Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Edge: The World's First Dedicated Edge Network - page 21. (Read 43845 times)

Activity: 422
Merit: 11
DADI and API-First development
https://medium.com/dadi/dadi-and-api-first-development-189b37bed704

DADI web services are built around a microservices architecture and strictly to the principles of API First. Why? Traditional product design is channel and device centric. But users inhabit a multi-channel, multi-device world.

Channel and/or device centric product design results in duplicated effort and wasted engineering work. API-first development is focused on removing this technical debt through the separation of the data backend and the data consuming frontend.

API-first development is the idea that whenever you are developing a piece of shared functionality for your organization it should be exposed as a RESTful HTTP(S) API to all of your other developers. Rather than creating a library or module that needs to be added to all code bases requiring the functionality, developers can consume all the necessary functionality through the API. Having developers consume all functionality through an API enforces separation of concerns and hides internal complexity.

COPE stands for Create Once, Publish Everywhere. It is about reducing editorial overhead by freeing content for use in multiple different contexts. Simply put, COPE separates data from design, making your content reusable and future-proof for new devices or platforms.

Taking an API-first development approach enables COPE and brings several additional benefits:

*Separation of concerns
*Scalability
*Reduction of language barriers
*Developer liberation and specialization
*Openness and future consumer availability
*Modularity

https://medium.com/dadi/dadi-and-api-first-development-189b37bed704
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
very soon People are starting to realize every single one of these coins are useless
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
personally, it's good project, may i invest?  Cool Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
ELONCITY
Dadi to binance and bithumb will be great, But the only matured exchange where pump and dump can not take place

I think it could take few more time to reach on these exchanges but there is good opportunity to buy more before this token move to big exchanges. At the moment all projects are under huge pressure but this situation will be over soon.
When the team announces the launch of the working version, the token will immediately begin to grow in price. Even a bad market can't stop growth.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Dadi to binance and bithumb will be great, But the only matured exchange where pump and dump can not take place

I think it could take few more time to reach on these exchanges but there is good opportunity to buy more before this token move to big exchanges. At the moment all projects are under huge pressure but this situation will be over soon.
Merit: 250
Activity: 460
As we are not into Q2, are there any plans to enter bigger exchanges and get more volume?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
How do you expect Dadi to scale when demand becomes bigger? On what calculations do you support the 90%
Activity: 826
Prices are under crowsale prices. You should be happy because you have not joined the crowsale. Buy now when the price is good
DADI is currently trading on Kucoin, Okex, Gate, Idex, Coinfalcon, Cobinhood and ForkDelta. any plans for Binance and bittrex
ELONCITY
In Ethereum the price of Dadi is kept at a good level of 0.95 x. and in dollars, prices fell very much, but it's not terrible.
Activity: 826
i am confused, no new token will be created, I will basically get rewarded by people paying to use the service, right?
Activity: 896
Coinbase will start supporting ERC20 assets..push for DADI to be on coinbase..start a voting process

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Migrating from WordPress to DADI Web

It is reasonably easy to get your website up and running using a combination of web services from the DADI suite, but what if you already have a lot of content stored in your existing WordPress site? Today we’ll show you how you can migrate your WordPress posts and pages to DADI Web, and in a future article we’ll add API and Publish into the mix to give you end-to-end publishing.

https://medium.com/dadi/migrating-from-wordpress-to-dadi-web-cb3dc13500f9
Activity: 896
Dadi didnt bring me what i espected of it in the beginning. A big hype during ico followed to a bad/unfair (very late) delivery to the participants.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
 the project thread is very interesting, the graphic design shown on the thread looks very professional and has clear information about the developed project,i hope that it will bring to success and lot of investor to invest it,good luck Grin
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
I see start making awareness campaign when in test network itself. But that's ok if team wants to focus more on development right now.
ELONCITY
Soon begins Q2. The team needs to publish important news. But I wonder when it will happen. week? Or 2-3 month?
Activity: 365
Merit: 103
I was following this project since it was announced, and by looking at this chart, I am glad I didn`t invest in the ICO so I can buy it on discount right now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
We are seeing completely different marketing team pre ICO and post ICO. Of course, pre ICO marketing team was perfect.
Pages:
Jump to: