop advanced program is starting in 3 days! Stay tunned.....
Activity: 35
one of the projects that are outstanding, and I see a lot of people who provide good comments about this project, hopefully in the future this project could go well and be with easy to achieve success.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
The mission of the ECTA protocol is to increase time & payment efficiency, establish genuine relationships, and discover talents from low-middle income countries by leveraging on its unique technical solution fueled by AI
the concept offered in the project is indeed very nice to be developed in the future. a project that does have a very good prospect. good luck.
very unusual. one of the projects that I think is well worth it to get a lot of support. We wish all the teams able to make this project can compete with other projects and could reach its target easily.
Activity: 172
The mission of the ECTA protocol is to increase time & payment efficiency, establish genuine relationships, and discover talents from low-middle income countries by leveraging on its unique technical solution fueled by AI
the concept offered in the project is indeed very nice to be developed in the future. a project that does have a very good prospect. good luck.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Pages:
Jump to: