Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵📣 [ANN] ECTA | First Blockchain Trust Protocol For Global Employability 🔵📣 - page 4. (Read 5902 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
ECTA is a very promising project and will probably grow rapidly. It is supported by an elite team, that sounds good.
Activity: 32
i got in early. Now just need to wait for the dream come true. Good luck dev
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
I want to know more about this project and how this things worked so that I can see whether it has the ability to be successful. This project is still new to me and i need to make things clearly we should research more about their whole team and the developers
Activity: 65
Hello everyone! Will the company's founders keep some of the coins in project’s reserve?
Activity: 70
 Whitepaper is so normal.. Bitcoin is going down the drain right now so anything that could save that would be welcome
Activity: 69
Amazing project. I will be a member when you launch. Can I pls join your team as a moderator? I also know how to develop coins.
Activity: 101
Hey! Just wanted to clarify some details: are there any specific regions where you're planning to pilot ecta? Thanks  in advance
Activity: 84
It seems to me that this is the best solution for our global employability, i will follow and see how you develop
Activity: 65
I invested everything I got in Ecta...I don’t know why but I got a feeling this will be a huge project.
Activity: 112
 I wondering that if your project success, how can you encourage the public to invest in crypto?
Activity: 101
 I just found out about Ecta, still reading and researching but i like it more and more. Awesome project with great potential
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
Do you plan to expand your platform worldwide?
Activity: 63
Keep up with the good work team. Finally a serious project with some great potential. I like what I see so far.
Activity: 3
Of course anonymity in the network is very important for many users. I hope your plan can significantly improve this. I will observe the development.
Activity: 104
It is good that your escrow account is governed by Ethereum based smart contract which acts as the ultimate performance protection for both sides.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
After sifting through hundreds of worthless threads this actually looks really good.
Can you answer a few questions though?

First is do you have a specific marketing strategy developed for this project already? If you do, care to share some details on how you're going to attract businesses to work with your platform?

Are you going to push for direct ECTA Pay to fiat and back transfers on your platform, or is your token mainly going to appreciate value siphoning it from eth/btc/tether(maybe)?

And last one why did you choose Eth exactly as platform for your token and is current Eth market prices going to interfere with your business plan or project development or is everything already set in stone and now its just development?
Activity: 74
One of the very few project that makes sense to me. I will run with this.
Activity: 210
ECTA is holding the Autumn School for Blockchain which is a good and real destination where there are many people who do not understand development today, I am sure ECTA will be able to introduce to the wider community, in this way ECTA will become a leading
This is amazing. a concept that has very good prospects for the future. and I hope along with her running time will be more and more people are giving support to this project
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
ECTA is holding the Autumn School for Blockchain which is a good and real destination where there are many people who do not understand development today, I am sure ECTA will be able to introduce to the wider community, in this way ECTA will become a leading
Pages:
Jump to: