Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Edge: The World's First Dedicated Edge Network - page 20. (Read 43845 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

If mainnet is ready to launch , will dadi be swapped ? Because its an ERC 20 now
Activity: 280
ELONCITY
I am upset that the team rarely makes reports on the work done. I want more information. This will have a good effect on the price of tokens
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
Exchange announcement: new market pairing now live on @HitBTC – you can now trade $DADI and $USDT: https://hitbtc.com  :muscle:

And what's more, all $DADI pairs are subject to 0% trading commission until the 27th of April!
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
Automate DADI API authentication in Paw

Paw, much like Postman, is an app for interacting with REST APIs. It’s a native Mac OS app unlike Postman, but it does have a one-off cost of £39.99 (~$55 USD). However, the designer in me prefers the more polished interface that Paw offers.

Much like Eduardo’s productivity hack for automating authentication in Postman, this tip will save you the pain of having to refresh your Bearer token frequently when working with DADI API. Except with Paw, it’s even easier.https://medium.com/dadi/how-to-b76543b60c8f
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
This is very impressive. But I would like more clarity Wink
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

Partnership announcement:
Blockchain-based artificial intelligence marketplace Agorai to run on the DADI network – a collaboration that will also bring further AI capability to DADI technology:

https://medium.com/dadi/dadi-partners-with-agorai-89951bafca6a

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
This is new so good - DADI Cloud testnet is up and running and we expect to launch mainnet by Q2.
I belive at DADI, let growing up by cloud technology
Since we are in Q2 already, should we expect that team will make announcement of exact launch date soon?
The team does not tell the exact start date of mainnet. But until the end of Q2 remained 2 month. we need to wait a little longer.
Hope this is good news for DADI price to go up, its price is now very low,

Mainnet will launch in Q2, final Specs of the Hosts/Gateways will be released in the next weeks, then it will rise for sure.

For sure, many people just waiting for the final specs. It seems they are ahead of their internal Roadmap (comment on Telegram from a Teammember), that means there shouldn't be any delays for the Mainnet launch. I'm really excited.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
What kind of web applications can be hosted in the dadi cloud? Only static ones or those with server side logic also?
This is new so good - DADI Cloud testnet is up and running and we expect to launch mainnet by Q2.
Since we are in Q2 already, should we expect that team will make announcement of exact launch date soon?
The team does not tell the exact start date of mainnet. But until the end of Q2 remained 2 month. we need to wait a little longer.

Mainnet will launch in Q2, final Specs of the Hosts/Gateways will be released in the next weeks, then it will rise for sure.
What is the benefit of invest DADI?  Huh
it's not an investment it's a utility token. The price may rise or fall but that is not why the token exists it exists to work within the network
The token is in existence to be used for the Services dadi provides
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
What is the benefit of invest DADI?  Huh
Activity: 448
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
DADI is a nobrainer. The only reason it isnt moving up atm is because big players are fuding + accumulating it.
Activity: 280
ELONCITY
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Activity: 349
Branding DADI

Back in 2016, DADI web services had reached a level of maturity that led to a focus on broadening our market appeal (and thinking about development of cloud services). Our brand was refreshed to reflect this ambition and we thought we’d share some of the development work that led to the ‘D’ identity we use today.
There were a plethora of visual metaphors around modular, interconnected elements relevant to the microservices concept core to our development philosophy, so this was a good place to start. https://medium.com/dadi/branding-dadi-5f2f650c09e8
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
i'm interested in joining the network and offer my compute and storage. Where can i find more information on what i need to do?
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
very soon People are starting to realize every single one of these coins are useless

We will see, I don't think so. Im my opinion one of the projects with a real usecase, their Services will get paid with Dadi Tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: