Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Edge: The World's First Dedicated Edge Network - page 18. (Read 43845 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
The first of  new fortnightly AMA sessions is tomorrow (Friday 18 May) at 2.00pm UTC – join us to talk about DADI network development.
Topics and details:
https://medium.com/dadi/dadi-ama-friday-18-may-d458d263ebbd
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
If I would want to use DADI's services when it's done. I would have to download some sort of external client/plug-in to acces DADI hosted websites right?

If I would want to use DADI's services when it's done. I would have to download some sort of external client/plug-in to acces DADI hosted websites right?
No you don’t. They’re all open source and available for anyone to use
And to note, products built on DADI run over existing protocols: there are no special plugins for your audience to install

hoanghai is correct, no additional software or plugins etc are required. The DADI network is completely compatible with existing technology.  Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
DADI tech helps minimize the effects of lack of net neutrality by hyper local routing.  Are people interested in this?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
No you don’t. They’re all open source and available for anyone to use
And to note, products built on DADI run over existing protocols: there are no special plugins for your audience to install
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Activity: 173
“The Future of Security Tokens”
I saw the information that this month the team plans to announce the launch date of the network.. This is a very important information, because until the end of the 3rd quarter remained 1.5 months.

https://dadi.cloud/en/roadmap

They have almost 4.5 months to achieve this milestone. It seems there is problem with your math 1.5 months remained for the end of Q2. If you look over the roadmap they are moving according to the plan so we can see some kind of delay in future.

They will release the updated roadmap with the new website in the next few weeks, and the Mainnet release will be in June. At the moment everything is on track without delay.
I asked the question about the launch of the Mainnet chat telegram. The administrator told me that Mainnet will be launched until June 30. That is, a maximum of 46 days.
Activity: 280
ELONCITY
I saw the information that this month the team plans to announce the launch date of the network.. This is a very important information, because until the end of the 3rd quarter remained 1.5 months.

They have almost 4.5 months to achieve this milestone. It seems there is problem with your math 1.5 months remained for the end of Q2. If you look over the roadmap they are moving according to the plan so we can see some kind of delay in future.
I beg your pardon. I misrepresented my thoughts.  Grin I meant the "end of the 2rd quarter " But I hope for new information in may about the launch of the network.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129

They will release the updated roadmap with the new website in the next few weeks, and the Mainnet release will be in June. At the moment everything is on track without delay.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

Team has to work a little harder at this point. Dadi was the top runner to lead cloud computing crypto market.
Yes. DADI is not made exclusively for the crypto world. There's already real world demand for DADI services. Our web suites are cheaper, more versatile and open source compared to anything else on the market currently.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Team has to work a little harder at this point. Dadi was the top runner to lead cloud computing crypto market.
S O A R
Hey. I can't find this information in the telegram chat. In the pinned message it is written "soon", but exact dates aren't present.
ELONCITY
Node requirements, new website coming in the next few weeks. Additional exchanges TBA as DADI are legally allowed to announce. Let's believe in DADI
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
any plans lisitng DADI on binance ?

Of course they have plans, but it doesn't make any sense to ask for Binance or any other Exchange as they always have NDA`s. If DADI spreads a listing too early the exchange will deny them, so please, just don't ask.

I think it is more important to launch the platform rather than listing on new exchanges. this release will affect the rapid increase in prices and we will make a profit.
Its true. Dadi is already listed on big exchanges and liquidity should not be a problem. I mean Okex doesn't have less 24h volume than Binance. Platform is more important, period!
Activity: 173
“The Future of Security Tokens”

Of course they have plans, but it doesn't make any sense to ask for Binance or any other Exchange as they always have NDA`s. If DADI spreads a listing too early the exchange will deny them, so please, just don't ask.

I think it is more important to launch the platform rather than listing on new exchanges. this release will affect the rapid increase in prices and we will make a profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129

Yesterday I noticed that  DADI has a new competitor - Holo. now I'm worried about the price of the Dadi token.

It's better to have a competitor. In that way, they will do their best to cater their respective clients. Because if they are the only one in the market, they will monopolized the system.

They already have massive competition outside of Crypto called AWS, Azure and Google Cloud. They have to do their best anyways.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
After the launch of new website of which screenshot was released yesterday these current exchanges will provide enough liquidity to take the price at higher level. Okex and Binance both are competing for no.1 place so you can't consider it smaller. Listing on more trading platforms brings not only money into market but also exposure in new regions.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yesterday I noticed that  DADI has a new competitor - Holo. now I'm worried about the price of the Dadi token.

It's better to have a competitor. In that way, they will do their best to cater their respective clients. Because if they are the only one in the market, they will monopolized the system.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: